Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Las Vegas in July!
akakirby 12:51 PM 05-07-2009
:-)I highly recommend Rosemarys it is off the strip and in a strip mall but do not let that discourage you, the food, drinks and service were second to none and on the value side if you are a costco member you may be able to get discount gift cards and weds is ladies night 50% off for the ladies. Check it out I do not think you will be disappointed.

http://www.rosemarysrestaurant.com/

I will also give a big :-) to Bobby Flays Mesa Grill I had the Venison and it was awesome, oh and the magaritas are great as well!
[Reply]
mrreindeer 12:59 PM 05-07-2009
Never been to Rosemary's but man, I've wanted to!

Zagat gave it a 28 out of 30 for food; a 20 out of 30 for decor and a 26 out of 30 for service.

Not bad!

Originally Posted by Zagat.com:
“A winner” that “hasn’t lost its special touch”, this West Sider proves “a tough act to follow”, with chef-owners Michael and Wendy Jordan’s “simply outstanding” New American cuisine showcasing “delicate flavors” and served à la carte or in an “excellent” $55 prix fixe meal available with “inspired” beer and wine pairings; “stellar” service makes the “pretty” (some say “dowdy”) decor all the more “inviting”, and though it’s “quite a trip” from the Strip, most maintain they’d “go back in a heartbeat”; P.S. the “$28 three-course lunch may be the best deal in town.”

[Reply]
akakirby 01:03 PM 05-07-2009
Originally Posted by mrreindeer:
Never been to Rosemary's but man, I've wanted to!

Zagat gave it a 28 out of 30 for food; a 20 out of 30 for decor and a 26 out of 30 for service.

Not bad!
That is pretty spot on I understand the 20 for decor its in a strip mall and not much on the eyes but the food makes up for anything they are lacking in the decor dept!
[Reply]
akakirby 01:06 PM 05-07-2009
Because I'm bored I looked up the costco discount giftcard for Rosemary's and they still have it. Combine that and ladies night and you can get a really good meal at an excellent price!

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...S&Sp=C&topnav=

If op or you mrreindeer is really interested in going and not a member of costco I may be able to buy those cards for you with my costco membership and have them sent to you or something (maybe a trade for cigars!) pm me and i'm sure we could work something out.
[Reply]
mrreindeer 01:25 PM 05-07-2009
Thanks Dan! Really appreciate the offer....lemme think about it...it's gonna be awhile 'til we get back up there...baby comin' in September!!

:-)
[Reply]
akakirby 01:32 PM 05-07-2009
Originally Posted by mrreindeer:
Thanks Dan! Really appreciate the offer....lemme think about it...it's gonna be awhile 'til we get back up there...baby comin' in September!!

:-)
No problem, congrats on the baby, just let me know if you change your mind down the road I am sure costco will still have the deal, they have had for the past year and a half, we went to vegas for new years 2008 and ate there.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up