General Discussion>It's happend
MajorCaptSilly 10:27 AM 01-13-2009
Originally Posted by poker:
Like this ninja :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acDg5-5pKUk

Very similar!!

MCS
replicant_argent 10:40 AM 01-13-2009
Scott, I found you a date.... Hope the family doesn't mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myb1N6j5zdk

uh...
MAYBE NSFW

mojo65 10:43 AM 01-13-2009
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:

uh...
MAYBE NSFW
thats not safe for anyone or anywhere.....:-)
Blueface 10:58 AM 01-13-2009
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:

uh...
MAYBE NSFW
Pete,
You have scarred me for life.
replicant_argent 11:20 AM 01-13-2009
Originally Posted by Blueface:
Pete,
You have scarred me for life.
Ain't Karma a beeyotch, my friend?
macpappy 11:30 AM 01-13-2009
Well, my fate there has been sealed a few moments ago.
I enjoyed going on to see what was going on with all the changes but JC really P'd me off just now.
I wish him well.
As I stated to him, "a fish always rots from the head". He is the head. That fish is going to rot with his pompous and sarcastic/unwarranted responses to people.
No fanfare.
No goodbyes.
My friends are here and know where to find me.
CURSES! I became curious and fell for the trap you set Carlos. You forced my hand to click the button and look at Caputo's Playhouse to see what happened.

It just shows which part of the Jack Caputo is. He gets offended by a post, makes an attack on an avatar he doesn't recognize and then claims it was a joke. That's lamer than a three legged dog.
GKitty 11:45 AM 01-13-2009
Check out the re-write of Puff Lifestyle:

Puff Lifestyle

Like the perfect cigar, the smoker’s lifestyle is one focused on enjoyment and relaxation. At Puff Lifestyle, we discuss all avenues of lifestyle - great hotels that are cigar friendly, fantastic wines, cigar friendly dining, cool gadgets, lighters that actually work, hand carved cedar humidors...you get the idea. But we also cover the down to earth lifestyle interests as well: the most enjoyable reasonably priced cigars, best vacations on a budget, and the best way to stretch a buck...which has never been more important. Nothing is off topic!

Originally:
Like the perfect cigar, the smoker’s lifestyle is a rich and well-blended mixture of the all the finest ingredients. At Puff Lifestyle, we discuss the finer things in life: the most luxurious hotels, the finest wines, 5-star dining, the hottest wheels, insane watches, really cool lighters, hand carved cedar humidors, and of course – the best cigars. Come, live the life of a true cigar connoisseur. Puff Lifestyle – the sky is the limit.

Looks like Big Brother John is responding to the members. Or maybe he's just trying to win people back.
mrreindeer 11:47 AM 01-13-2009
I enjoyed going on to see what was going on with all the changes but JC really P'd me off just now.
What does Jesus have to do with any of this???

Sorry. :-) :-)
md4958 11:49 AM 01-13-2009
Originally Posted by GKitty:

Puff Lifestyle

Like the perfect cigar, the smoker’s lifestyle is one focused on enjoyment and relaxation. At Puff Lifestyle, we discuss all avenues of lifestyle - great hotels that are cigar friendly, fantastic wines, cigar friendly dining, cool gadgets, lighters that actually work, hand carved cedar humidors...you get the idea. But we also cover the down to earth lifestyle interests as well: the most enjoyable reasonably priced cigars, best vacations on a budget, and the best way to stretch a buck...which has never been more important. Nothing is off topic!

Originally:
Like the perfect cigar, the smoker’s lifestyle is a rich and well-blended mixture of the all the finest ingredients. At Puff Lifestyle, we discuss the finer things in life: the most luxurious hotels, the finest wines, 5-star dining, the hottest wheels, insane watches, really cool lighters, hand carved cedar humidors, and of course – the best cigars. Come, live the life of a true cigar connoisseur. Puff Lifestyle – the sky is the limit.

Looks like Big Brother John is responding to the members. Or maybe he's just trying to win people back.
That back-pedal didnt take long!
mrreindeer 11:50 AM 01-13-2009
Originally Posted by GKitty:

Puff Lifestyle

Originally:

Hahahaha, that's an awesome grab right there. Nice catch kitty! You guys are definitely molding the new site. I think it's a much better change.
Jbailey 11:52 AM 01-13-2009
Originally Posted by mrreindeer:
What does Jesus have to do with any of this???

Sorry. :-) :-)
:-) That's what I first thought when I read that comment.
pnoon 11:54 AM 01-13-2009
I think the whole concept of a Puff Lifestyle, no matter how it is worded, is stupid.
Was there a stated CS Lifestyle or a CA Lifestyle. Is there a "lifestyle" on any other cigar board aside from maybe Cigar Aficionado?
Jbailey 12:03 PM 01-13-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
I think the whole concept of a Puff Lifestyle, no matter how it is worded, is stupid.
Was there a stated CS Lifestyle or a CA Lifestyle. Is there a "lifestyle" on any other cigar board aside from maybe Cigar Aficionado?
I got my own lifestyle.

I know Tim shares my lifestyle too. :-)
Blueface 12:04 PM 01-13-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Peter,
Just like Cigar Aficionado, what difference does it make to "discuss" that lifestyle?
It is one that only a select few can appreciate or enjoy.
The rest of us mere mortals don't drive Bentleys, shop at Channel or pick up Tiffany jewelry on the way home from work for our wives.

Heck,
Just realized.
I am impressed I can even come up with those three names.:-):-):-)
pnoon 12:06 PM 01-13-2009
I just find it pretentious that he could label a group of individuals he knows absolutely nothing about.
Blueface 12:07 PM 01-13-2009
Originally Posted by Jbailey:
:-) That's what I first thought when I read that comment.
:-)

I thought about putting the name but figured that just the initials would be more appropriate.
mrreindeer 12:10 PM 01-13-2009
Originally Posted by Jbailey:
I got my own lifestyle.

ahc4353 12:30 PM 01-13-2009
Peter,
Just like Cigar Aficionado, what difference does it make to "discuss" that lifestyle?
The rest of us mere mortals don't drive Bentleys, shop at Channel or pick up Tiffany jewelry on the way home from work for our wives.

Heck,
Just realized.
We don't?

BC-Axeman 12:36 PM 01-13-2009
I think he should have stuck with the original lifestyle statement. It shows poor leadership to be so pliable that you can't stick with your idea and are so willing to "bend with the wind". Like some poll following politician. People don't like following weak leaders.
taltos 12:41 PM 01-13-2009
Peter,

Heck,
Just realized.
I used to shop at Channel before they went out of business. They had some of the best power tool prices that I have ever seen.:-):-)
Page 18 of 67
« First < 8161718 192028 > Last »
Up