Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 18 of 20
« First < 8161718 1920 >
Entertainment>True Blood
spectrrr 11:29 PM 06-18-2012
Glad to see Christopher Heyerdahl in there, always did like his work.
[Reply]
363 08:07 PM 07-16-2012
Okay, so what does everyone think about what has unfolded thus far?!
[Reply]
CigarNut 09:42 PM 07-16-2012
Not sure I like Christopher Meloni in this role -- I keep seeing Stabler from Special Victims.

I am interested to see where some of the other stories go (don't want to say too much and give anything away).
[Reply]
icehog3 11:42 PM 07-16-2012
Best line of the season came from Eric:

"Enough of this religion bullsh*t, Lillith can blow me."
[Reply]
Malakai 11:46 PM 07-16-2012
I kinda liked "stabler" on True Blood. After this last episode I'm like WTF!!
[Reply]
BradNC 11:47 PM 07-16-2012
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
Not sure I like Christopher Meloni in this role -- I keep seeing Stabler from Special Victims.

I am interested to see where some of the other stories go (don't want to say too much and give anything away).

Amen. Tough to get over him being there. About as bad as that kid trying to be a vampire until Stabler uncorked him at the table.
[Reply]
Wanger 12:02 PM 07-17-2012
Dammit...I hate Russell. I really hope that he's gone at the end of the season. :-)

The direction they're taking with Tara is interesting. Not sure how that one is going to go, with Pam controlling her. And the chick fight with her and Jessica...I think we need more of that...oops...was that your top? :-)

What will go on with Sookie now, too...will she try to turn herself into a "normal" human now?

Who was the rat in Meloni's group? The one that supposedly silvered Russell is my guess.

Alcide trying to be packmaster? That should be interesting.

Overall, I do like the direction everything is heading. It's been very much edge of your seat TV the last couple episodes. Always look forward to the next episode. :-)
[Reply]
363 12:21 PM 07-17-2012
Originally Posted by CigarNut:

I dunno, it looks as if its some highlander(ness) at the end of the last episode with him. Without ruining it for others who may not have seen it

Originally Posted by icehog3:
Best line of the season came from Eric:

"Enough of this religion bullsh*t, Lillith can blow me."
:-)

Originally Posted by Wanger:
Dammit...I hate Russell. I really hope that he's gone at the end of the season. :-)

The direction they're taking with Tara is interesting. Not sure how that one is going to go, with Pam controlling her. And the chick fight with her and Jessica...I think we need more of that...oops...was that your top? :-)

What will go on with Sookie now, too...will she try to turn herself into a "normal" human now?

Who was the rat in Meloni's group? The one that supposedly silvered Russell is my guess.

Alcide trying to be packmaster? That should be interesting.

Overall, I do like the direction everything is heading. It's been very much edge of your seat TV the last couple episodes. Always look forward to the next episode. :-)
My wife has read all the books and says that the story has ventured so far from the books. I am still curious about what is gonna happen with Jason and being a were-panther.. This last episode was a big cliff hanger it felt like :-)
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 12:50 PM 07-17-2012
So cool that Russell is back and glad Meloni is gone. His character to was too much. I think the mole has to be Eric's sister.
[Reply]
363 12:53 PM 07-17-2012
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
So cool that Russell is back and glad Meloni is gone. His character to was too much. I think the mole has to be Eric's sister.
I think the mole is that chick that slept with everyone, she seems real shady
[Reply]
icehog3 03:14 PM 07-17-2012
Originally Posted by Wanger:
Good job, Mike...another victory for.....

:-) :-)
[Reply]
Wanger 08:29 AM 07-18-2012
Good job, Mike...another victory for.....

:-) :-)
This is closer to it:
:-)
[Reply]
363 07:13 AM 08-13-2012
So what does everyone think about the last 2 episodes? Tara is stepping her game up, Bill is an idiot and what about this fairy contract with Sooki?
[Reply]
icehog3 08:19 AM 08-13-2012
Best line the last 2, Tara to Pam: "Suck me, Vampire Barbie!"

Don't have to listen to Hoyt whine any more. :-)

Russell is off the deep end, tha makes for entertainment.

Hoping for a good last 2 weeks.
[Reply]
363 08:24 AM 08-13-2012
Best line the last 2, Tara to Pam: "Suck me, Vampire Barbie!"

Hoping for a good last 2 weeks.
Agree'd that made me laugh, are we really that close for the season to be done?
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 08:31 AM 08-13-2012
Been loving how the last few episodes have shaped up. My girlfriend is not such a fan. I think she wants more bare chested Alcide and Eric, lol...

Russell is the character of the season for sure. Somehow I think or hope Lilith's blook vial gets knocked over. Will Russell or Bill do it?
[Reply]
icehog3 08:40 AM 08-13-2012
Originally Posted by 363:
Agree'd that made me laugh, are we really that close for the season to be done?
2 left.

Been loving how the last few episodes have shaped up. My girlfriend is not such a fan. I think she wants more bare chested Alcide and Eric, lol...

Russell is the character of the season for sure. Somehow I think or hope Lilith's blook vial gets knocked over. Will Russell or Bill do it?
Looks like the blood turns to black in the previews. Hoping the female Authority leader chugs the whole thing and turns into a lizard.
[Reply]
363 08:49 AM 08-13-2012
Looks like the blood turns to black in the previews. Hoping the female Authority leader chugs the whole thing and turns into a lizard.
:-):-) I hate her.. I kept thinking Eric was going to knock it over last episode
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 09:22 AM 08-13-2012
It's been turning black for a few episodes. What that means, who knows?
[Reply]
363 09:29 AM 08-13-2012
It's been turning black for a few episodes. What that means, who knows?
huh I have not noticed at all..
[Reply]
Page 18 of 20
« First < 8161718 1920 >
Up