Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 15 of 55
« First < 5131415 161725 > Last »
Sports>Cowboys Asylum
Beer Doctor 10:24 AM 02-05-2009
Originally Posted by white_s2k:
Well, Dan Reeves isn't coming to the Cowboys. Looks like Coach Jerry wanted it his way again and Reeves wouldn't fall in line.
I was bummed that it didn't happen. I read that Jerry wanted Reeves more involved with a larger time commitment but Reeves didn't want to spend that much time there. Don't know the real story but it's too bad nonetheless.
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 10:49 PM 03-04-2009
:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Beer Doctor 12:58 PM 03-12-2009
:-):-) For this offseason.

I love the moves the Cowboys are making this offseason. With no T.O. there are so many options on offense. It's weird that taking away a potent option now gives them more options but when you have to direct 30-40% of your looks towards one guy, or he'll have a temper tantrum, it really leaves you with a lot to work with. No T.0., Tank, Pacman, and Roy Williams (whom I'll miss b/c he was all we had for a few years). Some nice key additions who are role players and not selfish. Lookin forward to a great year:-)
[Reply]
white_s2k 01:55 PM 03-12-2009
I gotta give credit to Jerry Jones.. it seems like he finally got his head on straight this year and realized he needs to put the team before the $$$$ and the publicity. He let T.O. and Pacman go for all the right reasons, and I'm glad to see it. I'm really looking forward to the upcoming season, and want to see that Barber/Jones tandem tear it up this year.

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 03:38 PM 03-12-2009
I gotta give credit to Jerry Jones.. it seems like he finally got his head on straight this year and realized he needs to put the team before the $$$$ and the publicity. He let T.O. and Pacman go for all the right reasons, and I'm glad to see it. I'm really looking forward to the upcoming season, and want to see that Barber/Jones tandem tear it up this year.

:-) :-) :-)
I love the Boys and have since I was a little kid living at Carswell AFB. I am skeptical still though....but I am hoping for the best. I too and glad to see T.O. and Pacman off the team. I do not like going out on a limb to acquire a player who might be worth the b.s they create!
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 11:19 AM 03-23-2009
Should be an interesting draft for the boys...a WR or not? Here is an article on that issue
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...s.3b4b6c4.html
[Reply]
Beer Doctor 11:37 AM 03-24-2009
Originally Posted by WildBlueSooner:
Should be an interesting draft for the boys...a WR or not? Here is an article on that issue
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...s.3b4b6c4.html
I wouldn't be surprised if we draft one or two receivers in the late rounds. We have 11 picks this year and will probably be looking for special teamers and backups. Unless Jerry plans on lumping some together and trading.
[Reply]
white_s2k 03:36 PM 05-02-2009
Oh crap, are you guys seeing the footage of the practice facility at Valley Ranch collapsing??

65mph winds, the entire structure came down DURING practice. 27 rookies, entire coaching staff and video crew was inside. Minor injuries to some of the video crew.. everyone else seems to be okay.

The footage is pretty amazing to watch, I'm sure it will be on ESPN for anyone outside of the DFW area!
[Reply]
shvictor 07:25 PM 07-15-2009
Here's to a good upcoming season :-)
[Reply]
rack04 07:40 PM 07-15-2009
Originally Posted by shvictor:
Here's to a good upcoming season :-)
Now only if Romo can stay single and focused this season.
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 10:19 PM 07-15-2009
Originally Posted by rack04:
Now only if Romo can stay single and focused this season.
I hope he stays single too, everyone will see how much he sucks :-)
[Reply]
white_s2k 01:48 PM 07-16-2009
Team seems a lot more "together" and focused than they have in recent years. Looking forward to an awesome running game this year and Roy Williams stepping it up and showing he's a superstar. Hoping Romo goes back to how he was 2 seasons ago.

NFL and NCAA football is looking great this season, man I can't wait!!!!
[Reply]
ade06 01:51 PM 07-16-2009
Boo for the Thread bump!!! Go Redskins!!! :-)
[Reply]
white_s2k 02:21 PM 07-16-2009
Originally Posted by ade06:
Boo for the Thread bump!!! Go Redskins!!! :-)
Gonna be another crazy year in our division!!!
[Reply]
ade06 02:26 PM 07-16-2009
Gonna be another crazy year in our division!!!
Toughest in the league!
[Reply]
shvictor 03:51 PM 08-13-2009
Here we go boys. Season starts tonight
[Reply]
shvictor 09:01 AM 08-23-2009
You guys see how all the Deadskins fans are celebrating last nights win over the Steelers like its the Superbowl.....:-):-):-)
[Reply]
newcigarz 10:55 AM 08-23-2009
Go Cowboys! :-)
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 12:16 PM 08-23-2009
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
:-)
[Reply]
white_s2k 05:57 PM 08-26-2009
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
:-):-):-)

Gonna be an interesting season! Anyone got any tickets to the new stadium this season? GF bought a set to the last home game of the regular season against the Eagles. :-)
[Reply]
Page 15 of 55
« First < 5131415 161725 > Last »
Up