Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 171 of 207
« First < 71121161169170171 172173181 > Last »
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Let's see pictures of your humidors !!
Remo 03:22 PM 12-02-2011
Originally Posted by Ogre:
The Vary "HAD" Way!!!!:-)
Jersey accent :-) :-)
[Reply]
Shawn hines 03:31 PM 12-02-2011
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Looks empty to me :-)
Hey where I am at... That thing is still full right now, but looking for the next mail drop to refill.
[Reply]
irratebass 09:42 AM 12-04-2011
Ok, I finally have the TRUNKADOR going, so I thought I could post pics for you all now. Inside on the very bottom is my 150ct, on top is my 20ct and there is a small box on the side that Marlon K kindly filled and scattered on top are some no cello sticks the FLD box has all my cigar bands and accessories.

1st pic is all my stuff in my corner (the tupador on the left just has my fuel and some bags and things in them, on the right are my infused)

The LFD Box

This is inside the Trunkador with the 20ct open, I haven't decided if I am going to empty it and put the sticks in there or not, it seems to help fill the trunk, so Idk.

This is with the 20ct out and scattering the no cello sticks about

This is with the 150ct opened up
[Reply]
CigarSquid 09:45 AM 12-04-2011
Nice looking trunkador.

I may need something for the infused ones as well.. I really like the Tabak and want to try the natural line.. I was just looking at a sampler for them
[Reply]
Marlon K 10:53 AM 12-04-2011
Ok, I finally have the TRUNKADOR going, so I thought I could post pics for you all now. Inside on the very bottom is my 150ct, on top is my 20ct and there is a small box on the side that Marlon K kindly filled and scattered on top are some no cello sticks the FLD box has all my cigar bands and accessories.

1st pic is all my stuff in my corner (the tupador on the left just has my fuel and some bags and things in them, on the right are my infused)

The LFD Box

This is inside the Trunkador with the 20ct open, I haven't decided if I am going to empty it and put the sticks in there or not, it seems to help fill the trunk, so Idk.

This is with the 20ct out and scattering the no cello sticks about

This is with the 150ct opened up
The old trunkador looks great Now lets fill it to the top Let me know how it is doing
[Reply]
longknocker 11:17 AM 12-04-2011
Originally Posted by Marlon K:
The old trunkador looks great Now lets fill it to the top Let me know how it is doing
:-) Lots Of Empty Space, Just Sayin'.
[Reply]
irratebass 11:20 AM 12-04-2011
Originally Posted by longknocker:
:-) Lots Of Empty Space, Just Sayin'.
Knock it off Greg :-)

I still have 12 sticks in my freezer and expecting another package in the mail on Tuesday.
[Reply]
maninblack 03:36 PM 12-04-2011
Looks empty to me too Greg. Just sayin.
[Reply]
irratebass 04:28 PM 12-04-2011
Originally Posted by maninblack:
Looks empty to me too Greg. Just sayin.
:-) Well I have taken the SKIRT!!!

So do your worst.:-)
[Reply]
IndyRob 05:00 PM 12-04-2011
Wow, that's looks great... and a great idea to boot.
[Reply]
Angry_Pirate 05:02 PM 12-04-2011
Nice set up Mickey!!
[Reply]
maninblack 05:30 PM 12-04-2011

At least you admit it Mickey.
[Reply]
backwoods357 05:30 PM 12-04-2011

What you do with women's clothes is your business, but I doubt it will save you from explosive parcels.

Really though whats the SKIRT?
[Reply]
maninblack 05:58 PM 12-04-2011
It's the piece of clothing passed around by those on CA that get bombed constantly,
[Reply]
thecatch83 07:08 AM 12-09-2011
Looking good brothers!

[Reply]
thecatch83 07:13 AM 12-09-2011

[Reply]
irratebass 07:28 AM 12-09-2011
Very very nice ty!!!!!!
[Reply]
Marlon K 11:00 AM 12-10-2011
Looking good
[Reply]
kingcobradude 12:47 AM 12-12-2011
Originally Posted by Shaerza:
I will start with an apology for such a long post here... but showing my humidor without telling the story just doesnt work! Last year when I started buying more then one cigar at a time I sent out an inquiry to my uncle about having him build a endtable humidor for me. Really the only way to describe him would be as an expert woodworking artist. Anyways, this is what I ended up with. Pics are poorly lit but I tried!

The most special thing about this humidor is that aside from the spanish cedar interior, it is built entirely from wood that we found in my grandads basement when we were cleaning it up after he passed away 2 years ago. One of the very first things we decided was that this cabinet was going to be called "The Grandad", and we gave it a nice nameplate indicating as such.

There are 5 different types of wood used, and everything here that looks like it could multiple pieces of wood, is! All the patterns and seperate wood types are inlaid. The top alone was 106 seperate pieces of wood!

I gave him the basic dimensions of what I wanted and he created this design entirely on his own. These pictures hardly do it justice..seeing it for the first time in person I was literally just speechless. The bottom section has 2 adjustable shelves for box storage, and the drawer on the top has 2 levels with a shelf on the top that can slide forward or back and be removed. He cut several adjustable dividers as well.
I want an estimate for him to create a unique work of art humi for me
[Reply]
Marlon K 06:52 AM 12-12-2011
Originally Posted by thecatch83:
Looking good brothers!

Looks like some good sticks to me. NICE
[Reply]
Page 171 of 207
« First < 71121161169170171 172173181 > Last »
Up