Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 18 of 43
« First < 8161718 192028 > Last »
Entertainment>Walking Dead Season 2
icehog3 08:47 AM 11-28-2011
Youse guys got a problem with psycho douchebags? :-)
Drez 09:01 AM 11-28-2011
i dont think shanes all that psycho.....

mind you he has a very quick temper and speaks his mind but push comes to shove he has proven himself to be very reliable when it comes to protecting the group.

before rick showed up shane was calling the shots and the group was big and happy. it really wasnt till rick got there that SHTF. mind you yes this is a show and it would have made for a very boring show to watch people live in a old quarry but still :-)

i think shane is just fed up with the fact that they have a place that compared to where they have been is safe and they have the means to survive. i think he is also dealing with the tension between lori and him and also his best friend being back. what he did to otis was wrong and sad but he really did do it for the better of the group. everyone knows that otis would have slowed shane down and gotten him killed. if shane cared about self preservation i think he would have just dumped all the medical gear and taken off. instead he had carl on his mind and did what he had to do.

all in all the show to me is really doing a great job of showing MANY MANY angles of what life would be like for a group of survivors after a zombie invasion. this show is really evolving and the writers and actors are doing a great job. cant wait till feb!!!
replicant_argent 09:03 AM 11-28-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Lighten up, Francis.
Mikey202 09:34 AM 11-28-2011
Well, to say that I'm caught up in the story is an understatement. I actually got emotional when they had to kill the girl. I pulled myself together, but my wife caught me. I can't believe a Zombie movie got me all tore up like that. Man that was sad.
How about that Steelers game last night?
Resipsa 10:00 AM 11-28-2011
not me.....:-)
Beagleone 10:11 AM 11-28-2011
When you think about it, the first killing by Rick was a little girl on the bike. To end the mid season with the killing of Sofia, it brings it full circle. This is what they were saying on Talking Dead last night. They also said something interesting in that it was Otis who placed Sophia in the barn. He left with Shane for the meds and was zombie food before anyone mentioned the reason they were searching in the woods when Carl got shot. Hershel even said it was Otis' job to put the walkers in the barn. I did catch that when it was said and sort of figured it out before they got to the final scene. Still it was a very good episode.
Skywalker 12:13 PM 11-28-2011
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
Lighten up, Francis.
:-):-):-)
maninblack 12:17 PM 11-28-2011
Great way to end the mid-season. Glad they FINALLY tied up the little girl story, even though it was a sad ending. They drug it out too long. Can't wait for feb.2!
icehog3 12:31 PM 11-28-2011
Lighten up, Francis.
Touch me, and I'll kill ya.
kugie 01:02 PM 11-28-2011
Great Episode, Rick stepped up when, Shane thinking he was "King Craptastic"
could not. Too bad about Sophie but What a great scene.
kelmac07 02:22 PM 11-28-2011
Lighten up, Francis.
Touch me, and I'll kill ya.
Anyone calls me Francis...and I'll kill ya.
massphatness 02:59 PM 11-28-2011
Lee Harvey, YOU are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy!

:-)
bonjing 04:00 PM 11-28-2011
I kinda feel bad for the little girl, the series is/has really taken off and they kill of her character already.
OLS 04:30 PM 11-28-2011
I don't like Shane and I don't feel bad for Otis. Shane told him not to go with him to the school, I can perfectly
understand why he went anyway, but a big wheezy fat dude has no business trying to run from zombies,
and that's exactly what he KNEW he'd have to do.

I TOLD YOU that girl was in the barn shambling around, lol. (page 13 #253)
I just ate a big spoonful of spoilers despite not being able to watch Epi. 6 or 7 til tonight. Spoilers don't usually
bother me. I am gonna watch anyway. Like I said, I knew that kid had to be in the barn, but why would they
let those people traipse around the woods like hansel and gretel when there was no reason to search?
I am guessing they wanted as many 'group' as possible dead and out of their hair.
Lanks85 05:03 PM 11-28-2011
Originally Posted by OLS:
I don't like Shane and I don't feel bad for Otis. Shane told him not to go with him to the school, I can perfectly
understand why he went anyway, but a big wheezy fat dude has no business trying to run from zombies,
and that's exactly what he KNEW he'd have to do.

I TOLD YOU that girl was in the barn shambling around, lol. (page 13 #253)
I just ate a big spoonful of spoilers despite not being able to watch Epi. 6 or 7 til tonight. Spoilers don't usually
bother me. I am gonna watch anyway. Like I said, I knew that kid had to be in the barn, but why would they
let those people traipse around the woods like hansel and gretel when there was no reason to search?
I am guessing they wanted as many 'group' as possible dead and out of their hair.
Otis was the one in charge of putting the walkers in the barn, but he went with Shane to the school before he heard any of the talk about the missing girl. The others on the farm probably didn't get a chance to hear that she was even in there before he died.
OLS 01:12 PM 11-30-2011
That would explain some things, but not the knowing glances exchanged between Herschel and his daughter.
But of course, that's all just editing. Who knows if that was supposed to go another way and they decided
against it. All in all I was not as thrilled with the show as you guys were, I liked it because in a way,
it finally got moving somewhere. I have been bored stiff. I saw another example of why I hate Shane, he is
just the kind of cop I always run into. Bloused pants, testosterone-soaked bullets in his gun...I halfway expect him
to grab his crotch at any moment for emphasis. But come Goundhog Day, I think he is gonna make a break with
his new squeeze. May they be happy together forever. I also think Lori is a skag. I liked her on Prison Break,
but this character is too skinny, too a lot of stuff. I guess she is perfectly acting her character, though.
It is going to be interesting to see how this goes on the return show. Clearly Herschel is going to have a
breakdown, I thought he was gonna coronary on the spot outside the barn there. He is going to demand they
leave and Shane is gonna grab his nuts and grunt for effect. But Herschel is right, there have to be dozens of
farms nearby where they can stay in contact without being right on top of one another. They need to find a
gas truck and go on a gas siphoning and bullet shopping spree. I am guessing most of the gun shops got looted,
so maybe this is more a matter of breaking into another cop shop. Hard to know where their next move lies on
that point. I had fun last night, though watching this a few days late...Shane in the swamp having a showdown
over the guns, I was making ape noises at the screen as he was swaggering around.
icehog3 02:36 PM 11-30-2011
he is
just the kind of cop I always run into. Bloused pants, testosterone-soaked bullets in his gun...I halfway expect him
to grab his crotch at any moment for emphasis.
I will be sure to make myself scarce at the next Shack Herf, Brad. :-)
OLS 04:27 PM 11-30-2011
You are as unlike Shane as a cop can get. (I am guessing) Maybe you are a yankee redneck, but I just don't see it.
I am sure liking this show more than American horror Story.
mase 07:07 PM 11-30-2011
You are as unlike Shane as a cop can get. (I am guessing) Maybe you are a yankee redneck, but I just don't see it.
I am sure liking this show more than American horror Story.
Just got to say - love your avatar. I was watching the game and I was like, "Is that dude crying?" Awesome
replicant_argent 07:36 PM 11-30-2011
I will be sure to make myself scarce at the next Shack Herf, Brad. :-)
Wait, whose crotch were you grabbing?
Page 18 of 43
« First < 8161718 192028 > Last »
Up