Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Entertainment>Kick Ass.....the movie!
replicant_argent 02:48 PM 08-16-2010
I have it on bluray from netflix, it may be the movie of the night.
[Reply]
cricky101 03:15 PM 08-16-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Saw it a couple days ago...much darker than I expected. I enjoyed it for 90 minutes and a $1 rental.
Same with me. Much more blood/gore than I thought there would be. But I liked it. Lotsa action.
[Reply]
Skywalker 03:17 PM 08-16-2010
This one caught me by surprise!

Emotional roller-coaster!!!

Can't help but love Hit Girl!!!

[Reply]
Beagleone 10:01 AM 08-17-2010
I saw this on the plane ride back from Europe last week and was surprised how much I liked it. Hit Girl was great!!! I willhave to pick it up on Blu-ray to see it again.
[Reply]
OLS 10:20 AM 08-17-2010
I like how she reloaded her pistols in the last fight scene. Every movie has tried to
out-reload the movie before it, but this movie did it better than I have seen it done.
Great job. In fact everything about her fight scene is fresh just like her young self.
It is tough to separate a kid from what she becomes under that mask. Cool flick.
[Reply]
kaisersozei 07:51 AM 08-18-2010
Originally Posted by OLS:
I like how she reloaded her pistols in the last fight scene. Every movie has tried to
out-reload the movie before it, but this movie did it better than I have seen it done.
Great job. In fact everything about her fight scene is fresh just like her young self.
It is tough to separate a kid from what she becomes under that mask. Cool flick.
Yea, I went back and rewatched that hallway fight scene a couple times, including in slow motion. It's pretty impressive choreography
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up