Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 19 of 26
« First < 9171819 2021 > Last »
Entertainment>Modern Warfare 3
Blak Smyth 03:00 PM 02-08-2012
Originally Posted by Starscream:
Which forum is that?
I frequent mw3forum.com a lot, but most of the recent posts are just bickering and whining about akimbos, quickscoping, op, nerfed, boosting, and hackers.
IPC (My Clan Tag) Iplaycod dot com, best site I found for COD:-)

They may still be recruiting IPC clan members too.
[Reply]
Starscream 03:53 PM 02-08-2012
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
IPC (My Clan Tag) Iplaycod dot com, best site I found for COD:-)

They may still be recruiting IPC clan members too.
Thanks. I'll give it a look.:-)
[Reply]
ucubed 10:30 PM 02-08-2012
I don't know, but call me master of the care package. 3 Juggernauts and 1 Osprey Gunner within 7 games
[Reply]
chippewastud79 08:09 AM 02-09-2012
Originally Posted by ucubed:
I don't know, but call me master of the care package. 3 Juggernauts and 1 Osprey Gunner within 7 games
Buddy of mine has been getting care packages like that lately, Osprey Gunners or Jugernauts or Reapers. I always get UAV, IMS or Sentry Guns. At least this game doesn't give you Ammo crates :-)
[Reply]
hammondc 03:54 PM 02-17-2012
anyone want to play some horde mode? mw3
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 12:22 PM 02-21-2012
I had my best game of S&D Sunday, tough without good headphones.
This second game of TDM is exactly why I hate playing with randoms, 32-7 and we still lost by 1000.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 12:34 PM 02-21-2012
This second game of TDM is exactly why I hate playing with randoms, 32-7 and we still lost.
Randoms drive me insane sometimes. Most of the time, the couple of guys I have with me can make up for (really) bad players. We lost a game last night with three of us, and three randoms 7-19, 8-20 and 12-23, by one kill. Yes, thats 52 of 75 deaths by 3 players. :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 12:35 PM 02-21-2012
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Randoms drive me insane sometimes. Most of the time, the couple of guys I have with me can make up for (really) bad players. We lost a game last night with three of us, and three randoms 7-19, 8-20 and 12-23, by one kill. Yes, thats 52 of 75 deaths by 3 players. :-)
Yah it sucks. I am gonna look up the worst guys on the team during that game now.

Edit:
Okay the bottom 3 on our team went 6/43!!!
6 kills and 43 deaths!

Oh I wish these guys where on the other team:
4-16
2-16
0-11
[Reply]
chippewastud79 12:39 PM 02-21-2012
Yah it sucks. I am gonna look up the worst guys on the team during that game now.
We can regularly make up for people who are negative 10 or more, but three on the same team with over 19 deaths is tough to recover from. <0.7 K/D players usually end up on our team because of our higher K/D ratios but if you can't convince them to stop running into bullets, it is exponentially tougher. :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 12:40 PM 02-21-2012

Edit:
Okay the bottom 3 on our team went 6/43!!!
6 kills and 43 deaths!

Oh I wish these guys where on the other team:
4-16
2-16
0-11
:-) We had a game when we had 4 guys where some split screeners went 4-34 (1-12 and 3-22), but we made up for them. :-)
[Reply]
Reaver2145 08:00 PM 02-22-2012
Mw2.5 = (for xbox and pc) a whole load of children,quickscopers and insufferable whiners that cant accept they died so they rage at you with every expletive under the sun and bad shotguns that have 5mm range to boot.

Looking back now i cant believe i wasted my money on it after the disaster mw2 was but hay at least i re kindled my love for cod2 thats where its at.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 08:19 PM 02-22-2012
Just played the new map. It's not bad. I had fun on it so far.
[Reply]
macsauce13 08:35 PM 02-22-2012
Originally Posted by Reaver2145:
Mw2.5 = (for xbox and pc) a whole load of children,quickscopers and insufferable whiners that cant accept they died so they rage at you with every expletive under the sun and bad shotguns that have 5mm range to boot.

Looking back now i cant believe i wasted my money on it after the disaster mw2 was but hay at least i re kindled my love for cod2 thats where its at.
Jesus are you serious? Do you have anything positive to say, EVER?
[Reply]
Reaver2145 04:05 AM 02-23-2012
Originally Posted by macsauce13:
Jesus are you serious? Do you have anything positive to say, EVER?
Not normally no defiantly not with cod2.5
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 04:52 AM 02-23-2012

I agree about some shotgun setups having way too much range but QSrs don't bother me. QSing takes skill, blind shotgun blasting doesn't. At the end of the day they all die anyway. I like the game, alot. I play on Xobox though so maybe it is better?!?
[Reply]
Reaver2145 05:44 AM 02-23-2012
I agree about some shotgun setups having way too much range but QSrs don't bother me. QSing takes skill, blind shotgun blasting doesn't. At the end of the day they all die anyway. I like the game, alot. I play on Xobox though so maybe it is better?!?
Maybe though i find the xbox controller to be a pain the community is slightly less whiny and arrogant than the pc lot but only slightly.

And at the end of the day its a game though i would love to see all the QSers come onto cod 2 and try playing there style without stopping power or slide of hand pro then we can see if its "skill" or just the perks.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:47 AM 02-23-2012
Maybe though i find the xbox controller to be a pain the community is slightly less whiny and arrogant than the pc lot but only slightly.

And at the end of the day its a game though i would love to see all the QSers come onto cod 2 and try playing there style without stopping power or slide of hand pro then we can see if its "skill" or just the perks.
It is a skill, not everybody can do it well. I can't do it well so I respect it. As far as whining goes, on the xbox you can set it so you can't hear random people. That's how I run, I can only hear my friends. This setting has made me enjoy my online experience sooo much more. And random people use to always send me messages complaining about me cheating or using a modded controller (Which I don't) but now they can't send me anything, all forms of contact are blocked other than a friend request.
[Reply]
Reaver2145 06:22 AM 02-23-2012
Really because i only mute them in game i didnt know you could outright block everybody except friends as the constant messages and voice mails get real annoying after a while.

As for qsing im still going to debate skill on that maybe it is maybe it isnt my real problem is most of them ive had the pleasure of talking to have had such a god complex its untrue of course these people are so superior at the game i might as well not be alive that kind of bull gets real annoying real fast for me.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 06:26 AM 02-23-2012
Really because i only mute them in game i didnt know you could outright block everybody except friends as the constant messages and voice mails get real annoying after a while.

As for qsing im still going to debate skill on that maybe it is maybe it isnt my real problem is most of them ive had the pleasure of talking to have had such a god complex its untrue of course these people are so superior at the game i might as well not be alive that kind of bull gets real annoying real fast for me.
Yah but I don't have to listen to their god complex so it's all good. Haha.
I almost never lose a match to QSrs so it doesn't bother me. If you try to QS for like a week I think you might see it as a skill. I would rather it not be possible to QS in the game but it's better than noob tubes and shotguns IMO.

Yah trust me, having all blocked except friends is heaven!
[Reply]
Reaver2145 06:40 AM 02-23-2012
Oh no noobtubes and shotguns are far better and more fun IMO

As people seem to hate them so much i use them alot after a few kills they begin to rage and come for "revenge" kills which means they are easy to shoot in the face or knife in the back and then they get even madder making them easy pray.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 26
« First < 9171819 2021 > Last »
Up