Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 16 of 16
« First < 6141516
General Discussion>so I recieved a couple of pm's
longknocker 04:31 PM 05-22-2012
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
just came back from the cariologist, they monitored my heartrate for 24 hours last week and it is just fine. No explenation why it was low the week before though, that's a mystery but I am fine now.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 06:55 AM 01-01-2016
bump:

recently I sent to see a plastic surgeon, I have a lot of excess skin. We are now negotiating with the health insurance company to get approval to get it removed.
[Reply]
dijit 07:51 AM 01-01-2016
Sweet, good luck
[Reply]
mahtofire14 11:05 AM 01-01-2016
Ferdinand, great job with the weight loss. Sorry about your blood pressure though. A lot of people are affected by this that lose a substantial amount of weight. To me it sounds like you may be fainting due to orthostatic hypotension. Basically means your BP drops significantly when you go from a sitting or laying position to an upright position causing the fainting. Hope it has become less troublesome and good luck in your hopes for plastic surgery.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 04:54 AM 01-02-2016
havent fainted in years now, that issue is gone, just like my sleep apnea
[Reply]
Django 05:31 AM 01-02-2016
Good to hear Ferd :-)
[Reply]
spectrrr 06:29 PM 01-13-2016
Great to hear things are moving forward for you brother!

Does beer still hit your stomach with the same aftershocks as it did years ago? :-)

Any plans to visit the US in the next few years? Or are you going to make me wait ~5 years untill I make it out to Amsterdam with my wife? :-) (yes, we've got a trip planned, but it's a solid 5 years in the future)
[Reply]
stearns 06:41 PM 01-13-2016
Glad to hear you're doing well brother, hope to herf with you again soon
[Reply]
Don Fernando 07:56 AM 01-14-2016
Originally Posted by spectrrr:
Great to hear things are moving forward for you brother!

Does beer still hit your stomach with the same aftershocks as it did years ago? :-)

Any plans to visit the US in the next few years? Or are you going to make me wait ~5 years untill I make it out to Amsterdam with my wife? :-) (yes, we've got a trip planned, but it's a solid 5 years in the future)
No beer for me, beer and my intestines are the only two ingredients you need to a Hiroshima like disaster.

No plans for the US, now that I have an Asian girlfriend all my vacations will be spend east.
[Reply]
The Poet 08:02 AM 01-14-2016
When I had girlfriends mine was spent south. :-)

Good to hear things are progressing in the right direction, Ferdi.
[Reply]
spectrrr 10:20 AM 01-14-2016
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
No beer for me, beer and my intestines are the only two ingredients you need to a Hiroshima like disaster.

No plans for the US, now that I have an Asian girlfriend all my vacations will be spend east.
Originally Posted by The Poet:
When I had girlfriends mine was spent south. :-)

Good to hear things are progressing in the right direction, Ferdi.
ahh, yep, I understand that well. Soon as I had a latina girlfriend, I only traveled ummm, South as well. :-)

Congrats on the girlfriend! I'll mark the calendar for a 2020 Amsterdam herf then :-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 12:43 PM 01-15-2016
nice, BBQ at my place
[Reply]
NeuRon 09:36 AM 01-28-2016
good luck on the skin surgery Ferdi..

I had mine done in October! was pretty rough, especially since I can never sit still. lol
[Reply]
Don Fernando 02:51 PM 09-19-2016
went to the hospital today, for my 6 month check up. Had a spectacular weight loss the last few months, about 13kg/28lbs and i'm at 97kg now. Its been since my teens that I was below the 100kg.

for now the insurance refused the skin surgery but I'm fighting their decision with help of my doctors. I still have hope.

That Amsterdam herf might have to become a Singapore herf, if my wife and I lose the custody battle of her little girl I will sell my house and move there.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 04:36 PM 09-19-2016
Congratulations on the weight loss and sending positive vibes on everything else, best of luck, Ferdi!
[Reply]
Don Fernando 10:50 AM 10-22-2016
quite the difference
Attached: weightloss.jpg (85.0 KB) 
[Reply]
357 07:07 AM 11-23-2016
Keep up the good work brother!
[Reply]
Page 16 of 16
« First < 6141516
Up