Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 18 of 26
« First < 8161718 1920 > Last »
General Discussion>Third Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops
chaase321 06:03 AM 11-20-2012
I am sending Shilala my troop sticks owed now (35), plus an extra 10 (total 45) for betting purposes, updated below)

YTD Troop Bets

Chaase321 owe's 5 troop sticks. (Chaase321 vs. JenksAnejo 9/2/12) (paid, betting bal = 40 sticks)

Week 1

Coach Deg owe's 5 troop sticks. (Coach Deg vs. Mattso3000) (paid, betting bal = 35 sticks)
Stephen owe's 5 troop sticks. (Coach Deg vs. Stephen)
Sofa man owe's 5 troop sticks. (Coach Deg vs. Sofaman)
Mkarnold owe's 5 troop sticks. (Coach Deg vs. MKArnold1)
MKarnold owe's 5 troop sticks. (MKArnold1 vs. Chaase321)

Week 2

JenksAnejo owe's 5 troop sticks. (JenksAnejo vs. Mattso3000)

Week 3

Chaase321 owes 5 troop sticks (undefeated bet) (paid, betting bal = 35 sticks)
Chaase321 owes 5 troop sticks (Chaase321 vs. Sofaman) (paid, betting bal = 30 sticks)
Mattso3000 owes 30 troop sticks (Mattso3000 vs. the field)
Jenksanejo owes 5 troop sticks (JenksAnejo vs. The Spread)
CoachDeg owes 5 troop sticks (Coach vs. Mattso) (paid, betting bal = 30 sticks)

Week 5

MKarnold owes 5 troop sticks (MKarnold vs. Mattso)
JenksAnejo owes 5 troop sticks (JenksAnejo vs. Stephen)

Week 7
Mattso3000 owes 10 troop sticks (Mattso3000 vs. Chaase321)

Week 9
Stephen owes 5 troop sticks (and a personal 5'er to Shilala) (Shilala vs. Stephen)
chaase321 owes 5 troop sticks (chaase321 vs. Shilala) (paid, betting bal = 25 sticks)
Coach Deg owes 5 troop sticks (Coach Deg vs. Shilala [NFL teams bet]) (paid, betting bal = 25 sticks)
Shilala owes 5 troop sticks (Coach Deg vs. Shilala [head to head bet]) (paid, betting bal = 49 sticks)
Shilala owes 5 troop sticks (Jkim05 vs. Shilala) (paid, betting bal = 44 sticks)

Week 10
chaase321 owes 5 troops sticks (chaase321 vs. mkarnold1) (paid, betting bal = 20 sticks)

Week 11
chaase321 owes 5 personal sticks (chaase321 vs. Shilala) (paid)
chaase321 owes 10 troops sticks (chaase321 vs. Shilala) (paid, betting bal = 10 sticks)
[Reply]
chaase321 06:21 AM 11-20-2012
Scott, DC is 9405 5036 9930 0207 8117 50
[Reply]
Coach Deg 07:42 AM 11-20-2012
Is pass coming to me?
[Reply]
Mattso3000 07:46 AM 11-20-2012
Mark has it right now. I'll PM him to get on posting puts and takes.

Cole...I couldn't find a jump drive anywhere in the box. Not sure if it was hiding or how I missed it but I looked through everything.
[Reply]
chaase321 08:16 AM 11-20-2012
Originally Posted by Mattso3000:
Mark has it right now. I'll PM him to get on posting puts and takes.

Cole...I couldn't find a jump drive anywhere in the box. Not sure if it was hiding or how I missed it but I looked through everything.
I'm pretty sure Scott took it out...It may have been a losing battle doing things that way. No worries though, I have been keeping up with everyone's puts and takes and the pass each step with my spreadsheet on my comp. If anyone wants to see the spreadsheet just shoot me a PM with your email and I will send it out.

What I am going to do is each time it gets to me I will update everything and make sure we are all good to go. A lot of $$ floating around in the box, so it is good to just be sure what is in there an what is out of there. Plus, then Scott knows what he originally put in and what he can take back out once the pass has established itself.
[Reply]
shilala 10:28 AM 11-20-2012
Originally Posted by chaase321:
3 outstanding buy-ins
Matt owes his 6 troops and the 5 personal buy in and 1 troop for Mark
Jarrod owes 6 troops and 5 personal
Jeremy owes 6 troops and 5 personal
Cole, this should be...
Matt owes his 6 troops and the 6 personal buy in and 1 personal for Mark
Jarrod owes 6 troops and 6 personal
Jeremy owes 6 troops and 6 personal

We changed the buy-in to 6 personal premiums so we could have a 3rd place prize, then it just made sense to make it 6 troop sticks. It's served to be very confusing, but it'll be nice to have a 3rd place prize.
I think, and I didn't check the beginning of the thread, that the prizes are 30-20-10. That maths right, so I think it's accurate. :-)

Yes, I took the flash drive out. It was a losing battle. If anyone needs a list, they can hit you up. For me it's easier to just post my puts and takes, do the best I can with the names, and let you guys figure out what they are. :-)

When I put my personal smokes in I only put in a fiver. I had to go right back downstairs and get another one and put in the tub. I was real pleased with myself for being a blockhead. :-)
[Reply]
chaase321 10:31 AM 11-20-2012
Originally Posted by shilala:
Cole, this should be...
Matt owes his 6 troops and the 6 personal buy in and 1 personal for Mark
Jarrod owes 6 troops and 6 personal
Jeremy owes 6 troops and 6 personal

