Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 18 of 21
« First < 8161718 1920 > Last »
Sports>Tom Brady
AdamJoshua 05:02 PM 09-21-2015
He's been President since 2005...technically.

Edit: but Brady still sucks
[Reply]
shilala 05:51 PM 09-21-2015
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
I love me some Terry, but let's face it he was not winning superbowls because he was an amazing QB, he was being dragged to the finish line by some incredibly teammates.
He was awful, Ads. Just plain awful.
I love me some Terry, too. I was being sarcastic when I probably shouldn't have.
But 4/4 still beats 4/6.
Bradshaw didn't lose any Super Bowls. So he's way better than Brady, obviously. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 09:16 PM 09-21-2015
Bradshaw for the win! :-)
[Reply]
Subvet642 10:02 PM 09-21-2015
Originally Posted by shilala:
He was awful, Ads. Just plain awful.
I love me some Terry, too. I was being sarcastic when I probably shouldn't have.
But 4/4 still beats 4/6.
Bradshaw didn't lose any Super Bowls. So he's way better than Brady, obviously. :-)
Yeah, but by the end of this season, Brady will be 5/7. :-) Probably 8/10 by the end of his career; unless someone whines about the weather machine Belichick keeps in his secret volcano lair. :-)
[Reply]
shilala 10:51 PM 09-21-2015
4/4 is still 100%. 8/10 is not. :-)
I don't see the Pats winning another Super Bowl until they address some major holes.
They're always prepared and sh1t-hot right now, but when the rest of the teams catch up in 6 weeks, they look beatable.
The Steelers and Bills played bad ball, and NE just slipped by.
And that's a bad argument because a win is a win, period. They're just thin and the bench is very shallow. A couple injuries is going to hurt them.
Were it not for Belichick, they'd be in trouble already.
He's easily the best coach in the game. By a long-shot.
[Reply]
Subvet642 05:42 AM 09-22-2015
4/4 is still 100%. 8/10 is not. :-)
I don't see the Pats winning another Super Bowl until they address some major holes.
They're always prepared and sh1t-hot right now, but when the rest of the teams catch up in 6 weeks, they look beatable.
The Steelers and Bills played bad ball, and NE just slipped by.
And that's a bad argument because a win is a win, period. They're just thin and the bench is very shallow. A couple injuries is going to hurt them.
Were it not for Belichick, they'd be in trouble already.
He's easily the best coach in the game. By a long-shot.
I haven't been happy with their defense in a long time and the offense can't do everything. I miss Tedy Bruschi!
[Reply]
shilala 12:43 PM 09-22-2015
They still just keep getting it done, Darren.
Remember when Tom didn't have anyone to throw the ball to a couple years ago?
Didn't take them long to fix that.
A couple more losses and I think Brady's head would have exploded. :-)
[Reply]
Subvet642 11:54 PM 09-22-2015
They still just keep getting it done, Darren.
Remember when Tom didn't have anyone to throw the ball to a couple years ago?
Didn't take them long to fix that.
A couple more losses and I think Brady's head would have exploded. :-)
Yeah, I remember. There would have been heads exploding all over New England. Still, they allow too many points.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 04:47 AM 09-23-2015
Originally Posted by Subvet642:
Still, they allow too many points.
This worries me the most. We can't just keep playing "Let's out score the other team" style of football. Give them a 2-3 more weeks and I think we'll see a defense more in control (I hope).
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 01:06 PM 09-23-2015
Per. Tom E Curren

FOXBORO -- It has to be driving the folks at 345 Park Avenue slightly bananas that the player they worked so hard to keep off the field has been the league’s best through two weeks.

The Patriots are 2-0 and Tom Brady -- out on parole, as it were -- leads the NFL with 754 yards, seven touchdowns passes, and hasn’t thrown a pick.

Interestingly, despite having the best performances in the AFC over the first two weeks, Brady’s been brushed past for the conference’s Offensive Player of the Week honors both times.:-)

I would love to see Goodell get hit by a truck!!
[Reply]
massphatness 12:43 PM 09-24-2015
I'm a Bills fan as I've mentioned previously, and while I don't "like" Brady, he certainly has my respect as a player for what he's consistently accomplished on the field.

You know who doesn't respect Brady? Former Redskins D-lineman, Dexter Manley

Originally Posted by :
“I'll take Joe Theismann, I'll take [Matt Ryan], anything over Tom Brady,” Manley continued, presumably unaware that Brady has four Super Bowl rings and three Super Bowl MVP trophies. “I'll take Joe Theismann first, I'll take Matty Ice second, and I might take Doug Williams third, but I'm not gonna take Tom Brady to lead my team nowhere. ...Tom Brady is garbage. He can't pick up a first down. He has no athletic skill. He's surrounded by people, but Tom Brady is garbage. Garbage!”
What an idiot.
[Reply]
shilala 02:10 PM 09-24-2015
Your Bills look like a ball club, Vinnie.
They're comin' around.
[Reply]
Blueface 02:37 PM 09-25-2015
I would love Brady if he could hook up a brother with a sister?
Her sisters are way hotter!

[Reply]
shilala 02:55 PM 09-25-2015
I bet I'd be happy with their Mom, Carlos.
Those 3 look like they'd want to talk and stuff. Ugh.
[Reply]
The Poet 03:20 PM 09-25-2015
That's why God made noise-cancelling headphones.
[Reply]
shilala 03:46 PM 09-25-2015
You could always stuff your socks in their mouth, but with three of them, odds are pretty strong that one's gonna figure out how to get them out.
Then the noise is REALLY gonna come.
I'd just as soon leave em home. :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 03:53 PM 09-25-2015
I would very, very patiently wait until they were done talking.:-)
[Reply]
shilala 05:17 PM 09-25-2015
You're a better man than I, Carlos.
I'd rather send them off to get me a sammich and paint the house.
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 04:45 PM 09-28-2015
TB 12 joins the 400 TD pass club now number 4 on the list, that don't count the 53 playoff TD's:-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 05:08 PM 09-28-2015
You could always stuff your socks in their mouth, but with three of them, odds are pretty strong that one's gonna figure out how to get them out.
Then the noise is REALLY gonna come.
I'd just as soon leave em home. :-)
Really, socks, socks is what you came up with to stuff in their mouths to shut them up ... socks? :-)
[Reply]
Page 18 of 21
« First < 8161718 1920 > Last »
Up