Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 19 of 43
« First < 9171819 202129 > Last »
Entertainment>Walking Dead Season 2
icehog3 12:17 AM 12-01-2011
Originally Posted by OLS:
You are as unlike Shane as a cop can get. (I am guessing) Maybe you are a yankee redneck, but I just don't see it.
I am sure liking this show more than American horror Story.
Definitely not a redncek. :-)

Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
Wait, whose crotch were you grabbing?
On Thursday night? It's anybody's guess. :-)

longknocker 03:17 AM 12-01-2011
The Admiral Is Not A Redneck; He Can't Even Spell It! :-) :-)
replicant_argent 06:42 AM 12-01-2011
Bbb.bbbb....bbb..but look how happy Peter looks!
Lanks85 03:17 PM 12-07-2011
What's everyone watching to fill 'the walking dead' void? I think I may have to break out the sopranos collection. :-)
Eleven 03:24 PM 12-07-2011
Originally Posted by Lanks85:
What's everyone watching to fill 'the walking dead' void? I think I may have to break out the sopranos collection. :-)
I'm going to watch Dexter Season 2, somehow me and the wife missed this one. I also still watch Hell On Wheels, American Horror Story, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, The League, Dexter, Homeland, Person Of Interest, Various Late Night Religious Shows and of course, Justified comes back on in January!

I have this entire season on Fringe sitting on my DVR that I haven't watched yet either. It picks back up again in January.

I may also catch up on Breaking Bad, I have seen most of Season 1, and I have them all on my PC :-)
icehog3 04:12 PM 12-07-2011
Most of my shows have ended or are ending:

Walking Dead
Sons of Anarchy
Boardwalk Empire
It's Always Sunny

I have all the episodes of American Horror Story Tivo'ed, so that should fill a few weeks. That and the NHL season should keep my limited TV hours full until Febraury.
Powers 05:24 PM 12-07-2011
I'll have Always Sunny, Modern Family, and Hell on Wheels to hold me over for a while
massphatness 07:19 PM 12-07-2011
Originally Posted by Lanks85:
I'm watching all episodes of True Blood - lots of gratuitous banging in that show
Powers 07:34 PM 12-07-2011
Originally Posted by massphatness:
I'm watching all episodes of True Blood - lots of gratuitous banging in that show
U're right Vin, Walking Dead definitely needs some more hot chicks in the show. They kill off Angela's sister, Amy, and now all we got is Glenn's chick, Maggie.

Here's to hoping they stumble on an all-girls Catholic school that is holding out :-)
replicant_argent 10:24 PM 12-07-2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtcSYPjJbgg
Powers 10:32 PM 12-07-2011
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtcSYPjJbgg
:-)

irratebass 03:55 AM 12-08-2011
I'm finishing up the new season of Dexter & Boardwalk Empire & wife just finished seasons 1 & 2 of Dexter now on to 3 which I hated, so I'll just be on here maybe lol
cricky101 07:33 AM 12-08-2011
I really like Justified and am looking forward to that one coming back on. Breaking Bad is one of my favorites, but I'm not sure when that one comes back though
OLS 11:30 AM 12-08-2011
Originally Posted by Powers:
Here's to hoping they stumble on an all-girls Catholic school that is holding out :-)
God yes. Hell I'd take a school full of skirted ZOMBIES if they were hot enough.
Kind of gives the term "Eat Me" a new spin, though.
Powers 11:32 AM 12-08-2011
God yes. Hell I'd take a school full of skirted ZOMBIES if they were hot enough.

Lanks85 02:17 PM 12-08-2011
Just make sure to double wrap :-)
Powers 01:26 AM 12-11-2011
I've been thinking about my strategies if/when the zombie Apocalypse comes that the show does not reflect:

- A pack of dogs; preferably rottweiler (#1 thing that would be valuable that the show disregards)
- some chain mail or knight armor to protect against bites
- A broad sword

Defenses:
- Build a deep trench/moat
- A multi-layer rudimentary barbwire fence would suffice (zombies are dumb as hell)

Living conditions:
The Florida Everglades
If not, a barrier island on the coast or an island in a lake (have u ever seen a zombie swim?)

massphatness 05:19 AM 12-11-2011
Mike- have you read World War Z? It delves into a number of the survival strategies you talk about. Good read. Day By Day Armmagedeon is another one.
icehog3 09:39 AM 12-11-2011
Originally Posted by Powers:
I've been thinking about my strategies if/when the zombie Apocalypse comes that the show does not reflect:

- A pack of dogs; preferably rottweiler (#1 thing that would be valuable that the show disregards)
- some chain mail or knight armor to protect against bites
- A broad sword

Defenses:
- Build a deep trench/moat
- A multi-layer rudimentary barbwire fence would suffice (zombies are dumb as hell)

Living conditions:
The Florida Everglades
If not, a barrier island on the coast or an island in a lake (have u ever seen a zombie swim?)

What fun would that be to watch, Mike? :-)
MikeyC 11:22 AM 12-11-2011
Is it February yet? I'd like to watch some new episodes!
Page 19 of 43
« First < 9171819 202129 > Last »
Up