Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 159 of 207
« First < 59109149157158159 160161169 > Last »
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Let's see pictures of your humidors !!
Trkdrvremt 03:04 PM 08-04-2011
Looking good Frank!!!!
[Reply]
VACigarSmoker 05:44 PM 08-06-2011
Just put my new digital hygrometer in my humidor. Now that this ones full I'm looking to buy a new one. I guess the advice was right always buy bigger than you think you're going to need. I figured no way I'll need a bigger humidor than this:-).

[Reply]
Devanmc 06:01 PM 08-06-2011
all the boxes in franks humi are empty. dont let him fool you :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Aporschaguy 06:21 PM 08-06-2011
It was a gift from the wife. I filled it myself.

[Reply]
Ogre 06:24 PM 08-06-2011
Sweet set up Adam!!! Get a cooler yet?????
[Reply]
Aporschaguy 12:24 AM 08-07-2011
Originally Posted by Ogre:
Sweet set up Adam!!! Get a cooler yet?????
No not yet. I need one as there are so many cigars I want but can't keep properly. Why buy them if you can't keep them? There nothing like an old smoke. Something you only get from a good humidor with space.
[Reply]
WittyUserName 01:35 PM 08-08-2011
Just finished reading through all 159 pages of this thread and I and in awe of these set ups. I will post some pictures of my little deployment desktop soon. I have had it open a bunch lately and with the new sticks I just squeezed in there I have to give it a few weeks to stabilize. I cannot express how excited I am to get home and buy a VinoTemp and some shelves. Keep up the good work guys!!
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:58 AM 08-09-2011
Originally Posted by WittyUserName:
Just finished reading through all 159 pages of this thread and I and in awe of these set ups. I will post some pictures of my little deployment desktop soon. I have had it open a bunch lately and with the new sticks I just squeezed in there I have to give it a few weeks to stabilize. I cannot express how excited I am to get home and buy a VinoTemp and some shelves. Keep up the good work guys!!
You are slipping down fast, or you will be. I have already purchased 4 Humidors since I have been here, and am trying to save for a bigger unit now. Many of the BOTL here have amazing setups, I can't wait until I can have a fraction of what they have going.
[Reply]
Drez 06:04 AM 08-09-2011
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
You are slipping down fast, or you will be. I have already purchased 4 Humidors since I have been here, and am trying to save for a bigger unit now. Many of the BOTL here have amazing setups, I can't wait until I can have a fraction of what they have going.
trust me you will get there. next for me is a cabinet....or another vino........
[Reply]
WittyUserName 06:08 AM 08-09-2011
Originally Posted by Drez:
trust me you will get there. next for me is a cabinet....or another vino........
Like I said I am planning on getting a vino but I did see some mention of condensation, is this a big problem? When I get closer to heading home I will start my own project thread to ask questions and get advice, but that is 6 months away.
[Reply]
Drez 06:15 AM 08-09-2011
Like I said I am planning on getting a vino but I did see some mention of condensation, is this a big problem? When I get closer to heading home I will start my own project thread to ask questions and get advice, but that is 6 months away.
no not really. you can do many things to "redirect" the condensation into a cup or another way to absorb it. search around and read the vino threads. lots of good info :-)
[Reply]
Bill86 06:24 AM 08-09-2011
I checked my Edgestar religiously like twice a day....I never even saw a DROP of water. I no longer pay any attention to it.
[Reply]
Drez 06:42 AM 08-09-2011
Originally Posted by Bill86:
I checked my Edgestar religiously like twice a day....I never even saw a DROP of water. I no longer pay any attention to it.
That's the things with vino's everyones will run a little differently. You can go by what people tell you but it's more of a guideline to find what works for you.
[Reply]
Bill86 06:51 AM 08-09-2011
Originally Posted by Drez:
That's the things with vino's everyones will run a little differently. You can go by what people tell you but it's more of a guideline to find what works for you.
That's exactly what I noticed....Thing fluctuates a bit in RH but all and all...:-)

The fluctuations keep my sticks at the lower end of the 60's. They smoke great, that temperature regulation really helps.
[Reply]
x man 07:13 AM 08-09-2011
I was told Vinos work best when house temps
are kept below 77f.
[Reply]
pektel 09:11 AM 08-09-2011
These went into the humi today. Now she's jam packed. Fun game of tetris last night to fit a laquered box of churchills into a full cooler. Waiting for Ed to get back to me on my Edgestar door.

I bought a fiver out of this box a little while ago. Just bought the rest of it :-)

The SCdlH's:

[Reply]
WittyUserName 09:17 AM 08-09-2011
Nice grab.
[Reply]
pektel 09:19 AM 08-09-2011
The Sig VI's:

[Reply]
hscmit 09:30 AM 08-09-2011
excellent grabs

if you are out of room there are several guys who would store those for you

:-)
[Reply]
gray8188 04:46 PM 08-10-2011
Here's mine I just got into cigars about 1-2 months ago. And I'm a broke college student so keep that in mind. It nowhere near as extravagant or full as most of these lol.
Sorry pics aren't the greatest used my phone.
[Reply]
Page 159 of 207
« First < 59109149157158159 160161169 > Last »
Up