Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 19 of 351
« First < 9171819 20212969119 > Last »
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>What beers are you enjoying?
leasingthisspace 11:59 AM 03-10-2009
Originally Posted by WildBlueSooner:
Anyone like Delirious Tremmens? Might very well be my favorite brew. I had about 6 of these and didnt realize the alcohol content...it was nice! :-)
I love it. It was one of the first beers outside of mainstream beers I had. Very tasty stuff.
Posted via Mobile Device
WildBlueSooner 12:00 PM 03-10-2009
Originally Posted by leasingthisspace:
I love it. It was one of the first beers outside of mainstream beers I had. Very tasty stuff.
Posted via Mobile Device
It gets you DRUNK too! :-)
newcigarz 01:27 PM 03-10-2009
Originally Posted by WildBlueSooner:
Anyone like Delirious Tremmens?
excellent beer.
newcigarz 01:29 PM 03-10-2009
Originally Posted by gvarsity:
Love the three floyds as well. Just found out that brewery is only about 3hrs from me so I'm going to have to make a visit.
Go for Dark Lord Day!

from their website:

DarkLord Day 2008 is the only day of the year to buy Three Floyds DarkLord Russian Imperial stout. DLD is a festival where participants can meet other beer enthusiasts, sample beers from all over ,buy DarkLord, try Oak Aged Dark Lord Russian Imperial Stout ,eat BBQ, Listen to live music.

**EDIT** Doesn't look like they have set a date for 2009 yet. But it is usually in April.
Skywalker 06:04 PM 03-10-2009
Really enjoying a Deshutes Brewery Obsidian Stout!!! A real nice gift from my SOTL Joan!!!

Thanks Joan!!!

BigJonMoo73 07:17 PM 03-11-2009
If I had a choice to drink a beer, at this moment I'd go with any kind of Hefeweisen. I love Hef and would have no problem drinking it all the time.
RFC 01:11 AM 03-12-2009
Pyramid Hef
leasingthisspace 06:14 AM 03-12-2009
Last night went to the Yardhouse.I drank too much but it was all in samples 4oz size.

Anchor Steam
Left Hand Milk Stout
Rogue Shakespeare Stout
Boddington's Pub Ale
Breckenridge Vanilla Porter
Young's Chocolate Stout
Warsteinier Dunkel
Free State Gold
Free State Ad Astra
Rogue Juniper Pale Ale
Rogue Dead Guy Ale
Konig Ludvig
Scrimshaw

Like I said I drank to much. If you have a Yardhouse near you I encourage you to go. The food was great, the service was on point, and the waitress actually knew the beer. It was a great time.
cherrybomb 08:23 AM 03-12-2009
dogfish head red and white:-)
DAFU 01:47 PM 03-12-2009
Was able to stock up on some Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale at discounted prices. Great tasting ale and well balanced, one of my favs right now.
mastershogun 02:24 PM 03-12-2009
Still have a couple of bottles of Guinness Foreign Extra Stout
this stuff is just good :-)
mastershogun 02:33 PM 03-12-2009
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
Go for Dark Lord Day!

from their website:

DarkLord Day 2008 is the only day of the year to buy Three Floyds DarkLord Russian Imperial stout. DLD is a festival where participants can meet other beer enthusiasts, sample beers from all over ,buy DarkLord, try Oak Aged Dark Lord Russian Imperial Stout ,eat BBQ, Listen to live music.

**EDIT** Doesn't look like they have set a date for 2009 yet. But it is usually in April.
http://www.darklordday.com/

they are doing a "golden ticket" thing
newcigarz 03:17 PM 03-12-2009
Originally Posted by mastershogun:
http://www.darklordday.com/

they are doing a "golden ticket" thing
OMG a Dogfish/3Floyds Collaboration called Pop Skull. I want it!

HawkEye19 08:40 PM 03-12-2009
Avery Mahajarah. Yum!
gvarsity 10:18 AM 03-13-2009
Go for Dark Lord Day!

from their website:

Yeah I was reading about that. I would love to go. I also read that they ran out the whole batch before the party was over. Sounds like an amazing beer.
newcigarz 11:12 AM 03-13-2009
Originally Posted by gvarsity:
Yeah I was reading about that. I would love to go. I also read that they ran out the whole batch before the party was over. Sounds like an amazing beer.
I bought a couple of last years off e-bay ( only way I was ever going to get it)

It was incredible.
mastershogun 11:51 AM 03-13-2009
OMG a Dogfish/3Floyds Collaboration called Pop Skull. I want it!

yeah, great buzz on popskull... probably limit 2 bottles this year like they did last year for their special brew... darklord is usually limited to 6 per person. but this year with the tickets they are allowing two tickets per person but haven't said how many you can buy with each ticket. If they are not upping their production maybe only 3 per person thinking people will max out on the 2 ticket rule. but each ticket is $10! either way, dark lord day will be another headache :-) :-)
Mr.Maduro 07:08 PM 03-13-2009
Right now I'm almost finished with my bottle of Rogue Half-E-Weizen!! Pretty damn tasty!! :-)

St. Lou Stu 07:24 PM 03-13-2009
Sclafly's Dry Hopped APA!
Dry-Hopped APA

An American Pale Ale with a hearty dose of hop bitterness, flavor and aroma. We add hops directly into the finished beer to boost the fresh, fruity flavor and aroma of American hops.

ABV:5.9%
IBU: 50
BeerAdvocate 06:46 AM 03-16-2009
I have been drinking alot of Boulevard Single Wide IPA, lately. Great beer and will taste even better this summer!
Page 19 of 351
« First < 9171819 20212969119 > Last »
Up