Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>A Grilled Cheese Restaurant.
shilala 06:34 AM 06-19-2010
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
So, how was the meal?

Peace of the Lord be with you.
Lisa, Rebekah and went. We got Artichoke dip for an appetizer. We always get Artichoke dip and tortillas because we all love it. Lisa commented that it wascthe best artichoke dip she'd ever had, and I agreed. Rebekah liked it, but I think it was a bit full flavored for her.
We ordered the parmageddom, the Italian, and the mushroom melt and everyone shared. The sandwiches were incredible.
The sweet cole slaw had a spicy finish, and was easily in the top five slaws I ever had. I freakin love cole slaw, I get it wherever I go just to try it.
Lisa had a beer, I had a couple diet pepsi's.
The bill was 44 bucks. I couldn't believe it. They gave us so much food we filled three boxes and will be having lunch today. We brought at least half of it home.
We saw the guy on the show, he was cooking the whole time we were there.
I guess they're going to be on Man vs Food on Wednesday, that's on the travel channel.
Lisa and I had huge expectations, cause we really bought in to the hype. That normally doesn't pan out too well. It was a 10/10 experience. We all loved it, and it's not going to be long before we go back. :-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 10:25 AM 06-19-2010
Originally Posted by shilala:
Lisa, Rebekah and went. We got Artichoke dip for an appetizer. We always get Artichoke dip and tortillas because we all love it. Lisa commented that it wascthe best artichoke dip she'd ever had, and I agreed. Rebekah liked it, but I think it was a bit full flavored for her.
We ordered the parmageddom, the Italian, and the mushroom melt and everyone shared. The sandwiches were incredible.
The sweet cole slaw had a spicy finish, and was easily in the top five slaws I ever had. I freakin love cole slaw, I get it wherever I go just to try it.
The bill was 44 bucks. I couldn't believe it. They gave us so much food we filled three boxes and will be having lunch today. We brought at least half of it home.
I guess they're going to be on Man vs Food on Wednesday, that's on the travel channel.
Lisa and I had huge expectations, cause we really bought in to the hype. That normally doesn't pan out too well. It was a 10/10 experience. We all loved it, and it's not going to be long before we go back. :-)
Love good cole slaw! That's my favorite way to eat cabbage.

Sounds like it was a great meal. Lots of food.

And of course, the most important part - the company of loved ones.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
cbsmokin 07:36 AM 06-20-2010
Originally Posted by shilala:
We may have to move this thread to the reviews section. :-)
[Reply]
Stick 08:47 PM 06-20-2010
Melt is yummy.

Get a tattoo incorporating their logo and get 25% off for life:
http://www.meltbarandgrilled.com/gal.../melt-tattoos/
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up