Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Entertainment>The Office`
ucla695 11:01 AM 01-21-2010
Originally Posted by jmsremax:
After the first two episodes I stopped watching. I highly recommend watching the original office.....so freaking funny.
I've seen the first season. Good stuff! :-)
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 11:15 AM 01-21-2010
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
Ehhh so so, but haven't been any new episodes on lately unless my damn DVR isn't recording them.

The Xmas episode was pretty funny.
They took a break. It should be back on this week or next week.
[Reply]
Calexan 05:58 PM 01-21-2010
Its on tonight....
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 09:41 AM 01-22-2010
Originally Posted by Calexan:
Its on tonight....
yup, had it recorded. Gonna watch it tonight.:-)
[Reply]
kaisersozei 09:44 AM 01-22-2010
yup, had it recorded. Gonna watch it tonight.:-)
Last night's show was freakin' hysterical. Combination of new stuff and short scenes from prior shows. My wife was laughing so hard she almost hurled. :-)
[Reply]
BigCat 09:55 AM 01-22-2010
I was disappointed with last night's show - its been a month since the last "new" episode, and they just basically did a highlight show. I did laugh at some of the old clips, but overall thought it was a lame effort.
[Reply]
ucla695 10:06 AM 01-22-2010
Originally Posted by BigCat:
I was disappointed with last night's show - its been a month since the last "new" episode, and they just basically did a highlight show. I did laugh at some of the old clips, but overall thought it was a lame effort.
Ah man, I was looking forward to watching it when I get home tonight.

Speaking of highlights, TBS or TNT (I can't remember which offhand) has an Office marathon every Tuesday. They've been replaying some really good episodes. Anyone, else watch these?
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 07:58 AM 01-23-2010
Originally Posted by BigCat:
That's what I told my girlfriend too... pretty much the exact thing. Some of the old clips did make me laugh. I love when Jim dresses up as Dwight and does everything like him. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
kaisersozei 09:36 AM 01-23-2010
That's what I told my girlfriend too... pretty much the exact thing. Some of the old clips did make me laugh. I love when Jim dresses up as Dwight and does everything like him. :-):-):-)
That's the clip that had my wife in hysterics--we hadn't seen that particular ep before. :-)
[Reply]
BigCat 10:00 AM 01-23-2010
That was one of the better clips - I also liked when Jim put Dwight's stapler in jello :-)
[Reply]
Calexan 07:21 PM 01-23-2010
When he wrapped everything on Dwights desk in wrapping paper was classic too...
[Reply]
Goldie 11:43 PM 01-25-2010
I fell in love with the office while on winter break. I watched all 5 seasons in 2 weeks. I'm obsessed with The Office almost as much as I am with cigars.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up