Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 172 of 207
« First < 72122162170171172 173174182 > Last »
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Let's see pictures of your humidors !!
Blak Smyth 07:01 AM 12-12-2011
Cooler "Big Red" is here name:
My little box cooler:

I thought I was good at tetris until now. The problem is these boxes just don't fit width wise in this little cooler so I have to stack them all wierd. The boxes on the ends have different cigars inside than the box shows. The cooler tapers down at the bottom, not a great cooler to use.

My current little Tat collection, I can't keep them on hand long!

My most prized possesions in a beautiful My Father dress box! Old pick, the firecrackers are gone and the Fausto is now with my other Tats. Also the Red S&B caught fire:
[Reply]
thecatch83 09:48 AM 12-12-2011
Originally Posted by Marlon K:
Looks like some good sticks to me. NICE
Thanks brother!

Nice selection Shane! I like your taste, as I too stock Tats, Opus, 601's, Illusione, Viaje.......I can't really smoke anything else!
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 10:45 AM 12-12-2011
Originally Posted by thecatch83:
Thanks brother!

Nice selection Shane! I like your taste, as I too stock Tats, Opus, 601's, Illusione, Viaje.......I can't really smoke anything else!
I hear you, very nice selection yourself brother! Impressed!
[Reply]
sikk50 10:40 AM 12-22-2011
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Ok, I finally have the TRUNKADOR going, so I thought I could post pics for you all now. Inside on the very bottom is my 150ct, on top is my 20ct and there is a small box on the side that Marlon K kindly filled and scattered on top are some no cello sticks the FLD box has all my cigar bands and accessories.

1st pic is all my stuff in my corner (the tupador on the left just has my fuel and some bags and things in them, on the right are my infused)

The LFD Box

This is inside the Trunkador with the 20ct open, I haven't decided if I am going to empty it and put the sticks in there or not, it seems to help fill the trunk, so Idk.

This is with the 20ct out and scattering the no cello sticks about

This is with the 150ct opened up
Bah that Ed hardy lighter is choice!!
[Reply]
irratebass 10:47 AM 12-22-2011
Originally Posted by sikk50:
Bah that Ed hardy lighter is choice!!
Yeah I love it and it was only $25!!!
[Reply]
smitdavi 05:01 PM 12-29-2011
Finally was able to fill it up. Also got a sweet LED light bar installed and mounted.

[Reply]
longknocker 05:04 PM 12-29-2011
Looking Good, David!:-) :-)
[Reply]
Boz 06:05 PM 12-29-2011
Originally Posted by smitdavi:
Finally was able to fill it up. Also got a sweet LED light bar installed and mounted.

Man that looks good :-) I gotta get me one of those.
[Reply]
irratebass 07:08 PM 12-29-2011
Very nice David!
[Reply]
Bageland2000 01:25 PM 12-30-2011
The "replacement" to the little display case that my girlfriend got me for Xmas. It showed up broken so the company sent one that was three times as big as a replacement! ummm. I'll take it...

currently seasoning...
[Reply]
longknocker 01:28 PM 12-30-2011
Very Nice, Andrew!:-) What's The Capacity?
[Reply]
Bageland2000 01:36 PM 12-30-2011
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Very Nice, Andrew!:-) What's The Capacity?
I'm not even sure yet. I didn't see a number on any of the documentation but I'd say it could easily fit 12 boxes and 1000 singles...
[Reply]
longknocker 01:58 PM 12-30-2011
Originally Posted by Bageland2000:
I'm not even sure yet. I didn't see a number on any of the documentation but I'd say it could easily fit 12 boxes and 1000 singles...
Awesome! Enjoy!:-) :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 02:18 PM 12-30-2011
Nice and empty. :-)
[Reply]
Shidoshi 03:42 PM 12-30-2011
This is a humidor I customized a little bit. It's my first one, so I bought it for $25 and it came with a girly, astronomy airbrushed design on the top. Now - I don't have a lot of money to invest in a humidor, but I sure don't have to have a girly humidor! Since I work at a professional sign company, I took it in and covered the lid with a gloss black adhesive vinyl and then cut the design in brushed-silver vinyl and centered it. The logo is from one of my favorite video games ("Assassin's Creed") and - as far as I know - is the only one of its kind. I was going to load it up with Gurkha Assassins (just to make it fully cliche), but right now it houses a few Gurkhas (of varying types), some factory throwaways and a few Jaime Garcia Reserva Especials. The hygrometer that came with it didn't work, so I upgarded to a different one that seems to be doing the job and it's staying within a consistent 70% rage now.

]
[Reply]
longknocker 03:43 PM 12-30-2011
Pics Didn't Come Through, John. :-)
[Reply]
Steve 03:45 PM 12-30-2011
Looks great John!
[Reply]
longknocker 03:45 PM 12-30-2011
Now I Got It! :-) Beautiful, John! :-)
[Reply]
Steve 03:45 PM 12-30-2011
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Nice and empty. :-)
I wasn't gonna say it...:-)
[Reply]
mase 04:21 PM 12-30-2011
Originally Posted by Shidoshi:
This is a humidor I customized a little bit. It's my first one, so I bought it for $25 and it came with a girly, astronomy airbrushed design on the top. Now - I don't have a lot of money to invest in a humidor, but I sure don't have to have a girly humidor! Since I work at a professional sign company, I took it in and covered the lid with a gloss black adhesive vinyl and then cut the design in brushed-silver vinyl and centered it. The logo is from one of my favorite video games ("Assassin's Creed") and - as far as I know - is the only one of its kind. I was going to load it up with Gurkha Assassins (just to make it fully cliche), but right now it houses a few Gurkhas (of varying types), some factory throwaways and a few Jaime Garcia Reserva Especials. The hygrometer that came with it didn't work, so I upgarded to a different one that seems to be doing the job and it's staying within a consistent 70% rage now.

]
When I first saw the image, I thought it looked familiar. Looks great.
[Reply]
Page 172 of 207
« First < 72122162170171172 173174182 > Last »
Up