Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 19 of 138
« First < 9171819 20212969119 > Last »
Sports>NHL '10 - '11 Thread
jmsremax 11:05 AM 11-01-2010
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
Listen to the audio exchange at 50 seconds. Tells the player he is comming to hit him. the player says thanks after for letting him know.

The fight call out is pretty cool also.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3RvA...eature=related
I love this..... :-)
Ahbroody 12:10 PM 11-01-2010
Originally Posted by darkleeroy:
I suppose I should identify myself as the sole Panthers fan in the US. At least we won on Saturday :-)
Welcome.
ChicagoWhiteSox 03:07 PM 11-01-2010
Hawks vs. Rangers tonight:-)
icehog3 04:41 PM 11-01-2010
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
Hawks vs. Rangers tonight:-)
Hope the Hawks can play as well defensively as they are capable of.
x man 04:55 PM 11-01-2010
Originally Posted by darkleeroy:
I suppose I should identify myself as the sole Panthers fan in the US. At least we won on Saturday :-)
I likwe em too, actually i went to the 1st NHL game ever played in Fla.
But it was the Lightning in xibition in Mia. Maybe 1992.
ChicagoWhiteSox 07:28 PM 11-01-2010
Hawks couldn't get it done tonight. Rangers D was good.
ahc4353 07:33 PM 11-01-2010
Good game Tom. (Insert hand shake here).
icehog3 09:54 PM 11-01-2010
Good game Al....I can see why the Rangers lead the NHL in blocked shots, their D was amazing.
x man 10:07 AM 11-02-2010
Originally Posted by x man:
I likwe em too, actually i went to the 1st NHL game ever played in Fla.
But it was the Lightning in xibition in Mia. Maybe 1992.
Ex Broad Steet Bully fan 73 to 93
Ex Ranger fan 93 to 2001
now i am just a hockey fan
gpugliese 10:29 AM 11-02-2010
Posting this one seperate because I thought it was very very cool.
Listen to the audio exchange at 50 seconds. Tells the player he is comming to hit him. the player says thanks after for letting him know.

The fight call out is pretty cool also.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3RvA...eature=related
I really wish the NHL offered an uncut audio channel. IE either a couple of interesting guys mic-d up the entire game, or just adding more mics on the ice surface and broadcasting the sound of the game only, without announcers.

It'd have to be off basic cable due to the language and probably charge a premium for it, but in my opinion it'd be worth it. I can remember a few times over the past years where the announcers audio was cut out due to some tech issues, and it was great. They would definitely need more on-ice mics though.
ChicagoWhiteSox 10:33 AM 11-02-2010
Originally Posted by gpugliese:
I really wish the NHL offered an uncut audio channel. IE either a couple of interesting guys mic-d up the entire game, or just adding more mics on the ice surface and broadcasting the sound of the game only, without announcers.

It'd have to be off basic cable due to the language and probably charge a premium for it, but in my opinion it'd be worth it. I can remember a few times over the past years where the announcers audio was cut out due to some tech issues, and it was great. They would definitely need more on-ice mics though.
I think I would actually like this
icehog3 01:10 PM 11-02-2010
Originally Posted by gpugliese:

That would be awesome, Greg....I love seeing some of the stuff that has been recorded in the past.
ChicagoWhiteSox 02:23 PM 11-02-2010
Canucks at Oilers tonight will be a good game.
Ahbroody 01:28 AM 11-03-2010
Originally Posted by Ahbroody;1043471
Briere is getting suspended for sure. WOW talk about intent to injure. Bish move and then he doesnt want to go even with the goalie. :r Never drops his glove or stick. Swinging a stick at someones head? :td Indefensible. Carcillo maybe also
[url
:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymh_CrQyvR4[/url]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTREPmPvqF0
Briere is sad. He thiks because the guy challenges him its okay to swing your stick at his head? K

Sharks get beat by the Wild tonight. Outshot them, but the WIld had a solid game plan fot the one goal then their goalie stole the show.
icehog3 01:51 AM 11-03-2010
Niittymaki considered #1 in SJ yet Mike?
Ahbroody 09:06 AM 11-03-2010
Jeeeez what do you think.
GreekGodX 09:28 AM 11-03-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Niittymaki considered #1 in SJ yet Mike?
I'll take this one.. When he's on his hot streak yes :-) Who knows what will happen once he goes "cold". I think Niemi only knows cold streak unfortunately
Ahbroody 10:20 AM 11-03-2010
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
I'll take this one.. When he's on his hot streak yes :-) Who knows what will happen once he goes "cold". I think Niemi only knows cold streak unfortunately
Well with deep analysis like this I am sure the NHL Network will be calling you for the analyst spot. Just hit them with that and if a player is scoring he will earn a spot in a lineup and your gold. :-)

Sorry just had a Jim Rome moment.
GreekGodX 10:22 AM 11-03-2010
Well with deep analysis like this I am sure the NHL Network will be calling you for the analyst spot. Just hit them with that and if a player is scoring he will earn a spot in a lineup and your gold. :-)

Sorry just had a Jim Rome moment.
I'll follow up with, "well the team with the most goals at the end of the 3rd period will win the game." :-)
Ahbroody 10:26 AM 11-03-2010
He shoots! He scorrrrrrrrrrrres!
:-)
Page 19 of 138
« First < 9171819 20212969119 > Last »
Up