Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 19 of 20
« First < 9171819 20 >
Entertainment>Call of Duty: Black Ops
hammondc 06:11 AM 06-29-2011
Originally Posted by MrsSledn:
They made it part of Mosh pit. So that's the only time you can play it now.

SUCKS!
HC CTF is part of the 'Flags' category and rotates with Domination. Gotta say, I am loving the new maps. Especially Hazard. These are trememdously better than the last map pack which was horrible.
[Reply]
J0eybb 09:38 AM 06-29-2011
Originally Posted by DPD6030:
Question...I got the HDMI cable in the mail today. When I hooked it up to the PS3 and TV my TV shows no signal on the HDMI channel...what's up? :-)
You also may have to change the setting on the ps3 to HDMI.
[Reply]
loki 10:01 AM 06-29-2011
i need to play something other the TDM
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 10:03 AM 06-29-2011
HC TDM is the only way to fly :-)
[Reply]
themoneycollector 12:33 PM 06-29-2011
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
HC TDM is the only way to fly :-)
I've been playing MW2 on PC only lately due to the servers and gameplay (even though there are tons of annoying cheaters). Actually HC TDM with HUD is the best. :-)
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 12:35 PM 06-29-2011
Oh MW3, how I long for you to get here :-)
[Reply]
King James 01:16 PM 06-29-2011
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
Oh MW3, how I long for you to get here :-)
you can say that again brotha
[Reply]
area51 09:11 AM 07-01-2011
Anyone wanna play?
[Reply]
mariogolbee 09:16 AM 07-01-2011
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
What in the heezy happened to HC CTF?
They made it part of Mosh pit. So that's the only time you can play it now.

SUCKS!
I tried Mosh Pit and didn't much enjoy it. I'm really unsure if I'll be getting the new map packs if I'm not even enjoying the game anymore.
[Reply]
DPD6030 09:28 AM 07-01-2011
HDMI works now. Apparently don't have the system on then plug in the HDMI port as it won't recognize it. Started it up yesterday and it detected it. I'm back in business :-)
[Reply]
MrsSledn 03:05 PM 07-01-2011
I didn't get this map pack. Then again, I haven't play in awhile myself. Some of my pals went back to playing Modern Warefare 2 because of the Black Ops change.
[Reply]
hammondc 08:02 AM 07-12-2011
I didn't get this map pack. Then again, I haven't play in awhile myself. Some of my pals went back to playing Modern Warefare 2 because of the Black Ops change.
Yep. Losing interest really fast.
[Reply]
jsnake 08:30 AM 07-12-2011
New maps are ok. Ready for MW3 to come out. The thing that annoys me is all the cheaters and losers using aim cheats. Why play the game if you have no skill? Where the hell is the fun of playing if you have to cheat. I just don't get it.

I play a variety but mostly I like HC CTF.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 08:40 AM 07-12-2011
Anybody ever check out IplayCOD.com?

I played the new maps for the first time this weekend.
They give many opportunities to snipe, which is hated by many and enjoyed by some.
[Reply]
MrsSledn 03:03 PM 07-12-2011
From what the guys at my GameStop told me many months ago, MW3 isn't supposed to be very good. I had said the same thing to them, "Man I CAN NOT WAIT for MW3 to be released this November. It is still November, right?" (I get some inside knowledge due to previously being a head Administrator and running a XBOX gamer website and forums.) First the guy asked how I knew it was being released then. I smirked. LOL He said he wasn't sure of the release date, but that the game was going to be bad. I asked, "Bad in a good way or bad way?" He said bad in a horrible way. Especially with 3 developers hands in the cookie jar and one of the developers lost the majority of their staff right around development time.

I am hoping things turned out for the better. They have had time to change stuff and get their act together. Black Ops broke records. I hope to see MW3 do the same, as long as the game is good - graphics and game play. I miss the graphics of MW2 but LIKED the game play of Black Ops. (No with the recent changes thought...) So who knows.
[Reply]
hammondc 08:01 PM 07-12-2011
I am skipping MW3 and going straight to BF3.
[Reply]
MrsSledn 01:09 PM 07-13-2011
Well, I am skipping it all now that someone hacked my Xbox Live account and bought over $120.00 of xboxlive points. Hackers changed my password and everything. They got into my Netflix and my Facebook through Xbox. Stupid people... Really stupid. Guess they didn't know I used to work with someone from Microsoft and that I ran a Xbox Live website for 4 years... Connections....
[Reply]
DPD6030 08:11 AM 07-18-2011
Quick Tip...get the FN FAL with extended mags. I ran that and it's my new favorite. I got ghost pro, ninja pro and what the heck is the other...

Anyways loaded up the firing range and I went 18-1. Best I've ever done. It's in my share files if you want/can view it.
[Reply]
hammondc 02:25 PM 07-29-2011
OH YEAH!!!!! Double XP and Nuketown 24/7 on XBL this weekend. WHo is in?
[Reply]
Mikey202 08:33 AM 07-30-2011
I had Black Ops.... got rid of it. I am a straight up Battlefield 2 junkie now. The game play is more realistic and the maps are huge. Plus, there is nothin like drivin a tank or Bradley around destroying buildings.:-)

Plus if you stealth kill a guy with a knife, you keep his Dogtags.:-)
[Reply]
Page 19 of 20
« First < 9171819 20 >
Up