Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 15 of 43
« First < 5131415 161725 > Last »
Entertainment>Walking Dead Season 2
Resipsa 07:57 AM 11-21-2011
Originally Posted by macsauce13:
Where is OLS? Its about time for him to come in and woo us with his analysis! :-) :-)
didn't realize you had a thing for him.

What with the "wooing" and all....:-)
Resipsa 08:04 AM 11-21-2011
And, for the triple post hat trick....

To everyone commenting on last weeks episode, and the dynamic between Merle and Darryl.....

There wasn't any dynamic between Merle and Darryl. There was a dynamic between Darryl and Darryl, Merle was a hallucination. He had two hands.
At least that's my take.

As to this weeks episode, anybody beside me think they saw a member of the set outside the window in the pharmacy scene?

It happens fast, but when the zombie attacks there's a quick shot of Glenn and over his shoulder you can see out the window. The first shot theres nothing there, then they pan back and there seems to be a guy standing there outside the window.

Sorry, maybe it's my line of work but these little details jump out at me, :-)
macsauce13 08:14 AM 11-21-2011
Originally Posted by Resipsa:
didn't realize you had a thing for him.

What with the "wooing" and all....:-)
I'm always up for a good wooing....:-):-)

:-)
replicant_argent 08:23 AM 11-21-2011
It would have been better if the hallucination of Merle had one cauterized stump. And then he actually showed up in a future episode and smack talked Daryl as an introduction.
And Daryl thought he was a hallucination up until the point where Merle gives him a deep tongued kiss hello.
Wait...

Er... just entertaining myself this morning.. All this wooing talk got me a bit off track.
massphatness 08:35 AM 11-21-2011
Remember when they were all at the CDC in Atlanta, and the doc whispers something to Rick? I was sure he was telling him that Lori was pregnant. I guess that wasn't it.

Any ideas?
icehog3 09:18 AM 11-21-2011
After you killed Kwanza, did he turn into a zombie?

Always wondered about that....
Kwanza, kwagga....whatever it takes. :-)

Originally Posted by massphatness:
Remember when they were all at the CDC in Atlanta, and the doc whispers something to Rick? I was sure he was telling him that Lori was pregnant. I guess that wasn't it.

Any ideas?
"I've always had a thing for redneck cops."? :-)

Guess the wooing is getting to me too. Where is Brad. Brad, come back, we woo you.
macsauce13 09:22 AM 11-21-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:

Guess the wooing is getting to me too. Where is Brad. Brad, come back, we woo you.
:-):-)
Resipsa 09:31 AM 11-21-2011
Kwanza, kwagga....whatever it takes. :-)

:-):-)

Of all the brain cramps I've had here over the years, this one goes down as all time:-)

I realized the mistake after it was too late. Apologies to all of the Kwanza celebrators out there, didn't mean to imply you were a bunch of flesh eating zombies.:-)
MikeyC 09:31 AM 11-21-2011
Originally Posted by massphatness:

Any ideas?
My thoughts were he was wispering something like . . . there's no cure. We're all going to die.

On a side note, I've been reading the Walking Dead comic book Wiki a lot and it's very interesting how the show diverges quite a bit from the thread of the book.
mase 11:01 AM 11-21-2011
As to this weeks episode, anybody beside me think they saw a member of the set outside the window in the pharmacy scene?

It happens fast, but when the zombie attacks there's a quick shot of Glenn and over his shoulder you can see out the window. The first shot theres nothing there, then they pan back and there seems to be a guy standing there outside the window.

Sorry, maybe it's my line of work but these little details jump out at me, :-)
Yes, I saw that too. I initially thought there would be more zombies outside, but obviously not.
newcigarz 01:39 PM 11-21-2011
Originally Posted by mase:
Yes, I saw that too. I initially thought there would be more zombies outside, but obviously not.
Looks like he was tending to the horse.

Skywalker 01:46 PM 11-21-2011
Originally Posted by newcigarz:

Or was he???:-)
Resipsa 01:46 PM 11-21-2011
Originally Posted by newcigarz:

Thanks tony, I KNEWED IT!!:-)
newcigarz 01:49 PM 11-21-2011
Thanks tony, I KNEWED IT!!:-)
yeah actually if you watch the scene the horse moves around alot. he was originally left of center and then right.
w squared 09:50 PM 11-21-2011
Maybe I'm too much of a fuss-ass to be watching Zombie shows...but did anyone else notice that whassername (the killing zombies fetish girl) didn't bother picking up the magazine for her Beretta 92 after she dropped it while trying to clear the stoppage as the walkers approached?

Andrea...that's her name. Again and again, she displays that while she may know what she's doing with a firearm, she lacks the judgement required to be trusted with one. She was so busy feeling empowered once she got past her "moving target" mental block that she didn't think to get in the car and drive away. :-)
Ratters 10:24 PM 11-21-2011
I noticed that too, but figured it was just the gun nut in me. :-)
icehog3 10:56 PM 11-21-2011
I noticed it too, then remembered that I was watching a TV show about walking dead people. :-) :-)
replicant_argent 06:47 AM 11-22-2011
I see dead people.
Resipsa 07:11 AM 11-22-2011
I noticed it too, then remembered that I was watching a TV show about walking dead people. :-) :-)
Ok I literally laughed out loud
w squared 09:24 AM 11-22-2011
Thank you for pointing out that my suspension of disbelief has holes in it that you could drive a Greyhound bus through. Here I was feeling all normal and well adjusted...and then you came along. Oh wait...my girlfriend says the same thing, but I'm used to hearing it from her. :-)
Page 15 of 43
« First < 5131415 161725 > Last »
Up