Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 16 of 75
« First < 6141516 17182666 > Last »
Entertainment>Famous Movie Quotes
Demented 01:14 AM 01-21-2009
Originally Posted by vstrommark:
"The video arcade is down the street. Here we just sell small rectangular objects. They're called books. They require a little effort on your part, and make no bee-bee-bee-bee-beeps. On your way please. "
The Never-ending Story

"Are you telling me there's something running around loose in the city, ripping out people's hearts and eating them so he can take their souls back to hell?"
MedicCook 01:16 AM 01-21-2009
Originally Posted by Demented:
"Are you telling me there's something running around loose in the city, ripping out people's hearts and eating them so he can take their souls back to hell?"
Does it count if I had to cheat to find the movie?
chippewastud79 08:21 AM 01-21-2009
Split Second

"Greetings sled-god." :-)
Starscream 10:53 AM 01-21-2009
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
"Greetings sled-god." :-)
Cool Runnings.

"Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water. And east is east and west is west, and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce, they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know."
Demented 11:04 AM 01-23-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
"Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water. And east is east and west is west, and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce, they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know."
Animal Crackers

"Go and break through the lines. And remember, while you're out there risking your life and limb through shot and shell, we'll be in be in here thinking what a sucker you are."
Starscream 04:58 PM 01-23-2009
Animal Crackers

"Go and break through the lines. And remember, while you're out there risking your life and limb through shot and shell, we'll be in be in here thinking what a sucker you are."
Duck Soup

"I know nothing. I am merely the messenger."
Demented 02:07 PM 01-25-2009
"I know nothing. I am merely the messenger."
Stroker Ace

"Exactly like your father: a big, stupid, *muscle-headed moron*!"
Starscream 04:16 PM 01-25-2009
"Exactly like your father: a big, stupid, *muscle-headed moron*!"
It's a Mad, Mad World

"You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If you're honest you're poor your whole life and in the end you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
MedicCook 04:22 PM 01-25-2009
"You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If you're honest you're poor your whole life and in the end you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
High Noon.

"Tell Victor that Ramon - -the fella he met about a week ago? - -tell him that Ramon went to the clinic today, and I found out that I have, um, herpes simplex 10, and I think Victor should go check himself out with his physician to make sure everything is fine before things start falling off on the man."
Starscream 04:54 PM 01-25-2009
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
"Tell Victor that Ramon - -the fella he met about a week ago? - -tell him that Ramon went to the clinic today, and I found out that I have, um, herpes simplex 10, and I think Victor should go check himself out with his physician to make sure everything is fine before things start falling off on the man."
Beverly Hills Cop

"Every time he comes up, he's got no knife, he's got no jacket, he's got no pants, he's got no boots. All he's got is that stupid gun he carries around like John Wayne."
Demented 10:23 AM 01-31-2009
"Every time he comes up, he's got no knife, he's got no..."
The Deer Hunter

"The house began to pitch - The kitchen took a slich - It landed on the Wicked Witch in the middle of a ditch - Which was not a happy situation for the Wicked Witch!"
Demented 12:42 PM 02-02-2009
"The house began to pitch - The kitchen took a slich - It landed on the Wicked Witch in the middle of a ditch - Which was not a happy situation for the Wicked Witch!"
Another from the same movie...

"Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more."
CBI_2 09:29 PM 02-02-2009
Another from the same movie...

"Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more."
Wizard of Oz

"My friend and me got a hankerin' for Switzerland chocolate and a good smoke. "
JE3146 10:44 PM 02-02-2009
Originally Posted by CBI_2:
Wizard of Oz

"My friend and me got a hankerin' for Switzerland chocolate and a good smoke. "
Open Range

"Look, what happened back there, so not a big deal. Just think of it like a boob handshake between me and your lady's b..."

:-)
LookAtBigErn82 11:41 PM 02-02-2009
Originally Posted by JE3146:
Open Range

"Look, what happened back there, so not a big deal. Just think of it like a boob handshake between me and your lady's b..."

:-)
Blades of Glory

"Morning! I hope you don't mind, I got up a little early. So I took the liberty of milking your cow for you. Yeah, it took a little while to get her warmed up. She sure is a stubborn one. Then pow, all at once."
Demented 07:50 AM 02-03-2009
Originally Posted by LookAtBigErn82:
"Morning! I hope you don't mind, I got up a little early. So I took the liberty of milking your cow for you. Yeah, it took a little while to get her warmed up. She sure is a stubborn one. Then pow, all at once."
King pin

"That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you"
kugie 06:48 AM 02-04-2009
King pin

"That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you"
William Munny
Unforgiven
Great Movie

"How could I forget about you? You're the only person I know"
Demented 11:11 AM 02-04-2009
Originally Posted by kugie:
"How could I forget about you? You're the only person I know"
The Bourne Identity

"That's right. Because deep down you know that you deserve to be punished. Don't you... "
Gophernut 01:14 PM 02-04-2009
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

"I don't need to be lectured by you. I was out saving the galaxy when your grandfather was in diapers. Besides which, I think the galaxy owes me one."
Kreth 01:30 PM 02-04-2009
Originally Posted by Gophernut:
"I don't need to be lectured by you. I was out saving the galaxy when your grandfather was in diapers. Besides which, I think the galaxy owes me one."
Star Trek: Generations

"Stephen is my name. I the most wanted man on my island, except I'm not on my island, of course. More's the pity."
Page 16 of 75
« First < 6141516 17182666 > Last »
Up