Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
General Discussion>Anyone Drink Coke
Emjaysmash 09:39 PM 09-09-2010
I prefer Coke to Pepsi, and like to razz Pepsi-philes about Coke being better...

... but in truth I'll drink both! LOL

Of course, on the 8th day, G-d created Coke Cola.
[Reply]
J0eybb 09:39 PM 09-09-2010
Originally Posted by Brutus2600:
I drink coke like nobody's business.

Jack and Coke is a staple of mine. Cuba Libres have recently become a go to drink, and that too uses Coke.

I've got a pile of codes I just need to go through and enter. I'm sure I have some ridiculous number.

The funny thing is I used to only drink Pepsi. Since Pepsi just doesn't mix the same as Coke though, around age 21 my tastes started to change :-)
I used to love Pepsi, now all I drink is Coke

Originally Posted by BeerAdvocate:
I dont like coke, just the "smell" of it!
HAHA :-)
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 05:33 AM 09-10-2010
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
I prefer Coke to Pepsi, and like to razz Pepsi-philes about Coke being better...

... but in truth I'll drink both! LOL

Of course, on the 8th day, G-d created Coke Cola.
Mexican Coke is the only one for the Hasidic; no corn syrup.
[Reply]
pektel 06:19 AM 09-10-2010
mexican coke rules. Regular coke in second place. I used to drink pepsi all the time, but it gives me terrible heart burn.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Subvet642 06:32 AM 09-10-2010
I love Coke in the little 8oz glass bottles. :-)
[Reply]
aich75013 08:29 AM 09-10-2010
I currently have 455 points.
Last time I used points to get a Photo Book from Snapfish.
I don't really look to see what they offer very often.
[Reply]
Brutus2600 08:38 AM 09-10-2010
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
They actually make coke with real sugar around passover, but it's the 2L bottles and they have a yellow cap. It says corn syrup on the ingredients still, but it's made with real sugar.

Linky

However since that's just a few weeks out of the year that it's available, and the fact that I live in Texas (I don't know if this matters or not), Mexican coke is pretty easy to come by :-)
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 09:20 AM 09-10-2010
Originally Posted by Brutus2600:
However since that's just a few weeks out of the year that it's available, and the fact that I live in Texas (I don't know if this matters or not), Mexican coke is pretty easy to come by :-)

Yes, I know the yellow cap bottles, but glass is glass! We buy the Mexican version at Costco, but I think our local super markets have it too by the case.
[Reply]
T.G 09:28 AM 09-10-2010
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:

Except for that little problem that it's not actually certified kosher.
[Reply]
pektel 10:00 AM 09-10-2010
I hear they make it in a bacon factory.
[Reply]
T.G 10:04 AM 09-10-2010
Originally Posted by pektel:
I hear they make it in a bacon factory.
[Reply]
pektel 10:06 AM 09-10-2010
I'd buy it. :-)
[Reply]
T.G 10:57 AM 09-10-2010
I'd buy it. :-)
Me too, if it existed.

BTW, you actually aren't too far off on the bacon facility comment - Mexican coke isn't produced in a kosher facility according to kosher laws, nor is it produced with certified kosher ingredients. To simply say that it's kosher just because it has sugar in it rather than corn syrup is about as asinine as saying that beef from a conventional slaughterhouse (jackhammer to the forehead, etc) is kosher just because it's not pork.
[Reply]
J0eybb 11:02 AM 09-10-2010
Jones makes a bacon Soda.
[Reply]
neoflex 11:05 AM 09-10-2010
Originally Posted by alwayslit:
Mexican......that's all I do.
:-) I am a Pepsi product guy through and through but I do enjoy the Mexican Coke (a-Cola that is) and picked up a couple cases the last time we were at Sams. Rgular Coke only tastes good with Rum added to it.:-)
[Reply]
T.G 11:08 AM 09-10-2010
Originally Posted by j0eybb:
jones makes a bacon soda.
Want!

(and I don't even like soda)
[Reply]
pektel 11:15 AM 09-10-2010
Originally Posted by neoflex:
Regular Coke only tastes good with Rum added to it.:-)
not true. I had some 4 roses and coke last night (a little too much, judging by the headache this morning), and it wasn't bad at all :-)
[Reply]
pektel 11:16 AM 09-10-2010
Originally Posted by T.G:
Me too, if it existed.

BTW, you actually aren't too far off on the bacon facility comment - Mexican coke isn't produced in a kosher facility according to kosher laws, nor is it produced with certified kosher ingredients. To simply say that it's kosher just because it has sugar in it rather than corn syrup is about as asinine as saying that beef from a conventional slaughterhouse (jackhammer to the forehead, etc) is kosher just because it's not pork.
That's why I made the comment about the factory in which it's produced. They even need separate food prep areas in a home kitchen, each with their own standards.
[Reply]
T.G 11:23 AM 09-10-2010
That's why I made the comment about the factory in which it's produced. They even need separate food prep areas in a home kitchen, each with their own standards.
Yup.

I actually had a longer more technical reply that included a preemptive apology if I was describing something you already knew, but deleted all of it and went with a simpler reply.

:-)
[Reply]
themoneycollector 11:28 AM 09-10-2010
I drink tons of it. I used to enter the codes but the prizes values kept going down and the points required kept going up so I just gave up. I still have a bag full of caps.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up