We changed the buy-in to 6 personal premiums so we could have a 3rd place prize, then it just made sense to make it 6 troop sticks. It's served to be very confusing, but it'll be nice to have a 3rd place prize.
I think, and I didn't check the beginning of the thread, that the prizes are 30-20-10. That maths right, so I think it's accurate. :-)

When I put my personal smokes in I only put in a fiver. I had to go right back downstairs and get another one and put in the tub. I was real pleased with myself for being a blockhead. :-)
Thanks for the catch Scott...also, your blockheadedness is acceptable, after all, you are getting a NEW ROAD now! :-)
[Reply]
shilala 10:32 AM 11-20-2012
Originally Posted by chaase321:
Thanks for the catch Scott...also, your blockheadedness is acceptable, after all, you are getting a NEW ROAD now! :-)
It's all done now!!! :-):-):-)
I just marvel at it. It's almost as awesome as whooping your ass at FF this week. I'll enjoy smoking your cigars while I watch my new road!!! :-)
[Reply]
chaase321 11:05 AM 11-20-2012
It's all done now!!!
I just marvel at it. It's almost as awesome as whooping your ass at FF this week. I'll enjoy smoking your cigars while I watch my new road!!! :-)
yeah, the shalacking you gave my by 5 points :-) You'll enjoy them! :-)

I think I'll just wait for people to ask me to bet from now on... :-)
[Reply]
mkarnold1 08:47 AM 11-21-2012
Ok guys, hunting season slowed the pass down a bit on my end. Her are my puts and takes. I am not sure on the PLPC's for Party de Party, but the PLPC's were 2 in the bag. If you want me to just take one that is cool, the party's are the only cc's I have to trade.
Puts:
Lianos Dos Palmas Fuma Linda, My Father LE Corona, AF Anejo 48, LFD DL Perfecto, Tatuaje Petite Caz Reserva x2, '98 Partagas de Partagas
Takes:
San Lotano Oval Maduro, My Father Le Bijou, LP9, PLPC x2

Let me know if anything needs changing and I'll ship it off tommorow or Friday.
[Reply]
Mattso3000 09:30 AM 11-21-2012
Tomorrow could be a tough day to send it out :-)
[Reply]
mkarnold1 09:33 AM 11-21-2012
Originally Posted by Mattso3000:
Tomorrow could be a tough day to send it out :-)
I thought about that, it's why I added the "or Friday" part. I would send it out today but I need to make sure I'm not stepping on toes by taking the PLPC's.
[Reply]
shilala 11:47 AM 11-23-2012
Sorry for not looking earlier, Mark. 2 plpc's for a party de party is an even trade, or at least real close. The smokes that are two in a bag are just that way because they fit really good when I was filling them up. :-)

The only other thing I can say is the Lianos Dos Palmas Fuma Linda doesn't make the $8.00 minimum for premium cigars we set. I don't know about the Tats, I have no idea how they're priced.
It's real important for us to keep the standards up in this pass, otherwise it was all for naught, ya know?
Hope this helps, my brother!!! :-)
[Reply]
mkarnold1 03:25 PM 11-23-2012
The Fuma Linda's were about $6 as a single, a little less as a bundle. I thought the difficulty in getting them (website does not work to purchase, kind of have to go there) might kick it up to the right level, but if I need to replace it with another I can. The tat's I thought would be kind of a 2 for one because of size being the reason they are less than $8 a stick, not quality. Let me know if I need to replace these and I sure will.
[Reply]
chaase321 09:29 AM 11-26-2012
just my :-)

Mark, why don't you switch up the Lianos. I think the tats are ok, just write 2 for 1 on the package or something. Like you are taking the PLPC's for the 1 party, i think someone could take the Tat's 2 for 1 of something else.

Anyway, I think if you pull the Lianos, and replace with something else there wouldn't be any problems. As Scott mentioned, we are trying to stay premium in the pass. We just want to make sure that the next rounds as this keeps going we keep this pass premium to keep it worth the price tag of shipping and insurance costs.

Also, if you have already shipped (or sealed up the package) to Coach, no worries :-)
[Reply]
mkarnold1 06:23 PM 11-26-2012
Ok, this went out to Coach Deg today, DC #03122120000145860186. I left the Fuma Linda in, but I put the San Lotano maduro back. The Fuma Linda is just a pay it forward from me to whomever gets it! (my guess is Coach Deg).
[Reply]
shilala 07:58 AM 11-27-2012
I forgot to mention that I received Cole's entry smokes and troop smokes and also his pay-up for the bet he lost to me. :-)
Thanks for an awesome selection of smokes, my man!!! :-)
[Reply]
chaase321 08:35 AM 11-27-2012
I forgot to mention that I received Cole's entry smokes and troop smokes and also his pay-up for the bet he lost to me. :-)
Thanks for an awesome selection of smokes, my man!!! :-)
Sweet, glad you got them in Scott! Hopefully I don't have to make many more payments :-)
[Reply]
shilala 07:32 AM 11-29-2012
I feel lucky this week. I'll cover any bets you guys want to throw out there, even a good number of unreasonable ones.
There's only a three more weeks until the playoffs, you'll want to hurry up and let me whoop your ass before it's too late!!! :-)
[Reply]
shilala 12:51 PM 11-30-2012
Still looking for bets, ladies!!! :-)
[Reply]
Page 18 of 26
« First < 8161718 1920 > Last »
Up