Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 17 of 27
« First < 7151617 1819 > Last »
Sports>Official SEC Football Thread 2012
G G 06:37 PM 11-09-2012
Go Bulldogs. If they can get past Auburn that is, and then only til they get slain in Atlanta.
[Reply]
Bleez 08:36 AM 11-10-2012
Johnny Football meets reality today aka Bama's D. Roll Tide!
[Reply]
hammondc 08:54 AM 11-10-2012
Originally Posted by Bleez:
Johnny Football meets reality today aka Bama's D. Roll Tide!
VERY curious to see what happens today.
[Reply]
OLS 12:08 PM 11-10-2012
My game of the week this morning is USC versus Arkansas.....very even so far.
Detailed my buggy this morning, smoked three racks o ribs, delivered five frozen squirrels
to the raptor center and a rack of ribs to the poor suckers working today over at the job...
I guess its a good thing I kept the deliveries straight, lol.........Come on Gamecocks.
[Reply]
OLS 12:21 PM 11-10-2012
ARGH, not gonna do play be play or anything, but I have TWO pet peeves in football....
NEVER EVER is there an excuse for a block in the back, and yet they do it ALL the time.

The other one is to WASTE a blitz by FAILING TO MAINTAIN CONTROL of your momentum.
I just saw an Arkansas player not only miss the QB when he had him dead to rights, but could
have also knocked himself out colliding with an opposing player trying to SAVE the hit after
totally losing control on a corner blitz. I am so proud of a player that maintains control in
pursuit because its ALL about discipline and listening to what coaches try to teach you.
[Reply]
icehog3 01:49 PM 11-10-2012
Gators pulled that out their arses. Down 20-13 with 1:50 left, a 46 yeard pass play to the 3 to set up one TD, then a punt return TD after 3 and out for LA. Whew.
[Reply]
Remo 02:08 PM 11-10-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Gators pulled that out their arses. Down 20-13 with 1:50 left, a 46 yeard pass play to the 3 to set up one TD, then a punt return TD after 3 and out for LA. Whew.
Lucky!!! Let's go A&M!!!!! 14-0!!
[Reply]
Bleez 02:37 PM 11-10-2012
So far, it's Bama's D meeting Johnny Manziel. Wow. Bama really needs to come to life! Roll Tide!!!
[Reply]
Bleez 02:46 PM 11-10-2012
20-7. Play some D and Bama's back in this!

Rolllll Tide Roll!!!
[Reply]
Bleez 03:14 PM 11-10-2012
20-14 at the half. Sabah will eat their brains at halftime and Bama will stop playing like they're dead on defense...
[Reply]
Remo 03:17 PM 11-10-2012
Gonna be a great 2nd half.....1st Bama' loss :-)
[Reply]
Bleez 03:47 PM 11-10-2012
Originally Posted by Remo:
Gonna be a great 2nd half.....1st Bama' loss :-)
:-)
[Reply]
OLS 04:35 PM 11-10-2012
I am glad the refs finally gave the "contact above the neck" penalty....I saw it at 10:38 mark and said "WHERE the
hell is the FLAG??? Oh yeah, Tuscaloosa..." and then it came in. That made me feel a little better.

Careful how you roll those eyes Bleez...bama is getting away with a lot of contact on pass plays, they are eventually
gonna get one called on em at a bad time....OUCH, but that field goal would have made it a little better from my perspective.
[Reply]
Bleez 04:42 PM 11-10-2012
Rolling my eyes at the loss part. I have to be confident, I'm a fan...It's what I do.

As for penalties, let the players play. I respect the "safety of players" but it's almost killed smash mouth football.

Yeldon...C'mon MAN!!!
[Reply]
OLS 04:47 PM 11-10-2012
Originally Posted by Bleez:
Rolling my eyes at the loss part. I have to be confident, I'm a fan...It's what I do.

As for penalties, let the players play. I respect the "safety of players" but it's almost killed smash mouth football.

Yeldon...C'mon MAN!!!
Oh yeah, I am not telling you how to fan, I was merely pointing out the possibilities and how
it will look when your team loses. I called it earlier in the week and was bombarded with all
the ways it couldn't happen. I chalk it up to me not having a grasp on football.

As for the penalties, you can't have disorder, you can whine about the death of football after the tide loses, lol.

I WISH THAT HORN BLOWING A55HOLE would stop blowing that vuvuzela. I keep thinking my phone
is vibrating, lol.

But yes, you HAVE to root for you team, man, I get it....don't sweat it, haha.

TOUCHDOWN, Gig em AGGIES. I have to say one thing above all, however the
chips fall, I couldn't be prouder of A&M on their entry to the SEC. They have
PLAYED like a SEC team. Still waiting on Mizzou to show me something. Maybe
there is no more room for Tigers in the conference?
[Reply]
OLS 04:52 PM 11-10-2012
Did LACY not just get tagged above the pads??? OH, 5hi+, he sure did.....Come on, that's
messed up. Shame about that is maybe they though his head was higher up when the guy
left his feet to hit him? Shame. That Lacy kid is a home boy from Dutchtown.

Damn, does bama not have the HOTTEST baton chicks on the planet?? Sure seems like it to me.
they don't evven look real, each one in line hotter than the last.
[Reply]
Bleez 04:53 PM 11-10-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
Did LACY not just get tagged above the pads??? OH, 5hi+, he sure did.....Come on, that's
messed up.
He got nailed the head. Still not over. C'mon Tide...
[Reply]
Bleez 04:54 PM 11-10-2012
You have no idea how bad I wanna get to Miami. The Cigarnscene there dwarfs the scene here in Dawgtown...
[Reply]
OLS 05:00 PM 11-10-2012
OH crap, is AJ gonna get to cry again?? I hope A&M learned from LSU not to suddenly STOP doing what got you
where you were late in the 4th quarter. Prevent defense, haha...we'll see.

If NOTHING else, this game will teach johnny how to throw away a football.

Touchdown, bama, HAHA, same way they got LSU.
At least A&M has some time to counterpunch.
[Reply]
never_enough 05:04 PM 11-10-2012
This is a great game. Don't care who wins, but I like watching a good comeback.

A&M looking good in the SEC. Mizzou looks more like one step above UK :-):-)
[Reply]
Page 17 of 27
« First < 7151617 1819 > Last »
Up