Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Favorite morning smoke and why?
KenyanSandBoa 06:14 AM 04-08-2010
My favorite has to be either the Oliva conn. or the Ashton Cabinet. Those are both so smooth and creamy...goes great with a cup of joe.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
kenstogie 06:22 AM 04-08-2010
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
Just whatever I may want at the time. I don't subscribe to starting the day with a milder cigar. Your taste will be at best for your first cigar of the day so I like it be one of my favorites, no matter the strength.
Ditto, but I frequently try the lighter fair in the morn as I can pick up 'more' to it. Caibaiguan are pretty darn good.
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 07:11 AM 04-08-2010
Originally Posted by kenstogie:
Ditto, but I frequently try the lighter fair in the morn as I can pick up 'more' to it. Caibaiguan are pretty darn good.
I just picked up a few Caibaiguan from a sampler I bought from Cigarmonkel...I haven't tried those yet, but I was thinking they look like they would be a great morning/coffee smoke. :-)
[Reply]
HK3- 07:14 AM 04-08-2010
I enjoy a party short with a nice tall coffee. The short packs a nice morning punch and is just the right size.
[Reply]
maninblack 08:07 AM 04-08-2010
I still smoke the heavy hitters ealry in the morning, gives me a jolt to get me going. I prefer MOW or even an Oliva V.
[Reply]
kenstogie 11:00 AM 04-08-2010
Originally Posted by KenyanSandBoa:
I just picked up a few Caibaiguan from a sampler I bought from Cigarmonkel...I haven't tried those yet, but I was thinking they look like they would be a great morning/coffee smoke. :-)
I personally thought they were a lighter smoke. I don't say that as a bad thing except just that you'll need your full palate to enjoy them as I thought there was a lot going on with them. I liked them ALOT.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up