Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 34 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>FREE, El Baton Cigar (Coupon)
darkninja67 01:04 PM 07-13-2009
Originally Posted by BlackIrish:
Thanks! Been meaning to try these, and FREE always makes a cigar taste better.
Peretti's has these. They are a very good smoke too.

OP thanks for the link. Well done.
[Reply]
The Poet 01:39 PM 07-13-2009
Thanks for the info. I've had a few Newmans, but never this one.

Didn't they once have a club, where you could get samplers and newsletters for a few bucks/year? Anybody know if that's still happening?
[Reply]
Tio Gato 02:13 PM 07-13-2009
Mucho thanks for the heads up.
[Reply]
Bubba - NJ 06:16 PM 07-13-2009
Thanks for the freebie info . :-)
[Reply]
LookAtBigErn82 06:25 PM 07-13-2009
Nice find Wayne!
[Reply]
Random Guy 06:45 PM 07-13-2009
Thanks Wayne!
[Reply]
hornitosmonster 11:58 PM 07-13-2009
[Reply]
SchizoFilly 07:36 AM 07-14-2009
Anyone got a coupon yet?
[Reply]
kelmac07 07:43 AM 07-14-2009
Still waiting!!
[Reply]
longknocker 09:00 AM 07-14-2009
Still Waiting Here. Another Killian's I hope not.
[Reply]
Waynegro1 12:31 PM 07-14-2009
I'm still waiting as well, fellas. I looked into it and they said it could take 48 hours or more to receive the coupon. Don't ask me why it takes so long, but for free dollars and free cents, I guess I can wait. I went to the site about 10 minutes before I posted link. So, it's still not at the "48 hour" mark, yet.
After all, it's not like I don't have anything to smoke while I wait. :-)

I was probably one of the first (at least in this thread), to submit info for free coupon. I'll let everyone know as soon as I receive coupon. :-)
[Reply]
jkorp 12:36 PM 07-14-2009
No problem waiting. But I'm thinking I'll feel a little ... strange slapping a coupon on the counter at the B&M.
[Reply]
ade06 01:47 PM 07-14-2009
Originally Posted by jkorp:
No problem waiting. But I'm thinking I'll feel a little ... strange slapping a coupon on the counter at the B&M.
Not me. Back when the Partagas Black labels came out, Patagas put free cigar coupons in CA mags and sent the retailers specific cigars to hand out for their promo. I'm sure the Newman's marketing people have given the actual cigar distribution some thought.
[Reply]
Waynegro1 01:52 PM 07-14-2009
Originally Posted by jkorp:
I've gotten coupons before from Altadis and General. I hear ya as far as "feeling strange", I always purchase something else while I'm there to alleviate my unwarranted guilt. After all, the B&M, in the long run, usually benefits from this type of coupon, due to the fact that most people will purchase more cigars while they're there. Plus, the issuing company, either supplies the promo sticks or reimburse the B&M or retailer.

Just buy a stick or two while you're there, it's not like you were going to get out of there with just one cigar anyway. :-)
Resistance is futile, my friend. :-)
[Reply]
jkorp 05:08 AM 07-15-2009
Originally Posted by ade06:
Not me. Back when the Partagas Black labels came out, Patagas put free cigar coupons in CA mags and sent the retailers specific cigars to hand out for their promo. I'm sure the Newman's marketing people have given the actual cigar distribution some thought.
It's not Newman's distribution strategy that I'm concerned with. I just said I would feel a little strange using a coupon at the B&M. I'm not saying I won't, because I am a cheap bastard and will take anything free. It just feels a little "low rent", that's all. Mostly my comment was in jest, so don't read too much into it.

Originally Posted by Waynegro1:
I've gotten coupons before from Altadis and General. I hear ya as far as "feeling strange", I always purchase something else while I'm there to alleviate my unwarranted guilt. After all, the B&M, in the long run, usually benefits from this type of coupon, due to the fact that most people will purchase more cigars while they're there. Plus, the issuing company, either supplies the promo sticks or reimburse the B&M or retailer.

Just buy a stick or two while you're there, it's not like you were going to get out of there with just one cigar anyway. :-)
Resistance is futile, my friend. :-)
Indeed I will. Just walking in for my free stick definitely would be "low rent", lol.
[Reply]
tuxpuff 07:27 AM 07-15-2009
Just got the coupon. I'm going to stop by the B&M today to see whats up.
[Reply]
marge796 07:32 AM 07-15-2009
I got mine also, going to use it this afternoon. Looking forward to trying a new cee-gar. Thanks to the folks who made this possible.

:-)

Chris.....
[Reply]
Waynegro1 07:59 AM 07-15-2009
Mine came as well. Enjoy fellas. :-)
[Reply]
GTsetGO 08:10 AM 07-15-2009
good lookin out.
[Reply]
rrplasencia 08:24 AM 07-15-2009
didn't get mine yet :-) what address is it coming from so i can make sure it gets to my inbox? thanks
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 34 > Last »
Up