Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Promote your Cigar Blogs (asylum folks only)
icehog3 01:26 PM 06-03-2010
Originally Posted by OLS:
OH WOW, great idea Brad! You should be promoted to site administrator for that golden idea.
Originally Posted by OLS:
The only way my name gets in red HERE is if red means moderatED status, not moderatOR status. :-)
:-) :-)
[Reply]
OLS 01:31 PM 06-03-2010
I think Don Fernando's was the first one I read all the way through. All the pages anyway.
Same deal as with Wolfie. I read the havana reviews with great interest and skip almost all
the other ones. I am no longer in that market. Occasionally a great curiousity will
arise in me over Liga Privada or Drac or something, but I am not a consumer of the other
cigars. Again, though, I read and enjoy your blog. The reason I started this thread today
is there are blogs and rumors of blogs on the horizon, and I'd like to see them all get a good
running start. Cause if there is one thing there ain't enough of, it's good cigar drek on the web.
I HATE guugling up a cigar and coming up with all sale and no review links. And poor old -reviews.org
quit being current. :-) And I don't have to tell you what happened to the OTHER cigar
review site. @holes
[Reply]
Don Fernando 03:26 PM 06-03-2010
you read all my reviews? That must have taken some time! I feel honored.
[Reply]
danreeve 08:13 PM 06-03-2010
blog

http://crookedburn.blogspot.com/
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up