Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Puros Indios Reserva Maxima ’03 Robusto
pnoon 12:51 PM 07-07-2009
Originally Posted by SchizoFilly:
.....but why do that when you can shoot from the hip on a zombie thread :-)
Don't need any gasoline on a potential fire. :-)
[Reply]
SchizoFilly 01:02 PM 07-07-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
aw, come on....this close to the 4th nobody would notice a few extra fireworks:-)
[Reply]
EEE 01:03 PM 07-07-2009
I'm a big boy - I can take. :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 01:03 PM 07-07-2009
aw, come on....this close to the 4th nobody would notice a few extra fireworks:-)
:-)
The admin team here has enough to do without any additional fireworks.
[Reply]
SchizoFilly 01:09 PM 07-07-2009
The admin team here has enough to do without any additional fireworks.
and a great job you do:-)
[Reply]
pnoon 01:10 PM 07-07-2009
and a great job you do:-)
Thanks. We appreciate the support.
[Reply]
bigloo 02:42 PM 07-07-2009
This could be a good one. EEE, welcome. Once the storm dies down you will enjoy yourself here. I have tried 2-3 different PI blends, none tickled my fancy, one (the plain green label) was outright nasty. That being said, a good blind taste test is always welcome in my books. Make sure you guys get a thread going for all to bookmark.
[Reply]
The Poet 02:54 PM 07-07-2009
Hey, whaddaya know - somebody in hot $#!+, and it ain't me!

Welcome to the Asylum, 3E - enjoy your stay. Here, here's your meds.
[Reply]
Garbandz 03:05 PM 07-07-2009
I would also like to try a blind taster,I love reviewing cigars,and I used to enjoy Aliados as a regular smoke.I have not had any of the newer offerings,I would gladly review some.Thanks for joining us here,and welcome!!!!
[Reply]
Starscream 04:26 PM 07-07-2009
Knocking my review is alright w/ me. Knocking my marriage is not.
I will take you up on your offer though. I may not be able to tell which ones are the PIs, but I will be able to tell you which one's I don't like (and I'll bet that they will be the Indios sticks).
[Reply]
EEE 04:39 PM 07-07-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Knocking my review is alright w/ me. Knocking my marriage is not.
I will take you up on your offer though. I may not be able to tell which ones are the PIs, but I will be able to tell you which one's I don't like (and I'll bet that they will be the Indios sticks).
I wasn't knocking your marriage - and if it was taken that way I publicly apologize.

I already had one guy step up for the 10 spot and I'll send 10 to you as well. I'm not going to say if they are, or are not, the same cigars as the other gentleman.

Please pm me a mailing addy
[Reply]
mcmoyer 05:59 PM 07-07-2009
Alrighty! I can hardly wait to see the results of the blind smoke test here!! Way to go 3E!!

[Reply]
ade06 09:52 PM 07-07-2009
Originally Posted by EEE:
I wasn't knocking your marriage - and if it was taken that way I publicly apologize.

I already had one guy step up for the 10 spot and I'll send 10 to you as well. I'm not going to say if they are, or are not, the same cigars as the other gentleman.

Nice recovery. I look forward to reading the two blind reviews.:-)
[Reply]
borndead1 07:32 AM 07-08-2009
Originally Posted by EEE:

Since this was Andy's review, and the challenge was originally issued to him, I can step aside. No problem. :-)
[Reply]
EEE 08:35 AM 07-08-2009
Originally Posted by borndead1:
Since this was Andy's review, and the challenge was originally issued to him, I can step aside. No problem. :-)
the more the merrier - and I have enough cigars right now that I won't miss 20.

It will be interesting to see your guys' reviews side by side.
[Reply]
bigheadmark 08:38 AM 11-16-2009
well....what happened? did the blind test ever occur?
Puros Indios have been hit or miss for me....based on the reserva maxima that I bought off CI several months ago, I will not be buying PI again...I'm of the thought that if you screw me once, IE bad product, then that's it...there are way too many GOOD consistent brands out there to smoke than to give a certain brand a 2nd, or 3rd chance....I give them a shot, and if they fail, then see ya!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up