Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 17 of 207
« First < 7151617 18192767117 > Last »
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Let's see pictures of your humidors !!
AdamC 06:49 AM 01-03-2009
Sweeet humis
[Reply]
Drat 07:50 PM 01-05-2009
my xmas present on the right

Already almost full up.
[Reply]
HK3- 07:53 PM 01-05-2009
That's quite a shank you got there on the wall! :-)

That's what I call home protection!
[Reply]
Cigarcop 08:09 PM 01-05-2009
Originally Posted by HK3-:
That's quite a shank you got there on the wall! :-)

That's what I call home protection!

Well he is in Brooklyn :-)
[Reply]
JohnnyKay5 04:38 AM 01-06-2009
Originally Posted by Drat:
my xmas present on the right

Already almost full up.
I love the "You touch it, you're pullin back a nub cigar stealer hand remover attached to the wall"
[Reply]
AdamC 05:37 AM 01-06-2009
Nice humi man.

Brooklynn isn't that bad I chill down there with my friend all the time. You just gotta watch the way you look at people. If you mind your own business you'll be fine.
[Reply]
Drat 09:05 AM 01-06-2009
I somehow knew i'd get a reaction on the Gil Hibbens MK being in the picture. It is great home protection, just hope I never have to use it. Brooklyn's okay, just crowded. I'm in Bensonhurst, which is more Chinese and Mexican than Italian mafioso now-a-days, but still has a really low property crime rate.
[Reply]
Cigarcop 05:33 AM 01-23-2009
bump
[Reply]
GTsetGO 05:44 AM 01-23-2009
This is the one i made for myself

[Reply]
JohnnyKay5 10:02 AM 01-23-2009
Very Nice!

Posted in my own threat but then remembered this one! Just came in!

more detail!

Image[/quote]
[Reply]
OLS 01:33 PM 01-23-2009
I am lucky, I seem to be somewhere between Icehog and Dave K. If I got rid of my coolers, I would have to build a walk-in. Which is not a bad idea, but I am a pretty mobile individual, so it's coolers until I get my down payment together to buy one of these cheap homes. Coolers don't photograph well, I'm afraid. I was about to plop down 285 for a 4foot high Vinotemp at Best Buy, and then I realized that's an awfully brave thing to do to take care of a fraction of your cigars. To be honest, for abut the cost af a couple good hauls from overseas, you can get one of these MONSTER 1500 bottle self contained electronic "Wine Cellars." Check out Lowe's dot com. Scary.
[Reply]
s15driftking 06:20 PM 01-23-2009
The early bird gets the worm!!

Got this Thermo-electric 28 bottle imitation Vino for very cheap online(its a scratch and dent)

Edgestar is the brand?

my question is, Does anyone own this Edgestar model and is it the same size as a vino? (i want to buy some of chasdens drawers for it if they'll fit)
[Reply]
eber 09:45 PM 01-23-2009
Heres my setup

Inside the Vino
ImageTop tray in the desktop
ImageLower section of the desktop
[Reply]
Mugen910 09:51 PM 01-23-2009
nice looking humi Eber!
[Reply]
Tenor CS 01:22 PM 01-24-2009
Tenor CS's Humidors, Part 1

150 Ct. Bubinga Humi from CheapHumidors.com

Front View

Open

Top Shelf

Lower Shelf

[Reply]
Tenor CS 01:26 PM 01-24-2009
Tenor CS's Humidors, Part 2

100 Ct 5 Vegas Humidor - Part of the 30 sticks + Humi Offer from CI. They call it "La Tradicion." Retails for $150 on CI, got the package for far less on Cbid.

Front View

Top View

Open

Top Shelf

Lower Shelf

[Reply]
Tenor CS 01:30 PM 01-24-2009
Tenor CS's Humidors, Part 3

Carlos Torano Humidor, generously gifted to me by KidRock (Jon). Thank you again, Jon. As you can see, I put her to good use. She's full of Taboo sticks and an ITC quad toro split decision sampler.

Front View

Close Up of the Torano Logo

Open View

View of the Sticks

[Reply]
Tenor CS 01:37 PM 01-24-2009
Tenor CS's Humidors, Part 4

My "Tabacalera Perdomo" 20 ct humis. I received both of these as part of CI's "8 Sticks and a 20 count humi for $15 deal." I ordered one in November and one in December.

Closed view of the first one. These bad boys have a great (almost "too good") seal.

Closed view of the second one. You can see a bit of the first one off to the left.

Open view of the first one. I keep extra gel, beads, and humidity sheets in this one.

Open view of the second one. The sticks in there are Perdomo in Vidrio. My brother-in-law and his wife just had a baby, so I'm gonna trick the tubes out with "It's a Boy" labels and put them back in the presentation box and gift them to him. He gifted me my first "good" cigars ever, an almost full box of La Gloria Cubana Series R No. 5 Maduros.

[Reply]
Tenor CS 01:41 PM 01-24-2009
Tenor CS's Humidors, Part 5

Small Rosewood 20-count humidor. This was part of a Thompson Deal. I think it was a 15-stick Gurkha sampler with the humi for about $60.

Closed View

Open View. The sticks in there are a bunch of randoms that were in my travel humi this week, but are now in a wood humi until I take them out to play again.

My Gladware Tupperdor that I use for Nubs and other small sticks. Closed view.

Open view so you can see the sticks.

[Reply]
Tenor CS 01:48 PM 01-24-2009
Tenor CS's Humidors, Part 6

5 Ct Herf-a-Dor. Got this on C-bid as part of a sampler. Came with 5 Montecristo Media Noches and a Xikar Fuego lighter.

10 ct X-treme Case. Purchased from CheapHumidors.com. This one is also sometimes outfitted with Ron C's trays, reducing the capacity to 6, but infinitely increasing the protection of the sticks.

16 ct aluminum briefcase style travel humidor. Purchased from Cbid.

18 ct Cigar Caddy. Purchased for me by my wife because I won a bet, and this was the payoff.

[Reply]
Page 17 of 207
« First < 7151617 18192767117 > Last »
Up