AAlmeter 06:57 AM 12-05-2008
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Shucks, Adam....you're easy. :-) :-)
Yes, yes I am.
[Reply]
kayak_rat 08:03 AM 12-05-2008
Originally Posted by AAlmeter:
Yes, yes I am.

I am amazed he has all his teeth!!!! His eyes are not quite close enough together......I am callin BS on the pic.

A little research and I found this was really him.....

[Reply]
AAlmeter 08:08 AM 12-05-2008
Originally Posted by kayak_rat:
I am amazed he has all his teeth!!!! His eyes are not quite close enough together......I am callin BS on the pic.

A little research and I found this was really him.....

Shhhh...don't reveal my Appalachian roots
[Reply]
dccraft 11:36 AM 12-05-2008
My usual summer vacation job as ski boat captain:

Second summer vacation job:

Fall pheasant hunting hobby. Me on the left, good buddy in the middle, son on the right:

[Reply]
Ace$nyper 01:17 PM 12-14-2008
Just got emailed this one,
Me at at the F1 GP in Canada this June.
[Reply]
Jay Hemingway 01:50 PM 12-14-2008
Originally Posted by Jay Hemingway:

i have used a black bar to keep all of the ladies from being hypnotized by my gorgeous baby blues.
:-)
:-)

due to some confusion on the behalf of some CA members (not gonna mention any names darrell), i must announce that this is not really a picture of me! LOL

(besides, i am no way near cool enough to get my hands on such high class cigar's like those :-))
[Reply]
Havanaaddict 01:58 PM 12-14-2008
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
Mr and Mrs XXX.

Pic is a few months old, Echo is blonde now (again).

EDIT - found a more recent pic of her.

Dude I think Echo has more tats then you now :-)
[Reply]
UPHOTO 01:58 PM 12-14-2008
Me and the ladies!!

Halloween.....go ahead.....try to make me look worse in photoshop, can't be done. :-)

My two incredible kids

[Reply]
14holestogie 02:27 PM 12-14-2008
Just a quick self-portrait of the 14holer.
I look much better on the golf course with a stick in my mouth, but we're buried in the white stuff now.
Attached: stogie mugshot.jpg (112.0 KB) 
[Reply]
RevSmoke 03:18 PM 12-14-2008
Originally Posted by TripleF:
Me, with a monstuh slabasaurus crappie...

That is a nice crappie.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 03:26 PM 12-14-2008
I'm the one on the right - my sons are the two younger ones. You'll never guess what I enjoy doing.

Yes, I really am a pastor - and that's my wife and two sons.
[Reply]
Whee 03:57 PM 12-14-2008
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
I'm the one on the right - my sons are the two younger ones. You'll never guess what I enjoy doing.
Posing with dead fish?:-)

Moved your shack out on the lake yet? Drove past Green Lake once in February and thought people hads gone nuts. Had never seen an ice shack and the cars parked right next to them.
[Reply]
hotreds 04:01 PM 12-14-2008
Very nice family picture, brother!
[Reply]
RevSmoke 07:54 PM 12-14-2008
Originally Posted by illinoishoosier:
Posing with dead fish?:-)

Moved your shack out on the lake yet? Drove past Green Lake once in February and thought people hads gone nuts. Had never seen an ice shack and the cars parked right next to them.
No, won't get out ice fishing till after the 1st of the year. Am hoping to get out for some winter brown trout below the dams on a couple of Lake Michigan tributaries before that.

Nothing like flyfishing for monster browns in December.
[Reply]
s15driftking 08:07 PM 12-14-2008

double windsor

[Reply]
landhoney 12:43 PM 12-15-2008

Yes, I will cut you. Also, I have begun cutting my cigars this way. Much better than a Palio, but it takes a lot of practice. And to answer the inevitable question; its an overripe yellowed cucumber, I am cutting it with a large knife in the air, and yes it took many many tries(and bad veggies) to get this shot. Oh and the expression is because I looked dumb with a just 'concentrated' look on my face trying to do this, upped my intensity too.
[Reply]
Drat 12:55 PM 12-15-2008
Me and my boy.
[Reply]
TripleF 01:03 PM 12-15-2008
Originally Posted by landhoney:

Yes, I will cut you. Also, I have begun cutting my cigars this way. Much better than a Palio, but it takes a lot of practice. And to answer the inevitable question; its an overripe yellowed cucumber, I am cutting it with a large knife in the air, and yes it took many many tries(and bad veggies) to get this shot. Oh and the expression is because I looked dumb with a just 'concentrated' look on my face trying to do this, upped my intensity too.

Dang bro. I thought you were the shy, self-reserved, humble and intellectual type.......
[Reply]
pnoon 01:04 PM 12-15-2008
Originally Posted by TripleF:
Dang bro. I thought you were the shy, self-reserved, humble and intellectual type.......
And only one eyebrow?!?!?!!? :-)
[Reply]
Page 18 of 40
« First < 8161718 192028 > Last »
Up