Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 18 of 351
« First < 8161718 19202868118 > Last »
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>What beers are you enjoying?
gvarsity 10:11 AM 03-04-2009
The list from the past ten days or so.

Moylan's Imperial Stout
Marin Brewing Company Mt. Tam Pale Ale
Three Floyds Black Sun Stout
Ale Asylum Mercy Belgian Grand Cru
Stone Pale Ale

For you hop heads found a magazine at the grocery store in CA about microbrews I found to be pretty impressive. http://draftmag.com/ It listed a number of places I have been to in it's list of local pubs that are good that I had to agree with. The kind of local places that would normally not end up in a national magazine. These guys did there homework.
newcigarz 10:25 AM 03-04-2009
Originally Posted by gvarsity:
The list from the past ten days or so.

Moylan's Imperial Stout
Marin Brewing Company Mt. Tam Pale Ale
Three Floyds Black Sun Stout
Ale Asylum Mercy Belgian Grand Cru
Stone Pale Ale

For you hop heads found a magazine at the grocery store in CA about microbrews I found to be pretty impressive. http://draftmag.com/ It listed a number of places I have been to in it's list of local pubs that are good that I had to agree with. The kind of local places that would normally not end up in a national magazine. These guys did there homework.
I wish I could try more Three Floyds. I have loved all the ones I have gotten my hands on.
smokeyandthebandit05 12:24 PM 03-04-2009
I had the Rogue XS: Imperial Stout the other day and it was amazing!! Also had to have some Rolling Rock last night on Rolling Rock day. Tonight I think we got some blue moon, Guinness Extra Stout, SA Cream Stout
cle_smoker 09:07 PM 03-04-2009
Drinking some Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold. I'm a Great Lakes whore, what can I say.
awsmith4 11:40 PM 03-05-2009
I am drinking Three Philosopher's tonight for the first time. I ill be adding this to my regular purchase list.
newcigarz 05:55 AM 03-06-2009
Originally Posted by awsmith4:
I am drinking Three Philosopher's tonight for the first time. I ill be adding this to my regular purchase list.
That is a great beer from Ommegang. :-)
Mr.Maduro 05:56 PM 03-06-2009
Right now.... Pilsner Urquell...an old favorite..:-)
leasingthisspace 06:29 PM 03-06-2009
Last night I had a Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat.

Ok I had four of them. I need to find out more about this beer. I guess I know what I am about to Google.
AndyMadera 06:48 PM 03-06-2009
Well, i dont drink beer... but i am sipping a Wild Cherry Pepsi!
WildBlueSooner 10:11 PM 03-06-2009
[quote=leasingthisspace;274861]Last night I had a Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat.

Is this the one that tastes like frootie pebbles cereal?
Savvy 12:46 AM 03-07-2009
[quote=WildBlueSooner;275192]
Originally Posted by leasingthisspace:
Last night I had a Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat.

Is this the one that tastes like frootie pebbles cereal?
I think the Fruity Pebbles one is Leinie's Berry Weiss. I grew up about 45 minutes away from the brewery. Needless to say, I've had a few of just about all their beer.
SirMoby 12:56 PM 03-07-2009
If you're lucky enough to have a Trader Joe's close by they often have some of their own brews. I finished a bottle of 9% last weekend while smoking Partagas cigars.
leasingthisspace 08:54 PM 03-08-2009
I just got my hands on my first bottle of Rogue so I know what I will be drinking tomorrow night.
Mr.Goodfella 09:52 PM 03-09-2009
I noticed a few weeks ago that Sam Adams came out with an Imperial series. From what I saw there were 3 different kinds, stout, white ale, and double boch; I believe they are all 10.3% ABV. I had the white ale and it was a good but the sweetness was overpowering.
mastershogun 10:14 PM 03-09-2009
Originally Posted by SirMoby:
If you're lucky enough to have a Trader Joe's close by they often have some of their own brews. I finished a bottle of 9% last weekend while smoking Partagas cigars.
very good brew and pretty decently priced
smokeyandthebandit05 10:30 PM 03-09-2009
Originally Posted by leasingthisspace:
I just got my hands on my first bottle of Rogue so I know what I will be drinking tomorrow night.

Oh man what one did u get!?!?!?!

I love Rogue!
leasingthisspace 06:21 AM 03-10-2009
I enjoyed the Dead man Ale last night. I need to try some of the others in their lineup. I was sad to see my bottle end.
smokeyandthebandit05 10:20 AM 03-10-2009
The dead man is excellent

Also these are the only other ones Ive tried but were very very goood

Mocha Porter
Brutal Bitter
Dry Hopped St. Rogue Red
XS: Imperial Red Ale
XS: Imperial Stout
WildBlueSooner 11:09 AM 03-10-2009
Anyone like Delirious Tremmens? Might very well be my favorite brew. I had about 6 of these and didnt realize the alcohol content...it was nice! :-)
gvarsity 11:26 AM 03-10-2009
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
I wish I could try more Three Floyds. I have loved all the ones I have gotten my hands on.
Love the three floyds as well. Just found out that brewery is only about 3hrs from me so I'm going to have to make a visit.

Originally Posted by :
Drinking some Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold. I'm a Great Lakes whore, what can I say.
I too am a Great Lakes whore. Love it. Especially the Burning River and Edmund Fitzgerald. Mmmmm Mmmmm

Originally Posted by :
I love Rogue!
Also very good stuff. Just brought home a growler of the dead guy ale. We are living in a great age for beer.
Page 18 of 351
« First < 8161718 19202868118 > Last »
Up