Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 18 of 350
« First < 8161718 19202868118 > Last »
Health and Fitness>Pumping Iron with Zemekone and Icehog3
icehog3 06:33 PM 11-19-2008
Originally Posted by Big Vito:
Looks interesting http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mhp/dren.html
only $23 might buy a bottle and be a guinea pig :-) not really looking for run thru walls energy but something to keep me motivated with out crashing.
I am more into others being the guinea pigs, on their dimes.....Spent too much money on crap over the years, I have (somewhat) learned my lesson.
Genetic Defect 06:36 PM 11-19-2008
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I am more into others being the guinea pigs, on their dimes.....Spent too much money on crap over the years, I have (somewhat) learned my lesson.
:-) what if this crap just ends up in your mailbox :-)
I don't mind it although I used to spend a lot more in the past.
Sanitariumite 06:36 PM 11-19-2008
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I haven't, so bring on the tests! I'm still young enough to be invincible, right?
Genetic Defect 06:38 PM 11-19-2008
Originally Posted by Sanitariumite:
I haven't, so bring on the tests! I'm still young enough to be invincible, right?
:-) not about youth as much as $$$
Sanitariumite 06:40 PM 11-19-2008
:-) not about youth as much as $$$
Yeah, no kidding. I'm not one to talk, as I'm trying to figure out when I'll be able to re-stock on a NO supplement, and I'm almost out of L-glutamine, which scares the hell out of me. That's the most effective supplement I've ever used! I'm never sore when I have glutamine around. It's an expensive game...
Genetic Defect 06:45 PM 11-19-2008
Yeah, no kidding. I'm not one to talk, as I'm trying to figure out when I'll be able to re-stock on a NO supplement, and I'm almost out of L-glutamine, which scares the hell out of me. That's the most effective supplement I've ever used! I'm never sore when I have glutamine around. It's an expensive game...
wow on the glutamine, I still subscribe to it being an unnecessary sup to really worry about. (MOO) my favorite NO product has been discontinued for some time, thats why/how I found WF.
Sanitariumite 06:48 PM 11-19-2008
wow on the glutamine, I still subscribe to it being an unnecessary sup to really worry about. (MOO) my favorite NO product has been discontinued for some time, thats why/how I found WF.
Not a fan of the Glutamine, huh? It seems like every time I lift when I don't have it, instead of my muscles feeling tight the next day, they just farking hurt for 12-24 hours. I can and do lift without it, whenever I have to, but I think I notice more difference in recovery from glutamine than from anything else I've tried.
Genetic Defect 06:51 PM 11-19-2008
Recovery is why I use PW (purple wraath) :-)

and when I remember GFH
Sanitariumite 06:57 PM 11-19-2008
Recovery is why I use PW (purple wraath) :-)

and when I remember GFH
Oh god, I can't stomach the PW. I tried. Time, and time again, I can't finish a dose of that stuff without gagging. It worked great, and I love the beta-alanine tingles, but goddamn they made that stuff foul...
Genetic Defect 06:59 PM 11-19-2008
Oh god, I can't stomach the PW. I tried. Time, and time again, I can't finish a dose of that stuff without gagging. It worked great, and I love the beta-alanine tingles, but goddamn they made that stuff foul...
:-) that sounds about right, when was the last time you had any, also the samples usually taste worse then the actual product at least for me. also I mix 2-4 scoops in a qt
Sanitariumite 07:05 PM 11-19-2008
:-) that sounds about right, when was the last time you had any, also the samples usually taste worse then the actual product at least for me. also I mix 2-4 scoops in a qt
I bought the CL package from Bodybuilding.com with the big tub of WF, GM, and PW. I burned through the white flood, still have/use the green mag, and I tossed the last 1/4-1/2 tub of PW because I got tired of making myself feel sick every time I wanted to lift. I figure when finances allow, I'll just get some of ON's BCAA stack, and some beta alanine, and make my own super white-flood.
Genetic Defect 07:07 PM 11-19-2008
what was your ratio when making PW also did you combine it with your PWO shake?

it beats the old VPX NO Shotgun taste :-)
Sanitariumite 07:21 PM 11-19-2008
what was your ratio when making PW also did you combine it with your PWO shake?

it beats the old VPX NO Shotgun taste :-)
I'd mix 2 scoops of PW with about a pint of water, and give it a good 15 minutes to dissolve, so I'm not drinking wet sand at the end of it. I tried diluting it, and sipping it all the way through the workout, but that just prolonged the agony.
Genetic Defect 07:28 PM 11-19-2008
I'd mix 2 scoops of PW with about a pint of water, and give it a good 15 minutes to dissolve, so I'm not drinking wet sand at the end of it. I tried diluting it, and sipping it all the way through the workout, but that just prolonged the agony.
did you try xtend?

looks like I will be ordering Dren and Blue Gene.:-)
Sanitariumite 07:29 PM 11-19-2008
did you try xtend?

looks like I will be ordering Dren and Blue Gene.:-)
I've never heard of xtend, what is it? Also never heard of Blue Gene.
Genetic Defect 07:33 PM 11-19-2008
I've never heard of xtend, what is it? Also never heard of Blue Gene.
Blue Gene has Cissus (from the website)
Cissus is a natural, cutting-edge anti-catabolic compound that has taken the supplement industry by storm. While more research is needed on the exact mechanism of its anti-catabolic activity, we do know that the phytoconstituents are active and effective, improving the support of tendons and ligaments (tendons and ligament function is essential for weightlifting strength and form).

Xtend
had the watermelon flavor many years ago. was good
Sanitariumite 07:35 PM 11-19-2008
Blue Gene has Cissus (from the website)
Cissus is a natural, cutting-edge anti-catabolic compound that has taken the supplement industry by storm. While more research is needed on the exact mechanism of its anti-catabolic activity, we do know that the phytoconstituents are active and effective, improving the support of tendons and ligaments (tendons and ligament function is essential for weightlifting strength and form).

Xtend
had the watermelon flavor many years ago. was good
So how do you use the xtend? Do you drink pre, post, or during?
Genetic Defect 07:36 PM 11-19-2008
So how do you use the xtend? Do you drink pre, post, or during?
I did it pre and during mostly during though.
zemekone 12:28 PM 11-20-2008
Gerry or Tom, any insight on MHP Dren?
Sorry this is so late, dren is pretty mild as a fat burned, pretty decent appitite supressant. Funny thing is multiple coustomer have sed it makes the mellow/happy...
LasciviousXXX 12:29 PM 11-20-2008
Originally Posted by zemekone:
Funny thing is multiple coustomer have sex it makes the mellow/happy...
WHAT!?!?! Multiple customers who have sex are mellow and happy? SUWEEET!
Page 18 of 350
« First < 8161718 19202868118 > Last »
Up