Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 19 of 37
« First < 9171819 202129 > Last »
Sports>Offcial SEC Football Thread 2010
Powers 03:32 PM 10-09-2010
Garcia intentionally getting a safety has to be one of the dumbest quarterback plays ever :-)
[Reply]
Pass 06:10 PM 10-09-2010
So Bama got bumped by SC. Arkansas squeaked by. Things are going to be brutal in the West this year. Arkansas needs to get their offense's collective minds right or we'll wind up in a bad position. TAMU all but handed us a blow out and we barely made it by.... mostly on our D. Bama needs to shake this loss off and learn from their mistakes. From the looks of the stats (I didn't watch it as I was watching the Ark game) it looks like SC studied the Ark v Bama game and repeated our successes while keeping their foot on the gas. They just handed Auburn and LSU the keys to defeating Bama. So Bama needs to hit the ground running and fix the leaks.

Arkansas needs to get their offense back on point and run the table. This is going to be a brutal and frustrating season methinks.

I really don't like that those stinkin' Buckeyes will be #1 and the SEC might be out of the running for the National Championship. I would truly hate to see Boise v Ohio.... That would just plain suck.
[Reply]
Powers 07:01 PM 10-09-2010
Originally Posted by Pass:
I really don't like that those stinkin' Buckeyes will be #1 and the SEC might be out of the running for the National Championship. I would truly hate to see Boise v Ohio.... That would just plain suck.
Way to early to worry about that.

As for the Gators, looks like it'll be our turn to come back in the second half

:-)
[Reply]
hammondc 08:22 PM 10-09-2010
Go Gamecocks......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
OLS 09:17 PM 10-09-2010
Originally Posted by Pass:
Ho-ho, LSU make that seem a little less likely. Can't keep OSU out of Number One, but the worst 5-0 team
in the SEC Just became a top 6 team, I bet. Sorry it had to be U F, but it's OK with me. A right purty
Saturday in the SEC by my yardstick, lol. Sorry Michael. The sage of Memphis says, the SEC just got interstin'.
[Reply]
OLS 09:32 PM 10-09-2010
OH man aforn i forget, MAAaadd props to my Gamecock fan buds from the Shack, WAY TO GO in putting Nick
back into regrouping mode, man. I love the Tide but i am so glad they lost i could $hit. WAY to freaking go, man. :-)
[Reply]
OLS 09:49 PM 10-09-2010
Originally Posted by OLS:
There is so much also-ran
stuff on the air during football season, and to watch Alabama is just thrilling. They are really
getting it done.
Ouch...The Sage of memphis, hehe. bama got STANKED...ouch. Poor basterds, I had their back, but pee-yuu.:-)
[Reply]
Pass 03:05 AM 10-10-2010
Ho-ho, LSU make that seem a little less likely. Can't keep OSU out of Number One, but the worst 5-0 team
in the SEC Just became a top 6 team, I bet. Sorry it had to be U F, but it's OK with me. A right purty
Saturday in the SEC by my yardstick, lol. Sorry Michael. The sage of Memphis says, the SEC just got interstin'.
Heh... You guys actually looked competent last night (for the whole 2min that I watched before half-time). As for my previous statement... It still stands. LSU has both Bama AND Arkansas left to play. I don't foresee that record surviving.

Like I said. The west will be bloody this year.
[Reply]
longknocker 05:21 AM 10-10-2010
Don't Worry About BAMA Losing Any More Games This Year. They're PI**ED & They'll Be Back!:-)
[Reply]
OLS 07:08 AM 10-10-2010
I REALLY thought Bama was an unstoppable force. I fear Arkansas much more than Bama now, though. I thought LSU
could take Bama straight up in Tiger Stadium from the beginning of the year, but I see a shootout in Fayetteville on the
horizon that I am not sure the Tigers will survive. And I will be working that weekend and not able to watch them, as I
did last night, secretly guiding them to victory over the gators.
[Reply]
TripleF 07:10 AM 10-10-2010
McElroy's first loss since 8th grade. WOW.
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 07:22 AM 10-10-2010
Just got back from my reunion weekend in Gainesville. What a great time even though the Gators lost. Props to LSU!!
[Reply]
hammondc 07:50 AM 10-10-2010
Still cannot believe it. Go Gamecocks.
[Reply]
Powers 08:35 AM 10-10-2010
Who authorized wearing Orange? We wore Orange in the 80's....when we sucked! We looked like Clemson and we played like Clemson.

All in all, it was a great game and props to LSU. I was really suprised ya'll could play like that, honestly didn't think u had it in ya.

SEC is wide open right now. For my :-), I think it'll still be Bama vs Florida in the title game but who knows
[Reply]
Powers 08:49 AM 10-10-2010
PS - I can't BELIEVE that ball bounced right to the LSU kicker on the fake field goal. I swear Les Miles has a deal w/the devil to be that lucky. :-)

Sorry for the vent, it can't all be luck. Good execution and play calling all game for Miles and the Tigers
[Reply]
OLS 10:23 AM 10-10-2010
Originally Posted by TripleF:
McElroy's first loss since 8th grade. WOW.
He sat there too confidently in and out of the pocket. He was waiting for the perfect window
to throw and it just wasn't coming. He's still tough to defend, that kid. As for the Tigers, I think
they played as well as they could. They overcame a heck of a lot of self-destructive behavior
and managed to do what they always have over the last 5 years: be there at the end with a
chance to win.
[Reply]
longknocker 10:51 AM 10-10-2010
He sat there too confidently in and out of the pocket. He was waiting for the perfect window
to throw and it just wasn't coming. He's still tough to defend, that kid. As for the Tigers, I think
they played as well as they could. They overcame a heck of a lot of self-destructive behavior
and managed to do what they always have over the last 5 years: be there at the end with a
chance to win.
Best Game Yet For LSU, Worst Game Played By BAMA.
[Reply]
Powers 01:16 PM 10-10-2010
SEC strength in the rankings:

7. Auburn
8. Alabama
9. LSU
10. South Carolina
12. Arkansas
22. Florida
[Reply]
OLS 04:47 PM 10-10-2010
Originally Posted by UFPowersmoker320:
SEC strength in the rankings:

7. Auburn
8. Alabama
9. LSU
10. South Carolina
12. Arkansas
22. Florida
Wow, that's an odd sight, no top 5's. That'll take some getting used to.
Looka Auburn, man! War Eagle. 7,8,9,10, lol.

I just saw the replay video of all the stuff I missed at the end of the 4th qtr.
This team carries an awful lot of luck around with it, I'll tell ya.
[Reply]
rizzle 08:12 PM 10-10-2010
Congratulations to Joey and the rest of the Gamecock fans. The Tide took an ass beating, pure and simple. I think I let the defense fool me...I was concerned about them early on and then talked myself into thinking we had grown up in the Florida game. Obviously we haven't.

And I'm gonna go ahead and throw this out there, Brad. LSU stinks. They stunk it through another victory last night some how, but I'm afraind y'all are bout to roll snake eyes. :-)
[Reply]
Page 19 of 37
« First < 9171819 202129 > Last »
Up