Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 15 of 16
« First < 5131415 16 >
All Cigar Discussion>Pics of your ashtray
J0eybb 11:42 PM 04-04-2010
Originally Posted by stphen:
well very nice pictures of ashtrays, can anybody help me out to know from where i can get these beautiful ashtrays.
http://www.stinkycigar.com/
[Reply]
Gonesledn 05:06 PM 04-05-2010
i have a stinky as well. dont use it much anymore.... hard to balance a cigar on the rim. all the rests have fallen off

[Reply]
sikk50 05:15 PM 04-05-2010
Gorilla Glue?
[Reply]
Thrak 05:44 PM 04-05-2010
warranty?
[Reply]
sikk50 05:47 PM 04-05-2010
Originally Posted by Thrak:
warranty?
Stop posting after me! Creeper! :-) jk
[Reply]
Thrak 05:50 PM 04-05-2010
lol great minds "surf" alike I guess. :-)
[Reply]
Gonesledn 05:52 PM 04-05-2010
i assume ist long out of warranty. one of these days i will use some JB Weld on the 3 i have left, lost the fourth. i have a ton of ashtrays, so not a big rush. it has been well used for a few years, time for retirement i guess. lol
[Reply]
Gonesledn 07:05 PM 04-05-2010
gathered up the ones in the garage for a group pic. still have a few in the house still in boxes

[Reply]
CasaDooley 10:13 AM 04-06-2010
Originally Posted by Gonesledn:
i assume ist long out of warranty. one of these days i will use some JB Weld on the 3 i have left, lost the fourth. i have a ton of ashtrays, so not a big rush. it has been well used for a few years, time for retirement i guess. lol
Contact Stinky, he's a member here, and he'll send you a new one, no cost.
From Stinky:
When I first started producing the Stinky Cigar Ashtray, I didn't realize the manufacture would change the specifications and "cheapen" the solder joint on the stirrups. . . long story.
My opinion: They should not break off! . . . even if you drop it! So, I decided to offer an extended warranty. (I need to get that posted on my web site!) The extended warranty will require a $10.50 fee to cover shipping & handling. . . but, I wave that fee for nice guys . . . like the inmates here!

[Reply]
Stinky 12:25 PM 04-06-2010
Originally Posted by CasaDooley:
Contact Stinky, he's a member here, and he'll send you a new one, no cost.
From Stinky:
When I first started producing the Stinky Cigar Ashtray, I didn't realize the manufacture would change the specifications and "cheapen" the solder joint on the stirrups. . . long story.
My opinion: They should not break off! . . . even if you drop it! So, I decided to offer an extended warranty. (I need to get that posted on my web site!) The extended warranty will require a $10.50 fee to cover shipping & handling. . . but, I wave that fee for nice guys . . . like the inmates here!
We all have pet peeves. . . although I have quite a few, one of mine is when people go to public forums with their problems without ever contacting the company they bought from (or the manufacture, distributor, etc.) So, I gotta ask: Why didn't you (at the least) call or send me an e-mail?

Oh well. . . water under the bridge now. Unfortunately you got one of the defective units in that first container load. Sorry! This is why we implemented the extended warranty. Send it back and include the stirrups (cigar holders) and I will repair it and add an extra stirrup to complet the job.
[Reply]
yellowgoat 01:28 PM 04-06-2010
I like glass ashtrays for some reason, bUT The stinky would be the only non glass I would buy.

Here is one of my ashtrays thats been in the family for years, I remember seeing it when I was just a little bastard running around grandmas, and I been using it since I started smoking cigs as a young teen and now I use it for my cigars.

From my phone cam...

Looks way more beautiful clean and in person.
[Reply]
Gonesledn 03:31 PM 04-06-2010
Originally Posted by Stinky:
We all have pet peeves. . . although I have quite a few, one of mine is when people go to public forums with their problems without ever contacting the company they bought from (or the manufacture, distributor, etc.) So, I gotta ask: Why didn't you (at the least) call or send me an e-mail?
first of all, it is a pic of my friggin ashtray. was not meant to "go public with my problem", so no need for the attitude it seems i have invoked. hope i am wrong.

second of all, i bought it from cigarbid. i dont know you, or your company, or that you had an email or a phone number to call. it was never a big deal, so i never researched your company.

third, i have had it for quite some time. i wouldnt expect a company to repair something with this much age, but thanks for the offer.

my apologies for posting a pic of my "stinky". was not meant to set off anyones pet peeves. feel free to delete the pic mods.
[Reply]
Stinky 06:47 PM 04-06-2010
Originally Posted by Gonesledn:
first of all, it is a pic of my friggin ashtray. was not meant to "go public with my problem", so no need for the attitude it seems i have invoked. hope i am wrong.

second of all, i bought it from cigarbid. i dont know you, or your company, or that you had an email or a phone number to call. it was never a big deal, so i never researched your company.

third, i have had it for quite some time. i wouldnt expect a company to repair something with this much age, but thanks for the offer.

my apologies for posting a pic of my "stinky". was not meant to set off anyones pet peeves. feel free to delete the pic mods.
you cut this part:
Oh well. . . water under the bridge now. Unfortunately you got one of the defective units in that first container load. Sorry! This is why we implemented the extended warranty. Send it back and include the stirrups (cigar holders) and I will repair it and add an extra stirrup to complet the job.
[Reply]
Stinky 06:50 PM 04-06-2010
Originally Posted by yellowgoat:
I like glass ashtrays for some reason, bUT The stinky would be the only non glass I would buy.

Here is one of my ashtrays thats been in the family for years, I remember seeing it when I was just a little bastard running around grandmas, and I been using it since I started smoking cigs as a young teen and now I use it for my cigars.

From my phone cam...

Looks way more beautiful clean and in person.
Wow. . . I have that same ashtray in my office! . . . and, I use it as a candy dish! :-) There was a time when it was used for cigars on my patio (before the . . . you know, this new thing). Brings back memories.
[Reply]
maninblack 07:10 PM 04-06-2010
Can't we all just get along?:-) BTW, Stinky, the ashtray you produce is awesome! I love mine. Need to post a pic of it soon.
[Reply]
Gonesledn 08:26 PM 04-06-2010
Originally Posted by Stinky:
you cut this part:
apology accepted for me getting one of the defective units. thanks, but no thanks, on the offer to fix it. its not worth your time to fix it and money to mail it back, or money and time to mail it to you.

as for the first part of your post... nevermind. your right, water under the bridge. have a nice day.
[Reply]
maninblack 11:50 AM 04-27-2010
Here's my stinky on the porch.

[Reply]
wolfandwhisky 12:44 PM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by maninblack:
Here's my stinky on the porch.

black shirt... true to name
[Reply]
macsauce13 01:42 PM 04-27-2010
My new ashtray (and my first one ever)!!! :-):-)
Attached: IMG_1514.jpg (30.1 KB) IMG_1515.jpg (38.3 KB) 
[Reply]
CigarNut 01:44 PM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by macsauce13:
My new ashtray (and my first one ever)!!! :-):-)
Very cool! Now you need to put it to use :-)
[Reply]
Page 15 of 16
« First < 5131415 16 >
Up