Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
View Poll Results: Which to smoke first?
The Padron 41 78.85%
The Room 101 11 21.15%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Anniversary
SvilleKid 07:17 PM 10-10-2011
Originally Posted by ninjavanish:
I'd also like to give a big congratulations to my father (SvilleKid) and Uncle (TideRoll) who share the same anniversary date... albeit... years apart (Mom and Dad's 30th, Aunt and Uncle 19th)

Happy Anniversary.

What will you be burning tonight?
Just really got settled back in house after visiting your grandmother for several hours. I found a box of mixed Ashton VSGs in the coolers last night that I had forgotten about. I'm thinking either one of them, or maybe the Ashton ESG I've been saving in the NC humidor.

Either some Four Roses to sip with it, or may open the Blanton's or the Conecuh Ridge.
[Reply]
SvilleKid 07:17 PM 10-10-2011
Have a great Year One anni!!!!!!
[Reply]
ninjavanish 07:36 PM 10-10-2011
Seems like the padron was the overwhelming favorite. Which is fortuitous because it was my choice.

Honestly, fantastic cigar. Missed the mark on making my top ten ever... Which is disappointing considering the price. But that's not to say I was disappointed in the cigar or what I paid for it. Confused yet? Good, me too.

I did expect to be more blown away. But then again maybe I was expecting too much.

All I know is I had a wondeful dinner with my beautiful wife, an absolutely amazing bottle of beer ( you're right Lyle, too few have savored the unibroue goodness ) and an excellent cigar.

Good night... And a good night to all.
[Reply]
SvilleKid 07:49 PM 10-10-2011
Well son, the cigar pales greatly beside by DIL. No wonder it was only good, not fantastic!

In looking for the ESG, I ran across an AVO Tesoro that I've been saving. I'm thinking it is a 2007. Also, I'm going with the Evan Williams single barrel that was exclusive to a little liquor store my sister works at east of Nashville.
[Reply]
gator_79 08:33 PM 10-10-2011
I voted for the Padron. As for the beer I usually drink something darker and heavier but during the summer I always keep one or two La Fin Du Monde on hand for a change of pace.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up