Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 17 of 20
« First < 7151617 1819 > Last »
Entertainment>True Blood
0002S 05:09 AM 09-12-2011
This season was really good.

The only one that was so-so was season 2.
[Reply]
MikeyC 06:58 AM 09-12-2011
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
She was on fuego last night! Wow.

I am luke warm from the last episode as a whole though. Ok, Jesus died, maye Tara. Tara would be a blow if she left the show. Biggest events are were Russell being freed. I wonder who did that? My first thought it was Pam.

I girlfriend thought there was not enough sex, probably as most women thought of the finale.
I wish Tara would be off the show, but I have a feeling that won't happen. She's harder to get rid of than herpes! My first thought was that Pam freed Russell as well. As far as I know there were only four people that knew where he was: Alseed, Eric, Pam, and Bill. I'll be very curious to see what Steve Newlin is like as a vampire.
[Reply]
Beagleone 10:00 AM 09-12-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Took the season finale to make my dream come true. :-)
I am on the hunt for a high res photo of Red Riding Hood today.
[Reply]
Beagleone 10:02 AM 09-12-2011
Originally Posted by MikeyC:
I wish Tara would be off the show, but I have a feeling that won't happen. She's harder to get rid of than herpes! My first thought was that Pam freed Russell as well. As far as I know there were only four people that knew where he was: Alseed, Eric, Pam, and Bill. I'll be very curious to see what Steve Newlin is like as a vampire.
I am kinda of glad they killed off Tara, she was very annoying to me. Jesus was a sad death too, but with Debbie's death, they could get back to exploring more of the books plot lines.
[Reply]
WittyUserName 10:29 AM 09-12-2011
Originally Posted by Beagleone:
I am on the hunt for a high res photo of Red Riding Hood today.
Let me know what you find!!
[Reply]
spectrrr 08:36 AM 09-23-2011
Finally caught up on the DVR.

"we are not f*king puppy dogs" :-) :-)
Going to make things very interesting for next season tho, particularly if Bill and Eric and on the run for their lives from the authority... and more so if one Russell Edgington joins them.

Although on that topic, I don't remember Pam having that specific knowledge of his location. And why would she free him? Pissed off at Eric, sure.... but to what gain?

IDK, maybe I'm wrong, but Tara sure as hell looked dead. Blood exploding out of the back of her head and all. Makes survival a lot harder, even if you've got a nearby vampire to administer some blood.

I wonder if the magic thing is truly dead, or we'll see something involving Lafayette and his newly acquired brujo powers.
[Reply]
hscmit 08:52 AM 09-23-2011
good season

I wonder if tara and jesus will all be "in" lafayette now?
[Reply]
icehog3 08:58 AM 09-23-2011
Originally Posted by hscmit:
good season

I wonder if jesus will all be "in" lafayette now?
AGAIN? :-)
[Reply]
spectrrr 10:24 AM 09-23-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
AGAIN? :-)
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 10:28 AM 09-23-2011
Originally Posted by hscmit:
good season

I wonder if tara and jesus will all be "in" lafayette now?
If Jesus can get into Lafayette, he should be able to make more money as a nurse than being a fry cook at Merlott's
[Reply]
CigarNut 09:22 PM 06-10-2012
New season started tonight - looks like it is going to be a good one!
[Reply]
WittyUserName 09:35 PM 06-10-2012
Tonight's episode was awesome!! Time to get excited.
[Reply]
icehog3 11:35 PM 06-10-2012
Looks like a lot of potential for a fun season. :-)
[Reply]
gbum 12:36 PM 06-11-2012
good start woot wootttt
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 12:50 PM 06-11-2012
Liking it so far. Can't wait for Russell to come out swinging!
[Reply]
spectrrr 10:33 PM 06-11-2012
oh man, I didn't realize how much I had forgotten. Just watched the "previously on true blood" bit at the beginning, feel like I need to go back and watch the last few eps from season 4 just to get back up to speed!
[Reply]
kickerb 08:10 AM 06-12-2012
I really hoped Tara was gone for good. Damn.
[Reply]
363 08:32 AM 06-12-2012
Originally Posted by kickerb:
I really hoped Tara was gone for good. Damn.
lol you dont like her? shes gonna even more a b*tch now that shes a vamp. I am waiting for Jason to turn werpanther
[Reply]
CigarNut 08:35 AM 06-12-2012
Tara is not my favorite either, but this might be interesting.

I am also wondering what will come from Andy Bellefleur's tryst with a fairy last season.
[Reply]
Wanger 01:54 PM 06-12-2012
I wanna see just what happens with Jessica...she seems to be turing into a bit of a whooore. Should be interesting. :-)

Never liked Russell, and I hope they get rid of him for good at the end of this season.

I hope that they show what happens with Andy's fairy tryst.

Anyone else notice the nipple tape on the one werewolf chick when she turned human? I wasn't even trying to look and it was fairly obvious at one point. LOL

We're both very glad that the season has started up again. :-)
[Reply]
Page 17 of 20
« First < 7151617 1819 > Last »
Up