Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 16 of 28
« First < 6141516 171826 > Last »
Entertainment>Walking Dead Season 3
Ciro 09:38 AM 11-27-2012
Not sure if anyone watched "Talking Dead", but they showed a quick clip of Michonne finding the gov's daughter. You hear Michonne saying something along the lines of "It's ok, don't be scared" to the child zombie. She then starts to remove the head restraint and the clip ends. Looking forward to next Sunday!
[Reply]
irratebass 09:44 AM 11-27-2012
Originally Posted by Ciro:
Not sure if anyone watched "Talking Dead", but they showed a quick clip of Michonne finding the gov's daughter. You hear Michonne saying something along the lines of "It's ok, don't be scared" to the child zombie. She then starts to remove the head restraint and the clip ends. Looking forward to next Sunday!
I didn't want to give it away in my initial post

Originally Posted by :
Anyone watch Talking Dead afterwards? Next weeks preview they showed WOW!

[Reply]
spectrrr 09:44 AM 11-27-2012
the name of the baby seemed kinda stupid... why name it after a random 3rd grade teacher that doesn't have any significance whatsoever to us as the viewers? Maybe it's supposed to have some significance for Carl, but we the viewers don't feel it....
[Reply]
363 09:47 AM 11-27-2012
Originally Posted by spectrrr:
the name of the baby seemed kinda stupid... why name it after a random 3rd grade teacher that doesn't have any significance whatsoever to us as the viewers? Maybe it's supposed to have some significance for Carl, but we the viewers don't feel it....
I liked Kickass better
[Reply]
Ciro 09:54 AM 11-27-2012
Originally Posted by irratebass:
I didn't want to give it away in my initial post
Read right through your post and didn't even pick up on it. :-) I deserve a few :-)
[Reply]
Ciro 09:55 AM 11-27-2012
Originally Posted by 363:
I liked Kickass better
That would have been a great name!
[Reply]
macsauce13 10:27 AM 11-27-2012
To me, it was a break from looking at Carl as just another survivor turning badass, and showed a bit of him as a child. It was just a random memory that he recalled in a flash of his childhood. It was innocent and silly, something he has very little left of.
[Reply]
replicant_argent 10:30 AM 11-27-2012
Of course there is significance to it. Carl remembers third grade fondly. Carl is fixating upon days when people didn't want to eat him? Carl had the Hots for Teacher? Carl once felt up his third grade teacher and the thought of her name makes him happy? Perhaps Carls actual mother was the third grade teacher rather than Lori?

A myriad of reasons why a character may go to a different place or memory, if you use your predictive skills, imagination, or decide to extrapolate a bit.

Maybe Carl is having dreams.

Maybe Carls third grade teacher is calling him on his cel phone?
[Reply]
icehog3 01:58 PM 11-27-2012
I feel it.

Judith was my Mom's name. :-) .
[Reply]
Skywalker 08:05 PM 11-27-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
When the governor had Maggie take off her top I was really hoping for a full frontal shot of those babies.

Must be the difference between youth and age, Son. :-)
:-):-):-)

I was hoping to see a cigar in the scene!!! Just sayin'!:-)
[Reply]
OLS 11:57 AM 11-28-2012
Originally Posted by Sumatra Samurai:
I always thought this show was for LOST fans !
Haha, that's what went through my mind when the episode I was watching, 3 behind you guys,
opened up on a bucolic scene of the governor's compound. It looked like a scene from LOST.
This was the show where Michonne left.
[Reply]
Mikey202 10:52 PM 12-02-2012
Good episode. Sucks having to wait till Feb. to see more.
[Reply]
icehog3 11:50 PM 12-02-2012
That was fun! Nice cliffhanger or three as well.
[Reply]
elderboy02 05:12 AM 12-03-2012
That was a great episode. Glad to finally see the governor get hurt.
[Reply]
irratebass 08:13 AM 12-03-2012
Fantastic episode!!!!

Great writing, they wait till season 3 to give us Tyreese!!!!!!! Wow!

What a cliffhanger and I wonder if Carol is ok being with Axle.

Announced on Talking dead, when TWD returns in Feb TD will follow it immediately and it will be an hour long instead of 1/2 hour :-)
[Reply]
363 08:20 AM 12-03-2012
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Fantastic episode!!!!

Great writing, they wait till season 3 to give us Tyreese!!!!!!! Wow!

What a cliffhanger and I wonder if Carol is ok being with Axle.

Announced on Talking dead, when TWD returns in Feb TD will follow it immediately and it will be an hour long instead of 1/2 hour :-)
while I loved the episode, Best part of the night!
[Reply]
OLS 08:25 AM 12-03-2012
Now that it is over for some months, I think it's time for "SHOT OF THE SEASON".

My nominee is the Governor brushing the hair of his daughter and the big ole chunk of
scalp coming off with the brush, I about busted a gut when that one happened.
The sound effect that accompanied the shot ALONE is worth the award. :-)

If you intend to play, make sure to include the words SHOT OF THE SEASON, lol.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 09:26 AM 12-03-2012
Looks like the prison needs some fortification. Will the multiple groups band together? I think they'd fare better if they did some how. Glad the Governor's daughter was finished off.
[Reply]
hscmit 09:28 AM 12-03-2012
exciting episode
ready for Feb now
[Reply]
kickerb 09:35 AM 12-03-2012
what was the govenors daughter looking at on the table? i felt they made a point to show her turn her head and focus on something. just didnt know what it was. looked like a wine glass type thing with something in it???
[Reply]
Page 16 of 28
« First < 6141516 171826 > Last »
Up