Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 19 of 24
« First < 9171819 2021 > Last »
Troops Room>Have unused MyCokeReward pts? Hugh & I can get troops stuff with them.
mariogolbee 01:11 PM 11-11-2012
Originally Posted by pnoon:
You could PM him the codes. That's what I do.
Thanks for the suggestion, Peter. Adam and I have discussed PM'ing him the codes before. He comes down this way every so often and giving him codes is a great excuse for a hug. Adam gives great hugs.:-)
[Reply]
T.G 01:33 PM 11-11-2012
Mario,

If you wouldn't mind, it would be great if you could please PM me the Powerade codes along with any Coke Zero (black cap & box) and Minute Maid codes, as those are accruing double points right now.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 10:24 AM 11-12-2012
Originally Posted by T.G:
Mario,

If you wouldn't mind, it would be great if you could please PM me the Powerade codes along with any Coke Zero (black cap & box) and Minute Maid codes, as those are accruing double points right now.
Sure. I'll get them out little by little, but I'll get them to you. I just thought as per our previous conversations regarding PM'ing you points that it was it was less than ideal. I'd still like to see you next time you roll through this way. I can't PM you the hug.:-)
[Reply]
T.G 11:58 AM 11-12-2012
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
Sure. I'll get them out little by little, but I'll get them to you. I just thought as per our previous conversations regarding PM'ing you points that it was it was less than ideal. I'd still like to see you next time you roll through this way. I can't PM you the hug.:-)

No problems with PM'ing codes, that's how almost everyone who donates does it. The worst that happens is that we get a misread of a letter or number and I can't use that one particular code. The occasional misread is a small price to pay because if everyone had to snail mail the codes to me, this really wouldn't be a feasible collection project. I don't have a problem with it though, basically whatever is simpler for people.

IIRC, the reason for the code pickup from you was that it was simpler for you to hand them to me at a herf or when I picked up my half of a box split from you, etc...
[Reply]
mariogolbee 09:42 PM 11-13-2012
I was just going by a previous conversation we shared. After spending a half hour yesterday typing up codes I can see how time consuming it must be. I'll be sure and PM them from now on. I left the ones I sent you through PM in a bag in case you want me to give any of them a second take in the near future.
[Reply]
T.G 10:46 AM 11-14-2012
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
I was just going by a previous conversation we shared. After spending a half hour yesterday typing up codes I can see how time consuming it must be. I'll be sure and PM them from now on. I left the ones I sent you through PM in a bag in case you want me to give any of them a second take in the near future.

Hey, I'll take the codes any way I can get them, so it was likely a matter of convenience and saving you the postage of mailing a large number of them.

Thanks for your continued support Mario. :-)
[Reply]
T.G 10:47 AM 11-14-2012
A bunch of points this morning from Joe (kugie), Peter (pnoon) and Mario (mariogolbee).

Thanks guys!
[Reply]
T.G 07:03 PM 11-19-2012
Thank you Alex (apoco), Bob (chainsaw13) and Bob (Bobarian) for all the codes in the last few days. :-)
[Reply]
T.G 01:03 AM 12-04-2012
Some points from Peter (pnoon) today. Thanks!
[Reply]
T.G 09:23 AM 12-06-2012
Long list of codes from Joe (kugie) this morning and some points from Alex (apoco) too. :-) :-)
[Reply]
T.G 07:41 AM 12-14-2012
Thanks for the code this morning, Peter.

Just maxed out one of the accounts @ 2000 points (which means we can order 10-15 subscriptions), the other isn't far behind. :-)
[Reply]
T.G 11:29 AM 12-16-2012
And more points from Peter this morning, thanks!
[Reply]
T.G 04:31 PM 12-16-2012
Thanks Mikess for the big list of codes!
[Reply]
T.G 12:50 PM 12-23-2012
Joe (kugie) sent over a long list of codes, thanks!

On another note, I received an email from the MCR program the other day, the program has been renewed for another year, so let's keep the codes rolling in. Thanks!
[Reply]
T.G 03:37 PM 12-23-2012
Just received a bunch of box codes from Malakai. Thanks John!
[Reply]
T.G 06:43 PM 12-23-2012
And a long list of codes from Rick (RHerrington). Thanks!
[Reply]
T.G 10:28 AM 12-27-2012
Thanks Peter (pnoon) for the box codes this morning, much appreciated.
[Reply]
T.G 10:03 PM 12-30-2012
Like to thank Steve (Ratters) for the stack of box flaps the other day at the herf. :-)
[Reply]
T.G 05:23 PM 12-31-2012
Some points from Savorthestick. Thanks Kevin!
[Reply]
T.G 04:50 PM 01-10-2013
I received a big list of box codes from 363 the other day. Thanks a ton Brendon!
[Reply]
Page 19 of 24
« First < 9171819 2021 > Last »
Up