Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Great big giant wine vending machine.
shilala 12:38 PM 11-16-2010
Originally Posted by Lumpold:
Scott, you're famous! Can I get your autograph?
You may. But you'll have to stand in line with my throngs of loyal subjects and admirers.
And I'm not having sex with you.
[Reply]
cricky101 01:15 PM 11-16-2010
Originally Posted by pektel:
Yeah, I'm used to going to liquor stores. The Walmart liquor store is very convenient, and awesome prices. And I'm used to running to the liquor store on Saturday if I need something on Sunday :-)
I'm pretty used to being out on Saturday night and having to run to the liquor store to pick up something for Sunday football games :-)
[Reply]
shilala 02:31 PM 11-16-2010
I might try this monster out a bit later if I get to go to the grocery store.
[Reply]
pektel 02:37 PM 11-16-2010
Originally Posted by cricky101:
I'm pretty used to being out on Saturday night and having to run to the liquor store to pick up something for Sunday football games :-)
Exactly! And the way the vikes are playing, you're gonna need some drinks...
[Reply]
ucla695 03:08 PM 11-16-2010
Yikes! What a pain in the arse. I guess I've been spoiled with being able to buy any type of alcohol/liquor at the grocery store. Not to mention buying beer and wine at most gas station convenience stores.
[Reply]
tx_tuff 03:31 PM 11-16-2010
I remember back in the day when some Walgreens here had liquor stores, the drug store and liquor store where side by side and had a door between them. But I was to young to buy anything back then LOL.

That machine is crazy!! But pretty cool at the same time. Glad we don't need them here.
[Reply]
Lumpold 03:38 PM 11-16-2010
Originally Posted by ucla695:
Yikes! What a pain in the arse. I guess I've been spoiled with being able to buy any type of alcohol/liquor at the grocery store. Not to mention buying beer and wine at most gas station convenience stores.
You mean you can't get liquor in gas stations? You should come to the UK... we get beer, wine and liquor!
[Reply]
RevSmoke 06:00 PM 11-16-2010
Originally Posted by Wanger:
We can't even get wine or beer at our grocery stores here in MN, and the liquor stores are closed Sundays, too. At least I'm not too far from Wisconsin if I REALLY need to go buy booze on a Sunday. :-)
Wisconsin -- German Lutherans would come unglued if they couldn't get their beer, wine, or Old Fashioned makins' any day of the week.
[Reply]
Wanger 06:29 PM 11-16-2010
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
Wisconsin -- German Lutherans would come unglued if they couldn't get their beer, wine, or Old Fashioned makins' any day of the week.
I'm a Norwegian Minnesotan Lutheran. That means I'll be passive aggressive about not being able to buy booze on Sundays. :-)
[Reply]
cort 07:09 PM 11-16-2010
Originally Posted by ucla695:
:-)
[Reply]
shilala 08:50 AM 11-17-2010
Originally Posted by Cort:
:-)
I'm surprised you don't have to pay a $20 convenience fee and a 44% "I feel like having a beer" tax.
[Reply]
357 09:15 AM 11-17-2010
Originally Posted by shilala:
I'm surprised you don't have to pay a $20 convenience fee and a 44% "I feel like having a beer" tax.
In Texas you don't even have to get out of your car. Drive through "beer barns" are common.
[Reply]
aich75013 09:22 AM 11-17-2010
Originally Posted by 357:
In Texas you don't even have to get out of your car. Drive through "beer barns" are common.
And in certain areas, served by girls in bikinis.
[Reply]
shilala 03:06 PM 11-17-2010
Originally Posted by 357:
That's what we have in PA. Plus there's six pack stores everywhere. You can only carry out two six packs at a rime, but you can do it all day If you want to. It just costs a lot more.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up