Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 19 of 99
« First < 9171819 20212969 > Last »
General Discussion>Wristwatch collectors out there?
Darrell 09:03 PM 01-03-2010
Originally Posted by s15driftking:
Absolutely, the watch is gorgeous. I am very jealous!

I love the look of this bracelet

also, check this beauy of a bracelet!!

http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthr...hlight=monster
I like that. Where can I get that watch with that bracelet?
[Reply]
Thrak 06:37 AM 01-04-2010
Originally Posted by Darrell:
I like that. Where can I get that watch with that bracelet?
Its called a Seiko Black Monster

You can find em on sale at worldofwatches right now on rubber.

The band is called a watchadoo and can be found on Ebay as well as other watch sites. There is another brand that looks almost the same but has curved end links to mate better with the watch case. I'm leaning toward that. Its a 20mm lug width.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 06:41 AM 01-04-2010
Originally Posted by s15driftking:
I love the look of this bracelet
Has someone fabricated endlinks for this watch/bracelet combo? That's what would really complete this watch.
[Reply]
Parshooter 07:24 AM 01-04-2010
That bracelet is very similar to the jubilee bracelet. I know you can buy the Seiko 007X/007K with that bracelet.
http://www.bluedial.com/skx007k2.htm
[Reply]
Thrak 08:35 AM 01-04-2010
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
Has someone fabricated endlinks for this watch/bracelet combo? That's what would really complete this watch.
Yeah read my post above yours :-)

Called Yobokies Anvil. :-)
http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthr...ight=watchadoo
[Reply]
Clampdown 10:24 AM 01-04-2010
Originally Posted by bonjing:
what do you guys think about burberry watches. is there any quality to them or just paying for the burberry name.
I like their fake scarves.
[Reply]
eldondo 11:48 AM 01-04-2010
I guess itīs time now to show real watches....

Who knows steel takes plastic.... letīs go vintage... here you go with a vintage Swatch.... paired with two lousy cigars....

Heiko
[Reply]
md4958 11:55 AM 01-04-2010
Originally Posted by eldondo:

Who knows steel takes plastic.... letīs go vintage... here you go with a vintage Swatch.... paired with two lousy cigars....

Heiko
Very Nice Heiko. Have you owned these from new, or did you pick them up on the vintage market?

p.s. Got anymore?
[Reply]
Jokermann 11:56 AM 01-04-2010
Finally, some legitimate watches in this thread.....Thanks Heiko!
[Reply]
eldondo 11:57 AM 01-04-2010
I aged this watch on my own for app. 20 years.... all scratches are a result of my personal use.

Heiko
[Reply]
Clampdown 11:57 AM 01-04-2010
Heiko, was the design commissioned by your private artist or were these watches available to the layman consumer?

Those are probably the best NC's I have smoked in a long time. The tobacco is Mexican, correct?
[Reply]
DBall 01:00 PM 01-04-2010
Originally Posted by Clampdown:
Heiko, was the design commissioned by your private artist or were these watches available to the layman consumer?

Those are probably the best NC's I have smoked in a long time. The tobacco is Mexican, correct?
C'mon Brian... sheesh... that tobacco is from Kentucky!

As for the watch, it's nothing without the coveted SwatchGuardĐ. :-)
[Reply]
SmokinApe 05:25 PM 01-04-2010
That is some gangster sh!t right there....

Originally Posted by eldondo:

Heiko

[Reply]
s15driftking 05:33 PM 01-04-2010
Originally Posted by Thrak:
Its called a Seiko Black Monster

You can find em on sale at worldofwatches right now on rubber.

The band is called a watchadoo and can be found on Ebay as well as other watch sites. There is another brand that looks almost the same but has curved end links to mate better with the watch case. I'm leaning toward that. Its a 20mm lug width.

SPOT ON< SPOT ON!!!! That is exactly what i was going to write.

the orange monster is hard to come by too, and i believe it can be had for 140.00 on W.O.W... and i believe the watchadoo will run you about 45-50... so yeah, you could have that setup with the rare orange face for sub 200.00
[Reply]
Thrak 06:24 PM 01-04-2010
for the record... I *REALLY* love this Orange Monster... the orange is not as ... offending... as I thought it would be. :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 06:30 PM 01-04-2010
Wow ....swatches sure bring back memories. I had a black and gray swatch as a teen and loved that thing!
[Reply]
s15driftking 06:38 PM 01-04-2010
Originally Posted by Thrak:
for the record... I *REALLY* love this Orange Monster...
QFT
[Reply]
md4958 07:44 PM 01-04-2010
Originally Posted by SmokinApe:
That is some gangster sh!t right there....
:-)

Old-school OG bling!!
[Reply]
Tripp 09:24 PM 01-04-2010
Wow, some nice watches in here... I'm no collector, not because I don't want to, but because I can't afford the hobby.

It's nothing fancy, but I wear this every day:

Also looking into picking up one of these: http://www.worldofwatches.com/detail...fZSRA2hX51PJtg

Anyone know if its a good choice? I just love the style, and always wanted an automatic.
[Reply]
SmokinApe 08:31 AM 01-05-2010
What do you guys think of the Casio Data Bank, I was hoping to get a cigar inventory app for it if possible...

[Reply]
Page 19 of 99
« First < 9171819 20212969 > Last »
Up