Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 19 of 82
« First < 9171819 20212969 > Last »
Sports>NHL '11 - '12 Thread
icehog3 03:09 PM 12-07-2011
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
Yes! Plus more chances to face that Chicago team in the playoffs. :-)
Good luck with that! :-)
E.J. 09:25 PM 12-08-2011
Ugh...stinking putting them on the PP ever 10 seconds....
Ahbroody 09:57 PM 12-08-2011
Speaking of. Watching Sharks Stars. One of the worst officiated games I have seen in a while. While on PP Dallas had two many men they ignored it, same PP Ott horribly interferes with vlassic stick in legs they let it go and they score. I understand letting them play, but $hitty is $hitty. Hope they can hold on to lead.

Got to check to see if Ovie will be suspended for spear
kugie 02:49 AM 12-09-2011
Two Losses in a Row, What are we going to do here in Boston, jump off bridges :-)

Tough Loss last night.
They hit 5 or 6 posts , the pucks just not bouncing for them right now.
Bruins Fan 02:54 AM 12-09-2011
B's drop 2nd in a row,tuff games to watch when you dominate the games hit the post time and time again.
All you can do is tip your hat to the hot goalies.:-)
Wanger 07:49 AM 12-09-2011
6 straight wins for the Wild. I'm sure enjoying this ride so far! They may not keep it up for the whole season, but the future here is pretty damn bright. :-)
Partagaspete 11:54 AM 12-10-2011
Pittsburgh comes to the Isles tonight and I am very excited to say I think we have a good chance. El Cubano is coming off of a not so great game and Pit is w/o sid so I think we can and should win this one.

early Christmas present from my Mother in law. a 60" HDTV is now up and running for me to watch it the match. Gotta love center ice...
icehog3 09:50 PM 12-11-2011
Big comeback win for the Hawks over the Sharks, the United Center was rockin'!

Scored to tie it up with 1:00 left, and new daddy Patrick Sharp won it in the extra period.

I have an overwhelmiing urge to smash Ryan Clowe in the mush. :-)
Ahbroody 02:11 PM 12-12-2011
Was happy they got a point. Playing back to back I was suprised they had a lead and outplayed the Hawks for 2 periods.

As for Clowe I could see your hate. He made Keith look like a *****. Keith should know if you are going to be superman and come save someone you are likely going to eat one. That said he feed Keith a lot more then one. He took it like a champ though bloody face and all. :-). Don't know what Hossa said or did to wind Clowe up so bad, but he wanted to beat that ass bad. As Cherry and others have been pointing out with Sidneys recent antics, if your going to pull **** or run your mouth you better be ready to answer the bell. Again I don't know whaT Hossa said or did and I have never known him to be a.dirty player, but Clowe isn't known as a dirty player and generally respected as a guy who will step up and answer the bell. Hossa did something to piss him off.

Great game congrats on the win.
icehog3 02:43 PM 12-12-2011
I don't know how a sucker uppercut while Keith is wrapped up by someone else makes him look like a *****, Mike, but OK. Hjalmarsson played like a *****, maybe that's what you meant. :-)

Always liked Clowe, now wishing I could get him to play rat ice in Chicago.

Hawks were lucky to get 1, much less 2, the way SJ outplayed them in the first 40 minutes.....but we'll take 'em.
Ahbroody 01:43 AM 12-14-2011
I meant he took it like a champ and I doubt he will be the one to fight Clowe the next time.

Sharks have just looked horrible of late. Unable to hold a lead. Tonight was painful to watch.
kugie 07:43 AM 12-14-2011
Good Win by the B's last night.
41 save Shutout by Rask :-)

Chara, possibly back this week, but we'll see... you know those lower body injuries :-)
Hamil, another assist his third game and second call up from the minors :-)
icehog3 09:17 AM 12-14-2011
#1 Vs. #2 (points wise) tonight on Versus. Let's Go Hawks!!!

Mike, I watched the Sharks game, at least they grabbed a point. Couture's pass to Marleau was awesome.
E.J. 09:31 AM 12-14-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Mike, I watched the Sharks game, at least they grabbed a point. Couture's pass to Marleau was awesome.
Awesome as it was, it was like a kick in the Jimmy.... That last 2.5 or so minutes was chaos for the Avs and turns out, about 10 seconds too long...

Fun game all the same.... Even let the Little One stay up and watch the shootout with me(momma gave me the look).
icehog3 09:37 AM 12-14-2011
Originally Posted by E.J.:
Awesome as it was, it was like a kick in the Jimmy....
From an Avs fan's perspective, it had to be. Sergei was good in the shootout, though.
Wanger 09:51 AM 12-14-2011

Go WILD! :-)

Just hope that Bouchard won't be out for too long. Haven't heard anything after he got boarded last night, and he has a history of concussion issues.
icehog3 04:18 PM 12-14-2011
Originally Posted by Wanger:
Go WILD! :-)

Just hope that Bouchard won't be out for too long. Haven't heard anything after he got boarded last night, and he has a history of concussion issues.
But Zidlicky is back, that should give the Wild a boost.

Go HAWKS! :-)
yourchoice 04:56 PM 12-14-2011
The Flyers are playing the Wild tonight? :-)

:-)
Eleven 05:01 PM 12-14-2011
Getting real tired of all the concussions :-)

I don't even think this list is complete:

Milan Michalek
Zybnek Michalek
Giroux
Pronger
McDonald
Skinner
Pitkanen
Wilson
Kobasew
Zidlicky
Crosby
Savard
Letang
Gerbe
Mueller
Martinek
Goc
Niederreiter
Marc Staal
Michael Sauer
Kurt Sauer
Laperriere
Beagle
Schenn
Bortuzzo
Bruins Fan 05:16 PM 12-14-2011
Don Cherry had it right it's all the pads the players wear hard plastic like armor, years back the pads were much softer, elbow pads were soft rubber now if you get a forearm shiver you will get your head taken off.
Page 19 of 82
« First < 9171819 20212969 > Last »
Up