Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 15 of 26
« First < 5131415 161725 > Last »
Entertainment>Modern Warfare 3
Starscream 12:58 PM 02-03-2012
I think it would be cool if we had a CigarAsylum clan for the PS3 (one for the 360 too). I don't know how to create one though, maybe b/c I only use the free version of Elite. Anyone game?
[Reply]
hammondc 01:11 PM 02-03-2012
Ehhh....it is just as easy to have everyone that wants to be in the group change their clan tag to CACF or something similar.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 01:29 PM 02-03-2012
Had my 51 game win streak broken by some noob clowns the other night :-)

Split screening morons who wouldn't stop running into bullets, one was 8-15 the other 7-17 and we lost by three. Then proceeded to rail off another 12 straight. :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 01:49 PM 02-03-2012
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Had my 51 game win streak broken by some noob clowns the other night :-)

Split screening morons who wouldn't stop running into bullets, one was 8-15 the other 7-17 and we lost by three. Then proceeded to rail off another 12 straight. :-)
7-17 and 8-15? Don't be pickin' on people that are on my level, Adam!:-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 02:02 PM 02-03-2012
Originally Posted by Starscream:
7-17 and 8-15? Don't be pickin' on people that are on my level, Adam!:-)
I would have asked you to stop running into bullets too. :-)
[Reply]
sofia23f 02:07 PM 02-03-2012
thanks for sharing great job +rep
[Reply]
icehog3 02:22 PM 02-03-2012
Originally Posted by sofia23f:
thanks for sharing great job +rep
[Reply]
Starscream 03:00 PM 02-03-2012
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
I would have asked you to stop running into bullets too. :-)
I try, but I'm still a noob. This is my first "real" cod multiplayer game. Wii doesn't count.
I've made big improvements in the last few weeks. I went from a .13 the first week to a .32 overall. this week's stats alone have me at above a .6 kdr.
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Kill Confirmed?:-):-)
[Reply]
icehog3 03:02 PM 02-03-2012
Originally Posted by Starscream:
Kill Confirmed?:-):-)

Si. Vaya con Dios, sofia.
[Reply]
Starscream 03:04 PM 02-03-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:

Si. Vaya con Dios, sofia.
Tom, you need to start playing COD. "Admiral Douchebag" would be a great username for MW3. Not to to mention the fact that you have proven that you OWN trolling noobs.:-)

COD: Point Break
[Reply]
theonlybear4CORT 06:48 PM 02-03-2012
[Reply]
mariogolbee 08:24 PM 02-03-2012
If anyone wants to add me for the 360 my Live tag is FunerlLattice. PLEASE LMK you are from here if you do. I don't accept random friend requests most of the time. I don't care if you're uber or you suck ballz, as long as you like to have fun. Besides, having a team of meh folks who communicate can be more useful and more fun than one badazz loner super star on your team.
[Reply]
Starscream 12:37 PM 02-04-2012
Originally Posted by theonlybear4CORT:
:-)

I need those.:-)
[Reply]
montecristo#2 01:52 PM 02-05-2012
Alright, I have something to confuse.

I am a camper with a gold sniper rifle and I do not give a sh*t that it pisses people off. :-) :-)

I went out an bought the new Turtle Beach X32 headset and so far I am pretty happy. They are not surround sound, but the sound quality is good.

I finally have my kdr up to 0.6 and over the past two sessions I have been closer to 1.4-1.5. I had my best game today going 22-6 in Dome. I love Dome, it is a campers paradise. I know 0.6 is not impressive, but when you start at 0.2 and have 1000s of deaths it takes a while to improve on the ratio.

I think the headset is helping as I am more in tune with the game. I can hear footsteps but that does not really help all that much yet.

I am finally playing assault killstreaks and I am now addicted to care packages.

I also love it when you kill someone and their mic opens up so that you can hear them for a couple of seconds. Boy do people hate campers with sniper rifles. :-) :-)

Makes me smile even more when they start cursing me out.
[Reply]
Zeuceone 02:28 PM 02-05-2012
i dont see how "camping" is bad. people who suck are usually the ones who complain.
[Reply]
ucubed 06:11 PM 02-05-2012
Originally Posted by montecristo#2:
Alright, I have something to confuse.

I am a camper with a gold sniper rifle and I do not give a sh*t that it pisses people off. :-) :-)

I went out an bought the new Turtle Beach X32 headset and so far I am pretty happy. They are not surround sound, but the sound quality is good.

I finally have my kdr up to 0.6 and over the past two sessions I have been closer to 1.4-1.5. I had my best game today going 22-6 in Dome. I love Dome, it is a campers paradise. I know 0.6 is not impressive, but when you start at 0.2 and have 1000s of deaths it takes a while to improve on the ratio.

I think the headset is helping as I am more in tune with the game. I can hear footsteps but that does not really help all that much yet.

I am finally playing assault killstreaks and I am now addicted to care packages.

I also love it when you kill someone and their mic opens up so that you can hear them for a couple of seconds. Boy do people hate campers with sniper rifles. :-) :-)

Makes me smile even more when they start cursing me out.
Camping snipers just means a free kill for me =D
[Reply]
chippewastud79 09:07 PM 02-05-2012
Originally Posted by ucubed:
Camping snipers just means a free kill for me =D
Campers are easier to find, but I will camp my ass off and listen to people whine about dying for running into my bullets. Only people who lose games complain about campers. I'll take my 2.5 win ratio and 1.7 K/D and you can whine about camping all you want. :-)
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 08:00 AM 02-06-2012
I don't think tactical camping is in itself a bad thing. I mean come on, as a sniper, what the hell else are you supposed to do? No one is going to run-n-gun with an RSASS. The best players, IMO of course, are those who do a combination of tactical sniping (camping) and are constantly changing positions. Its what I try and emulate in my gameplay. Ghillie suit + sniper rifle + 2-3 kills in one spot = get your ass up and move to a different spot. Grab a few more kills in that one and then keep moving.

:-)
[Reply]
ucubed 08:58 AM 02-06-2012
I don't really whine when I play and I don't mind the camping, I'll get them regardless =P
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 09:01 AM 02-06-2012
That's because you are freakin' FANTASTIC at this game you bastage :-)

I always envy that K-D ratio of yours. And you're not even trying to keep it up LOL
[Reply]
Page 15 of 26
« First < 5131415 161725 > Last »
Up