Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 162 of 359
« First < 62112152160161162 163164172212262 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Show your latest NC purchase II!
irratebass 09:19 AM 08-13-2011
I went out and got some cheapies........kinda embarrassed to tell you all, but here goes anyway:

Quuorum
Clasico
One of the Factory throwouts
and something called Captain Jacks, girl at the counter said "Try these, they smell great" She sold me on it, I did sniff it and it wasn't bad.....I am sure NONE of these are up to your standards, but funds are low and trying to please the wife too until my batch comes in the mail (hopefully Friday!)

Mattso3000 09:23 AM 08-13-2011
Originally Posted by irratebass:
....I am sure NONE of these are up to your standards, but funds are low and trying to please the wife too until my batch comes in the mail (hopefully Friday!)
Smoke what you like, like what you smoke...standards be damned. Good pickups bro.:-)
Brutus2600 09:51 AM 08-13-2011
What matt said! Don't worry about what we like as long as you're enjoying them :-)
irratebass 10:43 AM 08-13-2011
Well thanks Matt & Brain.....however I have never had these.....just trying to keep under budget and try out new things.
Col. Kurtz 01:13 PM 08-13-2011
I went out and got some cheapies........kinda embarrassed to tell you all, but here goes anyway:

Quuorum
Clasico
and something called Captain Jacks, girl at the counter said "Try these, they smell great" She sold me on it, I did sniff it and it wasn't bad.....I am sure NONE of these are up to your standards, but funds are low and trying to please the wife too until my batch comes in the mail (hopefully Friday!)

Nice grabs. Enjoy those smokes :-)
WittyUserName 01:23 PM 08-13-2011
Originally Posted by Mattso3000:
Smoke what you like, like what you smoke...standards be damned. Good pickups bro.:-)
Indeed
RevSmoke 01:42 PM 08-13-2011
[quote=irratebass;1372910]I went out and got some cheapies........kinda embarrassed to tell you all, but here goes anyway:

Quuorum
Clasico

Originally Posted by Mattso3000:
:-) Don't believe me? Read my sig line.

By the way, hopefully it was worth flirting with the girl at the counter, because let's face it, that's why you bought them. :-)

Peace of the Lord be with you.
gbum 02:25 PM 08-13-2011

Quuorum
Clasico

smoked quorum... not bad for a cheap stick.. coffee all the way...
maninblack 03:00 PM 08-13-2011
I'm with what the brothers said above. Nice pickups! Alot of good cheap smokes out there.
WittyUserName 03:24 PM 08-13-2011
Damn, I just went through my ordering history this week and I have 83 cigars, two 20 count humidors, a 100 count humidor, 3 hygrometers, a Puck-ifier and some pillows on the way. What the hell have you guys done to me!! I need to get of the internet ASAP. I will post pictures as I get them.

:-)
cajun 04:22 PM 08-13-2011
Originally Posted by WittyUserName:
Damn, I just went through my ordering history this week and I have 83 cigars, two 20 count humidors, a 100 count humidor, 3 hygrometers, a Puck-ifier and some pillows on the way. What the hell have you guys done to me!! I need to get of the internet ASAP. I will post pictures as I get them.

:-)
I know what you mean. I see all the smokes people get in and think, I'd like to try those, and there goes another order.
irratebass 05:38 AM 08-14-2011
Well so far I am pretty happy with my purchases, I smoked One of the Factory throwouts last night along with some Coors Light and I was very impressed. Maybe I will write a small review since I did take pics for just that reason.

Thanks again for all the encouragement and def making a noob feel welcome.:-)

Now onto the topic at hand, look what I found at my local supermarket!!!!

That's right amigos, that there is a NUB! After reading http://cigarnovicionado.com/ review I have been wanting to try one, and they also had Olivia's another one on my list.....very excited over here.
LostAbbott 09:18 AM 08-14-2011
You mght want to watch out for supermarket buys as they do not typically have proper humidification.
Posted via Mobile Device
irratebass 09:38 AM 08-14-2011
Originally Posted by LostAbbott:
You mght want to watch out for supermarket buys as they do not typically have proper humidification.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks for the warning, their cigars were in a big humidor with a glass front and when he opened it...it was quite warm, but I will heed your warning....thanks.
maninblack 09:41 AM 08-14-2011
Well so far I am pretty happy with my purchases, I smoked One of the Factory throwouts last night along with some Coors Light and I was very impressed. Maybe I will write a small review since I did take pics for just that reason.

Thanks again for all the encouragement and def making a noob feel welcome.:-)

Now onto the topic at hand, look what I found at my local supermarket!!!!

That's right amigos, that there is a NUB! After reading http://cigarnovicionado.com/ review I have been wanting to try one, and they also had Olivia's another one on my list.....very excited over here.
Oh you poor newb. Its OLIVA. Sorry just had to correct that. :-) Enjoy the Nub.
Remo 09:44 AM 08-14-2011
Originally Posted by maninblack:
Even better is that Nub is made by OLIVA :-) so actually you are smoking both :-)
irratebass 10:26 AM 08-14-2011
Originally Posted by maninblack:
Oh man!!!! :-):-):-):-)
Hippiebrian 06:41 PM 08-14-2011
Cool find in the supermarket! You may want to put them into your humidor, coolerdore, tupperdore, or wherever else you stash your sticks and let them adjust for a few days before smoking them. That will bring them "back to life" just in case the supermarket didn't treat them right.

Don't worry about how much you spent on the other smokes...I have had really cheap smokes (some 75 cent in '84 dollars Connecticut Valley seconds come to mind). Some people woould rather smoke a dollar stick than a 20 dollar stick...it's all good!
Blak Smyth 05:12 AM 08-15-2011
Originally Posted by mikemets:
Just in, HTF:

Those look amazing!!!!

I just picked up some mini Maduro Fuentes to try and find a quicker smoke for those occasions I do not have a spare 2 hours for a cigar:
longknocker 05:42 AM 08-15-2011
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
Those look amazing!!!!

I just picked up some mini Maduro Fuentes to try and find a quicker smoke for those occasions I do not have a spare 2 hours for a cigar:
Good Quickie Smokes! :-)
Page 162 of 359
« First < 62112152160161162 163164172212262 > Last »
Up