Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 15 of 35
« First < 5131415 161725 > Last »
Sports>WHO DEY!!!! Bengals fans check in!!!!
TonySmith 09:03 PM 01-09-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Is it training camp yet?
Tough luck Dan. As a Houston fan I can empathize
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:04 PM 01-09-2010
Originally Posted by TonySmith:
Tough luck Dan. As a Houston fan I can empathize
Man, I believe it has been 19 years since a playoff win for Cincinnati. :-)
[Reply]
e-man67 05:44 AM 01-10-2010
Well deserved win for the Jets (it pains me to say)...Sanchez is clearly the better quarterback. The Bengals need to dump Palmer and Graham I'm afraid. Palmer can't throw the long ball and his short little 5-10 yard passes are often either out of reach or in the dirt....we got lucky this year because of Benson running the ball and pretty much had a non-existant passing game. As for Shane he always seems to miss those FG's when they really count...2 of which were the biggest in his NFL career last night at close range on his home field...unacceptable.
[Reply]
Thrak 06:48 AM 01-10-2010
Who dat? Who dat? Who dat crying on the sidelines?

:-)

Feel bad for you guys sorta, but at least you made the playoffs, unlike my Steelers. :-)
[Reply]
ade06 02:14 PM 01-10-2010
Good season Bengals!
[Reply]
elderboy02 02:17 PM 01-10-2010
Originally Posted by Thrak:
Who dat? Who dat? Who dat crying on the sidelines?

Feel bad for you guys sorta, but at least you made the playoffs, unlike my Steelers. :-)
If you are going to make fun of the Bengals at least say it right. Heck, the right phrase is even in the title of the thread.

Bengals = Who Dey? Who Dey?

Saints = Who Dat? Who Dat?
[Reply]
Thrak 02:19 PM 01-10-2010
like it matters :-)

I only saw one person crying and it was ocho-noshowupo
[Reply]
Mikey202 04:30 PM 01-10-2010

Nice....:-)
[Reply]
ucla695 04:31 PM 01-10-2010

[Reply]
macpappy 04:35 AM 01-11-2010
If you are going to make fun of the Bengals at least say it right. Heck, the right phrase is even in the title of the thread.

Bengals = Who Dey? Who Dey?

Saints = Who Dat? Who Dat?
Does anyone really care?
[Reply]
chippewastud79 12:15 PM 02-17-2010
Bengals sign Matt Jones and Dave Rayner. Looks like they are finally trying to make an improvement in the places they struggled last season. :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 12:21 PM 02-17-2010
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Bengals sign Matt Jones and Dave Rayner. Looks like they are finally trying to make an improvement in the places they struggled last season. :-)
I am not so sure about Jones, but at 700k, I don't think there is a lot of risk. I saw a report or 2 that he didn't look good at the workout.

I just hope to hell that they don't sign Pacman or TO.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 12:25 PM 02-17-2010
I am not so sure about Jones, but at 700k, I don't think there is a lot of risk. I saw a report or 2 that he didn't look good at the workout.

I just hope to hell that they don't sign Pacman or TO.
Jones is the man, remember he was the fastest player at the combine in 2005. By far one of the best athletes I ever worked out with, watched him run a 4.44 40 yd. dash in sweatpants at 'half speed'. He will spread the field better than Caldwell or Coles can do. Once again Carson has a deep threat who is physical and can go up and get the ball. Also remember he will likely be playing for his career so he has to come in and play from day one. :-)

Oh and I agree about Owens or A. Jones, the last thing the Bengals need is another strong personality like those two. Owens is far past his prime and is way too needy at this point in a Hall of Fame career doesn't want to be a #3 reciever like he should be. Jones opens his mouth way too much considering he has accomplished nothing and draws nothing but problems with him and his 'crew' come to any town. For being a small city there still be plenty of ways to get in trouble and I am sure Jones and his entourage can find plenty of trouble to get in. :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 12:49 PM 02-17-2010
Jones is the man, remember he was the fastest player at the combine in 2005. By far one of the best athletes I ever worked out with, watched him run a 4.44 40 yd. dash in sweatpants at 'half speed'. He will spread the field better than Caldwell or Coles can do. Once again Carson has a deep threat who is physical and can go up and get the ball. Also remember he will likely be playing for his career so he has to come in and play from day one. :-)

Oh and I agree about Owens or A. Jones, the last thing the Bengals need is another strong personality like those two. Owens is far past his prime and is way too needy at this point in a Hall of Fame career doesn't want to be a #3 reciever like he should be. Jones opens his mouth way too much considering he has accomplished nothing and draws nothing but problems with him and his 'crew' come to any town. For being a small city there still be plenty of ways to get in trouble and I am sure Jones and his entourage can find plenty of trouble to get in. :-)
What did you run in the 40? :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 12:59 PM 02-17-2010
What did you run in the 40? :-)
Faster than you :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 01:01 PM 02-17-2010
Faster than you :-)
I am sure of that. :-) Didn't you say one time that you were one of the slowest lineman to get drafted or something like that?
[Reply]
chippewastud79 01:04 PM 02-17-2010
I am sure of that. :-) Didn't you say one time that you were one of the slowest lineman to get drafted or something like that?
Something like that. It wasn't very fast, I never ran a decent 40 in my life. But I also never made the mistake of running it with my shirt off. :-)

[Reply]
elderboy02 01:05 PM 02-17-2010
Something like that. It wasn't very fast, I never ran a decent 40 in my life. But I also never made the mistake of running it with my shirt off. :-)

Yeah, what the heck was Andre Smith thinking? I mean, that shirt isn't really going to slow him down even more :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 01:08 PM 02-17-2010
Yeah, what the heck was Andre Smith thinking? I mean, that shirt isn't really going to slow him down even more :-)
After I talked to a couple scouts, that was the worst mistake the kid made in the draft process. He was lucky that Mike Brown was in love with him to save a Top 10 pick for him. :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 01:12 PM 02-17-2010
After I talked to a couple scouts, that was the worst mistake the kid made in the draft process. He was lucky that Mike Brown was in love with him to save a Top 10 pick for him. :-)
Did we ever find out why he decided to leave the combine?
[Reply]
Page 15 of 35
« First < 5131415 161725 > Last »
Up