Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 15 of 20
« First < 5131415 1617 > Last »
Entertainment>Call of Duty: Black Ops
chippewastud79 11:47 AM 05-20-2011
Originally Posted by awsmith4:
Hacking the care packages is hilarious. People forget that in hardcore that you can pause and the map will show you where packages drop. I try to hack everything I see.

I would like to get Ninja Pro to use for my 'camping' loadouts. I agree it would be great to hear people coming from a ways away.
I check the map about every 3 seconds, its very under-rated, you have to be able to do it to be effective. I miss the days of MW2 where the red dots would show up when people were firing, even when there was no radar up. :-)
[Reply]
DPD6030 02:53 PM 05-20-2011
Ok after some research and recommendations for you men (I use that term loosely) I ordered the TB px21s on amazon. $10 cheaper than Worst Buy. Should be here Tuesday. :-)
[Reply]
mariogolbee 03:00 PM 05-20-2011
Originally Posted by DPD6030:
Ok after some research and recommendations for you men (I use that term loosely) I ordered the TB px21s on amazon. $10 cheaper than Worst Buy. Should be here Tuesday. :-)
Good choice, I think. I don't own a PS3 or a set of TB head phones, but I would say that's the right head set for your needs, Andrew.:-)
[Reply]
DPD6030 06:00 AM 05-21-2011
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
Good choice, I think. I don't own a PS3 or a set of TB head phones, but I would say that's the right head set for your needs, Andrew.:-)
Maybe they will let me hear the 10 year olds creeping up behind me that knife me in the back all the time. I tell you what...last night some dude went like 46-6 and it looked like a hack but it was probably a 5 year old with skillz that killz. :-)

If I average a 1.0 k/d ratio I'm doing ok. I've been trying to use the tomahawk but it's highly inaccurate imo unless I'm really really close. I do love it when I kill someone on a streak and they get all pissed about behing scalped. ROFLMAO!
[Reply]
DPD6030 06:04 AM 05-21-2011
I also like the sticky grenades!
[Reply]
kgoings 05:20 PM 05-23-2011
Originally Posted by DPD6030:
I also like the sticky grenades!
Havent tried those out yet. I have leveled up enough to get the Famas, not sure I like it...makes me run slow. I can't wait to get the AK74U.

I think I buy some maps soon, how many are there??
[Reply]
MrsSledn 07:32 PM 05-23-2011
Originally Posted by kgoings:
Havent tried those out yet. I have leveled up enough to get the Famas, not sure I like it...makes me run slow. I can't wait to get the AK74U.

I think I buy some maps soon, how many are there??
There are two map packs. Each are 1200 points. (You have to buy the points.) I haven't played the second map pack yet. The hubby isn't to happy with the newest map pack.

Fama's is a heavier gun. Make sure you have a pistol as your secondary. Less weight then a launcher. Usually once you get Marathon Pro or Lightweight Pro, it's a HUGE difference. And the AK is a lighter gun also. One of my FAV's!
[Reply]
Ol' Times Cigars 07:37 PM 05-23-2011
The new maps are really good, imo. The Famas is probably the best gun. Its more acurate and has a higher rate of fire than the other guns. I love using it with a silencer and ghost pro. No one knows where you're coming from.
[Reply]
kgoings 10:34 PM 05-23-2011
Originally Posted by Ol' Times Cigars:
The new maps are really good, imo. The Famas is probably the best gun. Its more acurate and has a higher rate of fire than the other guns. I love using it with a silencer and ghost pro. No one knows where you're coming from.
Ill try and get used to it.
[Reply]
Mikey202 03:20 PM 05-24-2011
I'm on XBox Live : Scooter202 if anyone wants to be my friend.:-)
[Reply]
mariogolbee 03:44 PM 05-24-2011
Ill try and get used to it.
Like I mentioned the other night, if your gonna use and assault rife go with ghost and DON'T plan on doing a lot of running. If you wan to run, you may as well do it the best you can and set up a running class with a light sub machine gun. I love the AK74u, but it is a lot heavier than the other subs.

It was fun playing with you for a few, by the way.
[Reply]
kgoings 06:47 PM 05-24-2011
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
Like I mentioned the other night, if your gonna use and assault rife go with ghost and DON'T plan on doing a lot of running. If you wan to run, you may as well do it the best you can and set up a running class with a light sub machine gun. I love the AK74u, but it is a lot heavier than the other subs.

It was fun playing with you for a few, by the way.
Got it

So I got some Microsoft points, gonna get a map pack and then maybe the other one after payday. Is one better than the other?? Which to purchase first??
[Reply]
MrsSledn 08:35 PM 05-24-2011
Got it

So I got some Microsoft points, gonna get a map pack and then maybe the other one after payday. Is one better than the other?? Which to purchase first??
I would buy the first one, first. Most have that one now. First Strike. It's the one with Stadium, Kowloon, Berlin Wall, and Discovery. Stadium is a smaller map and very fast paced. Kowloon is a good map once you get used to it. Lots of hiding places. It's very scattered. Berlin Wall is a good map. If you hear the siren's, RUN! Discovery, hate the map. There are areas that can be blown up. So watch out when you run near cliff's or bridges. The ground might disappear.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 08:50 PM 05-24-2011
Cat LOVES Kowloon and Discovery. Ya, I think Discovery is her favorite.
[Reply]
kgoings 10:47 PM 05-24-2011
Downloading....
[Reply]
mike 11:10 PM 05-24-2011
cool, my handle is monster45 for the ps3, take it easy on me.....
[Reply]
loki 11:28 PM 05-24-2011
[Reply]
mariogolbee 11:40 PM 05-24-2011
That is sooo cute!
[Reply]
mfarre03 11:46 PM 05-24-2011
Really? LOL
[Reply]
DPD6030 05:34 AM 05-25-2011
So the TB headset came yesterday. I played about an hour. Talk about a whole new game! I love hearing footsteps to my left or right. I think it so far has slightly improved my game but usually I'm a run and gun type. I'd like to snipe but there really are not great maps for that.

Oh and I favor the spas-12 with a silencer on the "firing range" map with a pistol as secondary. I take frags and claymores. Nothing like smoking players with the spas-12 and hearing them get pissed off! Usually I'll drop the pistol for the primary they were carrying. :-)
[Reply]
Page 15 of 20
« First < 5131415 1617 > Last »
Up