Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>I Have Just Discovered The Coolest Thing God Ever Created.
pnoon 10:59 PM 08-15-2013
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
I just had a brilliant idea, if you had one of those electric scooters, you know the ones you see people riding around at walmart, and you put one of these on the front, mounted where you would usually put an awesome basket with plastic flowers, well then ... I can't even begin to go on.

I'm so friggin' smart if I even had half a clue as to what I was talking about my brain would explode.
We can only hope.

:-)
[Reply]
systm 11:08 PM 08-15-2013
Even though I prefer burgers over dogs, this is an amazing item you've come across. I wouldn't mind just having one for the occasional dog, or if they even fit, polish sausages.

Great find.
[Reply]
Robulous78 12:32 AM 08-16-2013
Does it come in a Bratwurst model? :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:57 AM 08-16-2013
Scott will put his weiner in anything :-)
[Reply]
Sweet_Leaf_PDX 10:51 AM 08-16-2013
This is a spectacular idea! I want one right away :-)

I want to set this up on my desk at work for those times when I don't really have time to take lunch. I would just need to keep some dogs and buns on hand and I'd be set. I love the idea of walking into a meeting eating a hot dog.
[Reply]
CigarNut 11:03 AM 08-16-2013
The only problem with this -- it's yet-another-kitchen-tool that you have to store or have out on the counter.

This list includes Cusinart, Espresso / Coffee Maker, Toaster Oven, Bread Maker, Hand Mixer, Waffle Maker Electric Fry Pan, etc.

After a while (I have been married for 30 year) the collection is large enough that you simply run out of space. So while I really like the idea and would love to have one and the price is most definitely right, I will not get one...
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up