Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 153 of 351
« First < 53103143151152153 154155163203253 > Last »
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>What beers are you enjoying?
Bill86 12:23 AM 08-08-2010
Originally Posted by Jbailey:
Ale Asylum Ballistic. Why do this have to be a seasonal and why do I only have a few left. :-)
Get a case? I've bought a few cases of great beers. It's well worth it.
Isom-niac2 12:27 AM 08-08-2010
I had a couple bottles of Black Butte Porter tonight...I thought it was very tasty!
Jbailey 12:32 AM 08-08-2010
Originally Posted by Bill86:
Get a case? I've bought a few cases of great beers. It's well worth it.
I had three six packs. They stopped running in around Jan/Feb.

I do have a nice stock pile of beer. :-)
icehog3 12:35 AM 08-08-2010
I had three six packs. They stopped running in around Jan/Feb.

I do have a nice stock pile of beer. :-)
I would like to find a case of Goose Island Coffee Stout. :-)
Jbailey 12:38 AM 08-08-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I would like to find a case of Goose Island Coffee Stout. :-)
I have a small stock of it Tom, don't worry. We will be drinking GICS for a bit. :-)

Just waiting for OCT to roll around.:-)
icehog3 12:39 AM 08-08-2010
I have a small stock of it Tom, don't worry. We will be drinking GICS for a bit. :-)

Just waiting for OCT to roll around.:-)
:-)
Bill86 01:21 AM 08-08-2010
Yous guys need to find RATEBEER. there is probably a much better beer than that illusive Goose Island Coffee Stout. In fact a quick search provides you are wasting your time with a not even mediocre beer.

Hunt you down some bells, dog fish head, stone's, alesmith and founders imperial stouts they are MUCH MUCH better.

Even Goose Island bourbon stout is MUCH MUCH better than the regular. In fact their only good beers appear to be bourbon stouts.
icehog3 01:25 AM 08-08-2010
Yous guys need to find RATEBEER. there is probably a much better beer than that illusive Goose Island Coffee Stout. In fact a quick search provides you are wasting your time with a not even mediocre beer.

Hunt you down some bells, dog fish head, stone's, alesmith and founders imperial stouts they are MUCH MUCH better.

Even Goose Island bourbon stout is MUCH MUCH better than the regular. In fact their only good beers appear to be bourbon stouts.
I have had Bells, Founders, Dog Fish....I like Goose Island Coffee Stout better.

I have been on ratebeer numerous times. I trust my tastebuds for what I like better than a website.

You are entitled to your opinion...but that is just what it is, an opinion. I'll waste my time with Goose Island Coffee Stout and enjoy that waste of time very much, thanks. :-)
Jbailey 07:52 AM 08-08-2010
I do like wasting my time with my mediocre beer. :-)

In my opinion Bells is decent, dogfish head is very good, stone sucks, never had alesmith that I can remember.

Even Goose Island bourbon stout is MUCH MUCH better than the regular. In fact their only good beers appear to be bourbon stouts.Are you referring to Goose Island Bourbon County Stout? Goose Island Bourbon County Coffee Stout is damn near the same as GIBCS just with Intelligentsia Black Cat espresso added. Again it wasn't a hunt or quest considering 4 liquor stores around me all had it. :-)
Don't worry, I won't tell you your ever wasting time with your mediocre beer or cigars.
icehog3 09:08 AM 08-08-2010
So a score of 100 overall / 98 peer is mediocre?

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/goose-i...e-stout/66358/
newcigarz 04:32 PM 08-08-2010
Our selection at the herf yesterday.

Dogfish My Antonia, Cigar City Guava Grove, Cigar City Big Sound Scotch Ale, Six Grapes Port, and two beers brewed by our own landhoney. A Scotch Ale which IMO blew away Cigar City's and a Sour beer that was awesome too!

ODLS1 04:50 PM 08-08-2010

Exactly. Bourbon County Coffee is awesome. That, Dark Lord, and KBS, are 3 of my favorite beers.
GolfNut 04:59 PM 08-08-2010
Latest has been Fire Rock Ale from Kona Brewing
Bill86 05:15 PM 08-08-2010

I said the bourbon ones were rated higher, basically suggesting to try those instead of the regular........ It appears you missed that :-)
icehog3 05:19 PM 08-08-2010
Originally Posted by ODLS1:
Exactly. Bourbon County Coffee is awesome. That, Dark Lord, and KBS, are 3 of my favorite beers.
We drank those exact 3 last week at the MoB Herf!

I said the bourbon ones were rated higher, basically suggesting to try those instead of the regular........ It appears you missed that :-)

I guess I did.
darkleeroy 05:32 PM 08-08-2010
I like Guinness, because it's light, widely available, and tastes good extremely cold. Plus if we're playing a numbers game, it did get a 91.
Genetic Defect 06:25 PM 08-08-2010
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
Our selection at the herf yesterday.

Dogfish My Antonia, Cigar City Guava Grove, Cigar City Big Sound Scotch Ale, Six Grapes Port, and two beers brewed by our own landhoney. A Scotch Ale which IMO blew away Cigar City's and a Sour beer that was awesome too!

this pic is mediocre
Jbailey 06:26 PM 08-08-2010
Was at Ale Asylum today. Had some Ambergeddon and Satisfaction Jackson. :-)
Sauer Grapes 06:39 PM 08-08-2010
Had Lagunitas A Little Sumpin' Extra last night. Probably the best beer of theirs I've ever had.
Stick 06:47 PM 08-08-2010
Stone Anniversary 14 Emperial IPA. Pretty nummy so far.
Page 153 of 351
« First < 53103143151152153 154155163203253 > Last »
Up