Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Papas Fritas
Remo 12:39 PM 02-14-2014
Originally Posted by Steve:
Fortunately it was a "Ladies" Prison :-):-)
:-) :-)
[Reply]
maninblack 12:44 PM 02-14-2014
Steve you need another reminder of how much we "love" you?
[Reply]
badbriar 01:04 PM 02-14-2014
Originally Posted by Remo:
:-) :-)
Mike -

What are you laughing at... we still remember your "man-purses"!
:-)
[Reply]
Steve 01:25 PM 02-14-2014
Originally Posted by badbriar:
Mike -

What are you laughing at... we still remember your "man-purses"!
[Reply]
Remo 01:31 PM 02-14-2014
Wow, Rob is talking sh!t, I will nuke your @ss!!!!!
[Reply]
Remo 01:32 PM 02-14-2014
Originally Posted by Steve:
U2 old man :-)
[Reply]
Steve 01:40 PM 02-14-2014
Brotherly Love buddy, nothing but Brotherly Love :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 02:20 PM 02-14-2014
Is the flavor of these similar to / same as the LP premiums?
RR
Originally Posted by equetefue:
They taste like freshly rolled No 9's. Very good flavor but a tad bitter at times. They also need to be around higher humidity so they don't burn hot, and you have to smoke them slow.
... +2 on what Edwin said! :-)
How is it "+2 on what Edwin said", if based on your original post, it doesn't sound like you have smoked any LP premiums? How could you know if he is right or not? :-)
[Reply]
AUguy 03:00 PM 02-14-2014
I liked the first one I smoked but the next three out of the tin just weren't my thing. Maybe I had a bit much to drink with the first one. The rest of the LPs are great though.
[Reply]
badbriar 03:05 PM 02-14-2014
Originally Posted by icehog3:
How is it "+2 on what Edwin said", if based on your original post, it doesn't sound like you have smoked any LP premiums? How could you know if he is right or not? :-)
Just this part... They (PF's) also need to be around higher humidity so they don't burn hot, and you have to smoke them slow.
Agreeing just according to my limited experience with one. Noticed it was a little on the hot side, so will give a try at the higher humidity. Good little sticks as is - maybe get even better if I store them differently!
[Reply]
badbriar 03:08 PM 02-14-2014
Originally Posted by Remo:
Wow, Rob is talking sh!t, I will nuke your @ss!!!!!
Remembering the Edwin slapping you got! LMAO over the purses/clutches comments! :-)
[Reply]
badbriar 09:30 PM 03-08-2014
Took Edwin's advice and stored the few left at 75% humidity for a couple weeks and what a difference! Most cigars would be too moist at that(for my taste), but these little buggers were just right. Draw was slightly on the snug side, burned perfectly and smoked absolutely cool for almost an hour! These li'l PF's are damn good! :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up