Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 17 of 43
« First < 7151617 181927 > Last »
Entertainment>Walking Dead Season 2
DPD6030 08:56 PM 11-27-2011
Looks like I'll have to watch it at 11. :-)
Lanks85 09:01 PM 11-27-2011
Originally Posted by DPD6030:
Looks like I'll have to watch it at 11. :-)
It will be worth it! :-)
colinb913 09:08 PM 11-27-2011
I felt like Shane finally did what needed to be done. Hopefully Hershel will realize that he wasn't thinking straight. Especially after what Rick did to the little girl. If anything that should be the thing that snaps him out of what he was thinking. Over all, I really enjoyed this episode, and can't wait for them to pick up in Feb.

1)Do you think Hershel will let them stay around?
2)Do you think Lori is REALLY pregnant, or do you think throwing up the pills didn't work?
3)Do you think Dale and Daryl will finally throw down, or will Dale just keep taking it?
Eleven 09:27 PM 11-27-2011
I dig Shane.
Jbailey 09:36 PM 11-27-2011
I have been enjoying this season so far but this episode was the best!
MikeyC 09:46 PM 11-27-2011
GREAT episode! I think the second half the season will be a lot more fast paced. I really enjoy this show and this season although extremely different from the first has really been fun to watch.
Powers 10:05 PM 11-27-2011
Awesome episode :-)

Originally Posted by colinb913:
3)Do you think Dale and Daryl will finally throw down, or will Dale just keep taking it?
U mean Dale and Shane I presume?
bonjing 12:18 AM 11-28-2011
:-)Great episode! I agree that Shane did what needed to be done, kind of wake everybody up. But in the end Mr. Badazz couldn't bring up his pistol to take care of the issue. :-):-)
irratebass 04:12 AM 11-28-2011
Originally Posted by bonjing:
:-)Great episode! I agree that Shane did what needed to be done, kind of wake everybody up. But in the end Mr. Badazz couldn't bring up his pistol to take care of the issue. :-):-)
I found this interesting as well. MAN, what an episode and I agree with what Shane did, it needed to be done! Come on Feb!
mase 05:41 AM 11-28-2011
The ending to this episode was great. I should have seen it coming, but the writers got me.
massphatness 05:56 AM 11-28-2011
I felt like Shane finally did what needed to be done. Hopefully Hershel will realize that he wasn't thinking straight. Especially after what Rick did to the little girl. If anything that should be the thing that snaps him out of what he was thinking. Over all, I really enjoyed this episode, and can't wait for them to pick up in Feb.

2)Do you think Lori is REALLY pregnant, or do you think throwing up the pills didn't work?
* I think if Shane has his way, they'll stay whether Hershel "allows" it or not

* The whole pregnancy thing bores me

* Dale would make a great internet tough guy. All piss & vinegar until actually confronted.
ucla695 07:24 AM 11-28-2011
Great episode! I was waiting for the girl to come out.

To keep things interesting, I imagine the second half will involve most of the group leaving leaving the farm. Some will stay behind and maybe Maggie will leave with them. I can't wait!
Blak Smyth 07:28 AM 11-28-2011
I enjoyed this episode, had me interested the whole time.
newcigarz 08:03 AM 11-28-2011
Really liked this episode.
Skywalker 08:12 AM 11-28-2011
Great episode!

I think Shane is a psycho (douchebag) and zombies just happen to be readily available for killing. Dale was right, when the shitstorm comes down, then Shanes the man for the job... Survive at any cost!

However, Rick seems is built for everything! That's why he did what had to be done! Even Shane has his limits.

DPD6030 08:26 AM 11-28-2011
<--- Looking forward to February. :-)
Resipsa 08:37 AM 11-28-2011

I"ll be in the minority, but Shane is a psychotic douche.

IMO that would make for one boring ass show.

2)Do you think Lori is REALLY pregnant, or do you think throwing up the pills didn't work?Don't know and don't care.

3)Do you think Dale and Daryl will finally throw down, or will Dale just keep taking it? I think Shane murders him. I think he would have done it already in the woods if he thought he could get away with it.

Dale sees Shane for the whack job he really is, and is therefore too dangerous for Shane to let stick around. Sooner or later he would get the others to see the truth as well.
In red.
Resipsa 08:39 AM 11-28-2011
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
Great episode!

I think Shane is a psycho (douchebag) and zombies just happen to be readily available for killing. Dale was right, when the shitstorm comes down, then Shanes the man for the job... Survive at any cost!

However, Rick seems is built for everything! That's why he did what had to be done! Even Shane has his limits.
Holy crap. I didn't even see your post and used the same words to describe Shane. That is creepy.
SNKBYT 08:40 AM 11-28-2011
can't wait until February, what if Otis was the next to come out of the barn? it seems that zombies stay where their familiar
Skywalker 08:43 AM 11-28-2011
Originally Posted by Resipsa:
Holy crap. I didn't even see your post and used the same words to describe Shane. That is creepy.
Great minds think alike!!!:-)
Page 17 of 43
« First < 7151617 181927 > Last »
Up