Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>No cigars, pipes, or clove cigarettes
Lucky_Hippo 11:06 AM 04-07-2010
Originally Posted by willbreathes:
No smoking at all indoors in Ohio.

Bars/restaurants have been building patios like they are going out of style the past couple of years.
Where I live in Ohio all of the resaurants have followed this law, however, only three or four bars have complied. The other 20 or so bars continue to allow smoking just no ashtrays provided. Since there is a fine for each ashtray found on the premisses, hey have all adopted to using altoid mint containers instead. It looks tacky and they are never washed out but it gets the job done I guess. The cops have openly stated they have more important things to investigate.
[Reply]
tx_tuff 02:55 PM 04-07-2010
Originally Posted by hotreds:
Stopped at an Outback in WV and was taken aback when they asked "smoking or non-smoking?" Likely they wouldn't have allowed cigars, but I didn't bring them with me at any rate.
Last time I was in the Outback here close to me they let you smoke cigars in the bar area. Another steakhouse down the road has smoking in the bar also butno cigars. I eat at the no cigar place, why? Because I'm going to eat not smoke and I like the food better.
[Reply]
willbreathes 06:00 AM 04-08-2010
Originally Posted by Lucky_Hippo:
Where I live in Ohio all of the resaurants have followed this law, however, only three or four bars have complied. The other 20 or so bars continue to allow smoking just no ashtrays provided. Since there is a fine for each ashtray found on the premisses, hey have all adopted to using altoid mint containers instead. It looks tacky and they are never washed out but it gets the job done I guess. The cops have openly stated they have more important things to investigate.
Maybe they made the list!

http://www.smokechoke.com/

:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up