Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 34 > Last »
Sports>Super Bowl
Blueface 07:13 PM 02-05-2010
Just got an email with this photo and thought of posting it here.

Here is what the email said:
Hurricane WhoDat is predicted to make landfall on the South Florida coast in the vicinity of Miami on 7 Feb 2010 at approximately 5:00 PM CST. This extremely powerful hurricane is expected to produce damaging Shockey waves and Category 5 Brees.

Reports from shipping indicate that this unstoppable storm has blown a huge flock of Cardinals all the way to Arizona , and that it has sunk a replica Viking longboat, the Brettigfǻvren. Livestock, in particular young horses, will be in severe danger of being decimated. Predictive damage estimates are unavailable at this time, but they are expected to be significant.

All interests in and near the Miami area are advised to prepare for a storm surge of catastrophic proportions as Hurricane WhoDat begins to arrive in approximately 2 days.

Attached: Saints.jpg (42.1 KB) 
[Reply]
acruce 07:16 PM 02-05-2010
I don't think the Saints corners will be able to match up with the Colts receivers. Peyton and the Colts offense should have a field day against the Saints defense.
[Reply]
Vigiles 04:14 PM 02-06-2010
I don't think the colts have played any team of the same caliber of the saints in the playoffs. Jets? no. Ravens? yeah right!

The saints proved a lot to me by beating the vikings, and I think they will beat the colts too.

38-35 for the who dat nation.

(I am not a part of nor ever will be apart of said nation. Also, NFL, please don't sue me.)
[Reply]
longknocker 06:23 PM 02-06-2010
Originally Posted by Blueface:

Hurricane WhoDat is predicted to make landfall on the South Florida coast in the vicinity of Miami on 7 Feb 2010 at approximately 5:00 PM CST. This extremely powerful hurricane is expected to produce damaging Shockey waves and Category 5 Brees.

Reports from shipping indicate that this unstoppable storm has blown a huge flock of Cardinals all the way to Arizona , and that it has sunk a replica Viking longboat, the Brettigfǻvren. Livestock, in particular young horses, will be in severe danger of being decimated. Predictive damage estimates are unavailable at this time, but they are expected to be significant.

All interests in and near the Miami area are advised to prepare for a storm surge of catastrophic proportions as Hurricane WhoDat begins to arrive in approximately 2 days.
Originally Posted by Vigiles:
I don't think the colts have played any team of the same caliber of the saints in the playoffs. Jets? no. Ravens? yeah right!

The saints proved a lot to me by beating the vikings, and I think they will beat the colts too.

38-35 for the who dat nation.

(I am not a part of nor ever will be apart of said nation. Also, NFL, please don't sue me.)

I Like The Way You Two Think! Geaux Saints!:-)
[Reply]
white_s2k 07:20 PM 02-06-2010
Would like to see a NFC team win it, but I really think the Colts are going to dominate this game.. on both ends.

Colts win big, 37-17.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 11:16 PM 02-06-2010
I hope the Saints win, but the chips are stacked for the colts.
[Reply]
colimo 12:39 PM 02-07-2010
Originally Posted by Blueface:

i love it....
geaux saints!!!
34-31
[Reply]
pmwz 12:55 PM 02-07-2010
pain in the a.. to watch the superbowl in germany. i am trying to take a nap now. i have to work tomorrow morning + have probably 2 hours sleep tonight.
hoping for a close game + a colts win
[Reply]
yourchoice 01:26 PM 02-07-2010
Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints? Who dat? Who dat?

Uh, that would be the Colts! Colts win 31-17.
[Reply]
replicant_argent 05:34 PM 02-07-2010
Cigar for the first half? Du Roi, plugged until my trusty knife helped me coax out a generous strand of tobacco from the center.

Oh, yeah, Colts 24-17 BTW.
Not that I care about either team. :-)
[Reply]
Kreth 05:55 PM 02-07-2010
Oh neaux! Not looking good for the Aints. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
acruce 06:29 PM 02-07-2010
That was a gutsy on sides call by the Saints. Have to give them credit for that one...
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 06:31 PM 02-07-2010
Go Saints:-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 06:33 PM 02-07-2010
Sean Peyton has huge stones!
[Reply]
acruce 06:39 PM 02-07-2010
Looks like the game may go back and forth..
[Reply]
Starscream 07:35 PM 02-07-2010
This was a good game.
[Reply]
Blueface 07:35 PM 02-07-2010
Who dat?
Congrats to the Saints. Stick a fork in this!!!
[Reply]
G G 07:44 PM 02-07-2010
Congrats Saints. Shilala is shocked.:-)
[Reply]
kenstogie 07:46 PM 02-07-2010
Saints WIN!!!!
[Reply]
Starscream 07:48 PM 02-07-2010
:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 34 > Last »